告诉他我会抓到那个残忍♥杀害他未婚妻的罪犯
that I would find out who killed his fiance in cold blood.
如果你问我 这比你的什么严格来讲都更严格
And if you ask me, that trumps your technicality.
我以为你还有材料要看
Mm-hmm. I thought you had paperwork.
我做完了
I did it.
还有和你自己的新娘吃周年纪念晚餐
And an anniversary dinner with your own bride.
拜托 长官
Come on, Sarge,
我就是想有个机会能再次和这个孩子谈个话
I just want a chance to talk to this kid one more time
看看要是再有什么线索
and see if something pops
让他不用再哭了
now that he's had a chance to dry his eye, huh?
我可不是那个你跟她吃饭要迟到的人
I'm not the one you're gonna be late for dinner with.
还有别跟琳达说是我耽误你了 好么
And no telling Linda I made you, all right?
是你自己弄得那么晚的 - 我知道了
You're on your own with that. - You got it.
我是认真的 雷根 我不想听到她跟我说这个
I mean it, Reagan! I don't want to hear from her on this.
知道了 长官
You got it, Sarge.
好的 周年纪念快乐
Yeah. Happy anniversary.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在想什么呢
What's on your mind?
吉米 慢点儿喝
Jamie, easy.
那可是好酒
That's the good stuff.
我觉得你要是好好教育他成长的话
I thought you would've raised him better
他就不会一口把那威士忌给干了
than to gulp down single-malt.
我觉得他可能有问题想不通了
I guess some questions require lubrication.
我想问一下你们关于
I want to ask your advice on something that...
一个朋友的经历的看法
a friend is going through.
这个朋友是大约5尺10寸体重160磅么
Is this "friend" around five, ten and 160?
这个前提有让人很纠结么
Is there any confusion on the premise here?
说出你的想法 孩子
Speak your mind, son.
他目击了一个警♥察♥拦住的
He witnessed a police stop
被认为有可疑的人
that could possibly be considered questionable.
对谁来说可疑
Questionable to who?
对你或是我来说 拦他是对的
To you or me it was a good stop,
但是对于一个处理警♥察♥办案事宜的助理检察官来说
but to an ADA with a thing for cops doing their jobs...
打住 你刚刚跑题了
Well, you just flipped to the Op-Ed page,
回到正题上去吧
go back to the headlines.
好吧 如果一个助理检察官有个想法
Okay, if an ADA had an issue,
去制定一个详细的规范 来解释执法上的灰色地带
a strict accounting could show some shades of gray.
在哪种层面上解释
In what sense?
拦住搜查 规则并不是一成不变的
Stop-and-frisk. The rules aren't exactly written in stone.
很早之前规则就不再是一成不变了
We stopped writing in stone ages ago.
规则是用来给所有人看的 我说完了
The rules are there for all to see. Period.
那倒是
Right.
这次阻拦有没有造成非法拘留
Did this stop result in a false arrest?
没有 毫无疑问嫌犯确实违法了
No, the suspect broke the law, no question.
阻拦有没有对任何人造成伤害
Did the stop put anyone in harm's way?
没有 一点儿没有
No, not at all.
那你碉堡了 - 但是
Then you're golden. - But...
如果他被助理检察官询问 他该忠实于谁呢
if he's interviewed by the ADA, who's his allegiance to?
是对嫌犯
Is it to the suspect,
对助理检察官 还是他警♥察♥兄弟
to the ADA or his brother in blue?
真正的问题在于 此案结果是否能使办案手段名正言顺
The real question is: Does the end justify the means?
就是原来的滑坡理论
The original slippery slope.
听起来好像是你的朋友
It sounds like your friend
不管怎么样都得作出艰难的决定
has to make a call that's gonna cost him either way.
我认为他得把握
I think he needs to know...
这里
in here...
还有这里
and in here...
无论他对这个助理检察官说了什么
that whatever he says to this ADA
都应该遵从他当上警♥察♥那天
lines up exactly with the oath he swore
所发出的誓言
when he came on the job.
