天啊
Oh, man.
就是这里了 雷根
This is it, Reagan.
欢迎来到终点
Welcome to the end.
什么终点
The end?
比特曼家园 也叫做痛苦的终点
The Bitterman Houses, aka The Bitter End.
没错 我都忘了 你是在这里长大的
That's right. I forgot, you grew up here.
没错 我那边在那栋楼里蹲了十♥八♥年♥
Yeah, I did 18 years in that building right there.
瞧你把它说得跟服刑似的
Yeah, you say it like it was a sentence.
这里的人当年在黑帮统治下生存 现在也一样
Living under gang rule, it was, and it still is.
打扰一下 我们接到报♥警♥称一女子和她的婴儿有危险
Excuse me. We got a report of a woman and her infant in distress.
你们知道这事儿吗
You guys heard anything like that?
有人报过警吗
Anybody call 911?
这肯定是为你荣归故里大庆活动的其中一环
Must be part of your homecoming committee.
他们什么都不会告诉你的
They're not gonna tell you nothing.
你要不是板上钉钉他们绝不会说
Not while you're in the bag.
我不信 这里肯定有好人
I don't buy that. There's good people here.
他们不可能都害怕警♥察♥的
They can't all be afraid of cops.
其实 他们不是害怕警♥察♥
Well, they're not afraid of cops.
他们是害怕洛斯·劳德斯
They're afraid of Los Lordes.
只要这里是他们的地盘
And as long as this is their turf,
所有人都会把嘴闭得严严的
everybody keeps their mouths shut.
否则没好果子吃 对吧
Or else, huh?
没错
Damn straight.
这样的话 看起来我们只能靠自己了
Well, then, it looks like we're on our own.
说得对
You got that right.
咱们就从你家这栋楼开始查吧
Let's start with your building.
调度员说当时听起来 她应该是在楼顶上
Caller said it sounded like she was on the roof.
家啊 甜蜜的家
Yeah, home, sweet home.
咱们今天晚上可真幸运啊 克鲁兹
Some luck we're having tonight, Cruz.
没人搭理咱们 电梯还坏了
No one will talk to us, and the elevators are broken.
欢迎来到痛苦的终点
Welcome to the Bitter End.
我讨厌夜班
I hate working midnights.
嘘 听见了吗
Shh. You hear that?
快来
Come on.
住手
Hey, knock it off.
这边来 后退 - 干嘛 我们什么也没做
Hey, come on, back up. - What? We ain't doing nothing!
往后退 - 我们什么也没干
Back up. - We ain't doin' nothin'!
是啊 他就是把他自己的裤子脱了
Yeah, he just pulled his own pants down?
得了吧
Come on.
我们只是在逗他玩而已
We're just messing with him, all right?
而且 他就喜欢这样
Plus, he likes it.
你还好吗 伙计
Are you okay, buddy?
嗯 我 我还好
Yeah, I... I'm okay.
海克特 是你吗
Hector? Is that you?
你不记得我了 对吧
You don't remember me, do you?
你小时我曾经看过你 我叫文尼·克鲁兹
I used to baby-sit you. My name is Vinny Cruz.
皮包骨文尼
Skinny Vinny.
没错 就是我 皮包骨文尼
Yeah, that's right, Skinny Vinny.
你还记得我
You do remember.
你没事吗
Are you okay?
这些家伙没伤到你吧
These guys didn't hurt you?
没有 他们就是开玩笑
No. They were just joking around.
看吧 我说得没错吧
You see? Told you.
没跟你说话
Talking to him.
雷根 看着他们
Reagan, watch 'em.
帮我个忙
Okay, do me a favor,
海克特 回家去吧 好吗
Hector,why don't you head home, okay?
替我向你妈妈问好
Say hi to your mom for me.
谢谢 皮包骨文尼 - 没事的
Thanks, Skinny Vinny. - All right.
好了 都散了吧 演出结束了
All right, step aside. Show's over.
我不会说英语 臭条子
Yo no hablo ingles, po-po.
没错 要不然呢
Yeah, or else what?
