I'll kill you!
把这给我
Give me this.
其他人 赶紧走
Everyone else, beat it.
快点 赶紧走开
Come on, get out of here.
你把她开了就因为她想换菜单 对吧
You fired her because she wanted to change your menu, right?
顾客们可不像吃这些垃圾
Customer's don't want to eat this crap.
这个美味奶酪和大胃王免费 什么乱糟的
The gourmet cheese and "glutton-free"... whatever.
好吧 每次我开车过来
All right, only every time I drive by,
她的车前都排个长队
she's got a line.
你的生意确日况愈下 是不是
And your business is down, right?
是的 下降了25%
Yeah, 25%.
就销♥售♥数量而言 - 好了 好了
And counting. - All right, all right.
但是你总能卖♥♥出去很多
But you can only sell so much pizza
披萨不是么 安东尼娅
off this truck, right, Antonia?
是吧
Right?
但归根到底 我还是需要一个真正的厨房♥
Eventually, I'll need a real kitchen.
那为啥你不能把她的东西加进你的菜单里呢
So, why don't you add her menu to yours?
你有你的普通披萨 还有那些新潮做法儿的东东
You got regular pizza, you got your hipster stuff,
成本完全能保住 还能挣个不少
all your bases are covered, you make a fortune.
如果你俩能握手言和的话
If you two can bury the hatchet.
兄妹俩能有啥深仇大恨的 尼玛
You're brother and sister, damn it.
你修好那餐车
You, fix the truck.
你把这窗户钱给付了
You, pay for the window.
你俩看看 这地方也是这街坊邻里的一部分
Come on, this place has been a part of the neighborhood
你们家在这开店也有50年了
and your family for 50 years.
这店能不能经营下去就看你们俩了
To keep it going is going to be on you guys.
我还再回来看的
I gotta come back here again,
再出闹出事儿就不是在里面关一小时就能解决的了
you're not getting out of jail in an hour,
这我可以向你们保证
I can promise you that.
行么
Okay?
好吧 我们愿意试试看
Yeah, we'll try.
我喜欢你这调解方法 孩子
I like the way you handled that one, kiddo.
所以 突然之间
So, all of a sudden,
我就是个好警♥察♥了
I'm a good cop?
拜托 我也从没说过你不好啊
Come on, I never said you weren't.
可就是比不上我的搭档 对么
I'm just not as good as my partner, right?
听着 吉米 我知道我总是说我那时候怎样怎样
Look, Jamie, I know I talk a lot about my time on the job,
那是因为 在我这年纪
but that's because, at my age,
唯一能自豪的也就这点事儿了
the mouth's about the only thing that still works.
看来我们终于找到共同点了
We finally agree on something, I guess.
喔
Ooh...
说话注意点吧 孩子
Watch your mouth, kid.
好久没有这么赞的 周日晚餐了
This is the best Sunday dinner in a while.
那必须
For sure.
是迄今最好的吧
By far.
谢谢你啊 孩子们
Thanks a lot, gee-gees.
我们可没啥恶意 姥爷
No offense, Pops.
你可得感谢你的吉米舅舅
You can thank Uncle Jamie.
是他解决萨杜奇兄妹
He talked the Salducci kids
长♥期♥的家庭不和
down out of their family feud.
就一天的时间
All in a day's work.
你真应该尝尝这个木须肉乳酪馅儿饼
You should really try this mu shu pork calzone.
实在是太好吃了
It's amazing.
那对我来说有点太花俏了
That's a little chef-y for my tastes.
花俏
Chef-y?
就是戏弄食物
Fooling with food
根本就不用那么多花样
that doesn't need fooling with.
是啊 我也不喜欢哪些新花样
Yeah, I-I don't like that newfangled stuff.
再说了番茄奶酪还是一样经典啊
You can't beat good old tomato and cheese.
弗朗西斯
Francis,
你还记不记得老卡门. 萨度奇跟他老婆
do you remember old Carmine Salducci and his wife?
当然
Sure.
我还记得我还要为我的披萨买♥♥单
I also remember paying for my pizza.
好吧 这东西还不都是我买♥♥的
Well, I paid for all this stuff.
全价么
Full price?
他们是想给我些折扣 但是我说不要
They tried to give me a discount, but I said, "No."
这还真是太桑心了
That must have hurt.
我把现在餐桌上的人
I added it all up.
工龄加在一起算了算
All the people at this table together,
一共是115年
115 years on the job.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
哇
Wow.
真是让我感觉又年轻了好多啊
Just when I didn't think I could feel any older.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
别担心了 爷爷 你正当年
Don't worry, Gramps. You wear it well.
我想当个消防员
I want to be a fireman.
啥 - 啥
What? - What?
你想当啥
You want to...?
你想当 - 怎么
You want...? - What?
他们那制♥服♥太帅了
Their uniforms are cool.
我该开始收拾了
I'm going to start to clear.
我来帮手 - 我也来
I'll help. - I will help.
我也来帮下 - 算我一个
I'll help. - Me, too.
好主意 - 还有我
Good idea. - Me, too.
给你 这是咋回事儿
Here you go. What's this?
全都主动要求收拾桌子
Volunteering to clear the table?
看来我们每周日都该吃披萨啊
We should have pizza every Sunday.
那啥
So.
当个消防员 哈
A fireman, huh?
真有意思
Interesting.
是啊 你知道这事儿么
Yeah, you know anything about this?
额 说不定更烂
Eh, could be worse.
说去当个公民自♥由♥联盟律师啥的
He could have said he wanted to be an ACLU lawyer.
有区别么
Still.
放心吧 我会向他解释清楚的
Don't worry, I'll straighten him out.
他是一个快乐的好小伙 英语国家第2大流传歌♥曲
第1为生日快乐 第3为友谊地久天长
他是一个快乐的好小伙
For he's a jolly good fellow
他是一个快乐的好小伙
For he's a jolly good fellow
他是一个快乐的好小伙
For he's a jolly good fellow
没人能够拒绝他
Which nobody can deny.
一群淘气鬼 搞偷袭啊
Sons of guns, sneak attack.
来孩子们 帮我把这些蜡烛吹灭
Here, kids, help me blow out these candles.
耶
Yay!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
60年的警官
60 years a cop.
敬亨利 雷根
To Henry Reagan.
桌上的顶级警官
Top cop at the table.
同祝
Hear, hear.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去拿盘子
I'll get the plates.
看起来很好吃
This looks awesome.
我准备好了 - 我去拿刀子
I'm ready. - I'll get a knife.
我现在倒上去了啊
I'll put it out now.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表