走啊 咱们吃点东西去
Come on, let's grab a bite.
不了 明儿一早还得上班呢
I can't. Got to work in the morning.
扫兴啊
Party pooper.
路上慢点
Be safe.
别动 要不我开枪了
Don't move! I'll shoot you!
我可不是说笑
I am not playing around here!
把钱给我 现在就要
Give me the cash! Now!
现在就要
Now!
你们俩 往后退
You two, back up!
说你呢 动作快
Let's go! Hurry up!
起开 你个傻♥逼♥娘们
Move, stupid bitch!
我知道
I-I know.
我知道 妈
I know, Ma.
我会的
I will.
我保证 我会的
I promise, I will.
我也爱你 老妈
I love you, too, Ma.
爱你哈 拜
I love you. Bye.
我发誓了 求别提
I swear, not a word.
嘿 我喜欢听你跟你妈妈聊天
Hey, I like hearing you talking to your mother.
她也许是唯一一个你不会朝她撒谎的女人
She's probably the only woman you don't lie to.
除了关于我巡逻的事
Except about my tour.
我跟她说咱们是白班 因为她老是说
I tell her we work days, 'cause she always said
一过午夜就没好事
nothing good happens after midnight.
12区乔治 有报告称3-3街
12 George, report of shots fired,
和百老汇交口处发生枪击
corner of three-three and Broadway.
12区乔治接警
12 George responding.
就像你妈妈说的 一过午夜就没好事
Like she said, nothing good happens after midnight.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Don't move!
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
把枪放下
Put it down!
还没人受伤呢 所以你放聪明点
Nobody's been hurt yet. Be smart!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
咱们来这干嘛
What are we looking at here?
有个男人浑身是血
Guy's covered in blood.
但他不知道血是从哪儿来的
Says he has no idea where the blood came from.
你查过他了吧 - 是的
You give him a toss? - Yeah.
他带武器了吗 - 没有
Any weapons on him? - No.
什么都没有是么 好的 谢了
Nothing, huh? Okay. Thanks.
交给我们吧
We got it.
先生
Sir?
你受伤了吗 先生
You hurt, sir?
什么
Hmm?
你受伤了吗
You hurt?
我不知道 我觉得没有
I don't know. I don't think so.
那你衬衫上的血是哪儿来的
Where'd the blood on your shirt come from?
哦 老天 出什么事了
Oh, my God. What happened?
你有什么身份证明吗 先生
You got any I.D. On you, sir?
嘿
Hey.
你住哪
Where you live?
我住布鲁明谷 警♥察♥先生
In Bloomingvalley, sir.
布鲁明 什么地儿
Blooming what?
在宾夕法尼亚 警♥察♥先生
It's in Pennsylvania, sir.
我昨天才到这来
I just got here yesterday.
你不清楚
And you don't know
你怎么会一身血
how your shirt got full of blood?
不清楚 女士 我
No, ma'am. I...
我现在觉得不太舒服
I-I don't feel so well right now.
我们送你去急诊检查一下
We'll get you checked out at the E.R.
你试试站起来好吗
Why don't you get on your feet, okay?
站起来
Come on.
你能记得的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
在我住的酒店里
Um... uh, being at my hotel.
哪个酒店
Which one?
名字叫
It's the, um...
凯米洛特酒店
the Camelot Hotel.
就在那儿 很好
Oh, right there. Good.
咱们溜达一段吧
Let's take a little walk.
走吧
Come on.
走啊 交给我吧 走啊你
Come on. I got him. Come on.
干得真不错 哥们
Nice, work, brother.
事发生的太快了
It happened so fast.
怎么 你喝酒了
What, did you have a few?
我刚从一个庆祝退休的聚会上出来
Uh, I just came out of a retirement party.
喝了点啤的
Had a couple beers.
好了 什么都别说了
All right, don't say another word.
你得吃个薄荷糖什么的
You got to get a breath mint or something.
给 吃两粒吧
Here. Take two of these.
你俩干什么呢
What was that about?
什么干什么 老大
What's that, boss?
你俩干什么呢
What was that about?
没干什么啊
Nothing.
没干什么
Nothing?
格拉索警官 你是第一个到达现场的吗
Officer Grasso, you the first one on the scene?
是的 长官
Yes, he was, sir.
一枪没开就抓住持枪男子了
Collared the gunman with no shots fired.
你是他的发言人吗 雷根警员
Are you his spokesperson, Officer Reagan?
不是 我正好路过 然后听到枪响
No, um... I was walking by, I heard the shot.
吃薄荷糖干嘛
What are the mints for?
你喝酒了是吗 警员
Have you been drinking, Officer?
看来我最好给我巡警亲和协会的代表打个电♥话♥了
Uh, maybe I better call my PBA rep.
我是副队长约翰·万斯
This is Lieutenant John Vance.
我想通知
Want to make notification
同时申请风纪处来
and request IAB respond
百老汇大街
to Broadway
和东3-3街交界处做一个呼气酒精测试
and East three-three to administer a Breathalyzer.
好的
Right.
老大
Boss,
您这是要干嘛啊 他又不是在执勤
what are you doing? He was off duty.
他甚至都没开枪
He didn't even fire his weapon.
我只是照程序办事
I'm following procedure.
你又是要干嘛 雷根警员
What are you doing, Officer Reagan?
你在质问我吗
Are you questioning me?
我可没看见你领子上有队长的杠杠
'Cause I don't see any captain bars on that collar.
是的 老大
No, boss.
我不这么觉得
I didn't think so.
人走了 事还没忘啊
Gone, but not forgotten.
大约半小时前 一个不当值的警员
About a half an half hour ago, an off-duty police officer
在从聚会回家的路上逮捕了一名武装抢劫犯
on his way home from a party apprehended an armed robber.
死人了吗
Fatalities?
没有
No.
警员没开枪
And the officer didn't fire his gun.
那很好
Good for him.
但有别的问题是吗
There's something else.
我们遇到个事
We have a situation.
我正往回赶
I'm on my way.
你在城里待多久了
How long you in town?
只待了几晚
Only here for a few nights.
我是来参加老爷车展的
I'm here for a vintage auto show.
你是做汽车生意的
You in the car business?
我是修理老爷车的
I restore classic cars.
我的经销商就在本市
My dealer's here in the city.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
嘿
Hey!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
过来这边
Come here.
我的天啊 - 过来这边
Oh, my God. - Come here.
手转过来
Give me your hands.
她是谁
Who is she?
我女朋友
She's my girlfriend.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表