退后
Back up.
嘿 听着 我不会再说第二遍 明白吗
Hey, look, I'm not gonna say it again, all right?
都让开
Step aside.
马上
Right now.
有件事你最好搞清楚
Here's the thing you best start to understand
在痛苦的终点
in the Bitter End,
是洛斯·劳德斯的天下
Los Lordes makes the move.
Five-O:五零特警 是1968年开播的CBS经典动作剧集Hawaii Five-O中的特警组织 多用来形容雷厉风行的警♥察♥
不归警♥察♥管
Not no Five-O.
这样你明白该怎么做了吗 - 都退后
How's that for a move? Huh? - Back up!
68年版共12季 该剧于2010年推出新版 译名《天堂执法者》 现已推出第三季
听着 我们还有工作要做 而你一直在碍事
Look, we got a job to do, and you're obstructing.
所以 赶紧滚蛋
So get a move on!
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
怎么着 我不会放过你的
Yeah, I'm watching you.
刚才可真悬啊 雷根
That was a close one, Reagan.
来吧 我们继续
Come on, let's keep going.
抱歉 艾琳女士 - 瓦莱丽
Excuse me, Miss Erin. - Valerie.
我以为在明天审判之前都见不到你了呢
I thought I wasn't gonna see you until tomorrow's trial.
来 坐下吧
Come. Sit.
对不起 艾琳女士
I am sorry, Miss Erin.
你不去作证了
You're not going to testify.
我没法去 我很想去 但是
I can't. I want to, but...
太危险了
muy peligrioso.
有人威胁过你吗
Has someone threatened you?
他们没有直说
They haven't said a word,
但是暗示我了
but you get the message.
我明白
I understand.
如果你觉得作证不安全
If you think it's unsafe to testify,
那么 无论怎样 你都不应该继续作证
then, by all means, you shouldn't.
我十分清楚像洛斯·劳德斯这样的帮派是如何行事的
I know all too well how gangs like Los Lordes operate.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你得知道
But you need to know that,
没有你的证词 我就束手无策了
without your testimony, my hands are tied.
我的上司不会让我起诉这个案子的
My boss won't let me try the case.
也就是说 抢劫你的那个人会被释放
Which means... the men who mugged you will be released.
你有我的名片
You have my card.
如果你需要什么
If you need anything,
或者你被威胁了 又或者你的孙子被威胁了
or if you're threatened, or your grandson is threatened,
你就得马上打给我
you need to call me immediately.
谢谢 艾琳女士
Thank you, Miss Erin.
爸爸 怎么了
What's up, Dad?
我在寻找一个解释
I was looking for an explanation,
希望你可以帮我
and I hoped you could help.
公诉人拒绝起诉
The People decline to prosecute.
罪犯随意逍遥法外
Get out of jail free cards.
检察官像是儿戏般处理案子
The DA has been dealing these like it's a game of gin rummy...
爸爸 - 还有很多本是
Dad... - ...and a lot of solid arrests
板上钉钉的逮捕都因为你上司拒绝起诉
are being dismissed because your boss,
这些有把握的案子而放人了
this office, refuses to try good cases.
这事挺复杂
It's a complicated issue.
做正确的事或许很难
Doing the right thing may be hard,
但绝对不会是复杂的
but it sure as hell ain't complicated.
好了 上
All right. Go.
警♥察♥
Hey, police!
有人在这吗
Anybody out here?
嘿
Hey...
别靠近我
Don't come any closer.
女士 我们不想伤害你
Ma'am, we don't want to hurt you.
走开
Go away!
你叫什么名字 女士
What's your name, ma'am?
关你屁事
What do you care?
听着 我叫杰米
Listen, my name is Jamie.
这是我的搭档 文尼
This is my partner Vinny.
你好 - 你叫什么
Hey. - What's your name?
诺妮 - 好的
Noni. - Okay.
那么你抱着的是谁呢
Well, who's that you're holding?
你的孩子叫什么
What's your baby's name?
安东尼 - 好的 诺妮
Anthony. - Okay, Noni.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表