就是这么既简明 而又纷繁
It's as simple and as complicated as that.
嗨 强尼 我是雷根探员
Hey, Johnny. Yeah, this is, uh, Detective Reagan.
我正好路过这儿来看看你
I, uh, just popped by to check up on you
顺便确认一下你是否安好
and make sure you're doing okay.
我看你那没有亮灯
I don't see any lights on up there,
所以我猜你不在家
so I'm guessing you're not home. Uh...
请你帮我个忙 收到我留言后
why don't you do me a favor, give me a call
给我来个电♥话♥好吗
when you got the message, all right? Okay.
强尼
Johnny?
杰克
Jack.
嗨 听着 帮我呼叫增援小组到强尼家来
Hey, listen, can you call me a 10-85 over to Johnny's?
不知道 我感觉这儿可能发生了绑♥架♥案
I don't know. I got a possible abduction here,
也有可能是凶杀案
maybe even a homicide.
好的
All right.
谢谢 艾德
Thanks, Ed.
嗨
Hey.
嗨 我听说吉米和他的搭档
Hey, I heard Jamie and his partner
抓了个小流氓 是关于新娘那案子的
collared some punk in the bride case.
是 那孩子有个邮箱的钥匙
Yeah, the kid had a mailbox key.
获得批准 打开箱子
Got a warrant, opened the box,
发现一件凶器 弹道检测已经证实
found one murder weapon, ballistics confirmed.
太好了 我去试着问问看
Great. I'm gonna take a crack.
不 不 不 绝对不行
No, no, no, no, no, not a chance.
怎么不行 他还没请律师
Why not? He's not even lawyered up.
你又不负责这个案子 你是政要安保小组的
You're not even on this case. You're on dignitary detail.
是 我知道 我正在调回这个案子
Yeah, I know. I'm on my way back,
但我听说那孩子在这儿 所以就想试着询问一下
but I heard the kid was here, so I want to take a crack at him.
他才15岁
He's 15 years old.
他妈妈也在这儿陪着他呢
His mother's in there with him.
对我来说手到擒来
Sounds like easy pickings to me.
事实上 她很精明
Actually, she's sharp enough to know
她知道只有我的办公室才能批准认罪协议
that only my office can authorize a plea deal,
这就是为什么她让他们给我打电♥话♥ 而不是给你
which is why she had them call me, not you.
你听说那个新郎了事儿了么 听说了么
You heard about the groom, didn't you?
拜托 我得进去
Come on, I got to get in there.
我保证 我不会说一个字的
I promise, I won't say a word.
我就旁听
I... I'll observe.
旁听 - 拜托了
Observe? - Please
一个字都不许吐
Not a word.
当那个惨案发生时我儿子在学校
My son was in school when that madness went down.
你可以去查查
You go ahead and check.
哦 别担心 我们会的
Oh, don't worry. We will.
现在就去查 这样我就能走了
Do it now so I can bounce.
尽管他当时不在车里
Even if he was not in the car,
但他窝藏了凶器
he did conceal the murder weapon,
这就能证明他是谋杀案从犯
which makes him an accessory to murder.
他被那些坏蛋给骗了
He was tricked by those bangers.
具体是哪些人
Which bangers exactly?
听着 我不会告密的
Look, I ain't no snitch.
如果你愿意达成协定的话最好快点招供
Better become one fast if you want a deal.
去少年教♥养♥院♥没什么大不了的
I can handle juvie.
嗨 听着 你不会被送到少年教♥养♥院♥
Hey, look, you're not going to be going to juvie.
你明白我的意思么 你个小流氓
You understand me, you little punk?
你面临的是二级谋杀指控
You're looking at murder two,
她能按成年人来定你的罪 知道么你
and she's gonna charge you as an adult, you got it?
他才15岁
He's only 15.
他在胡说八道 妈妈
He's just spitting lies, Mama.
好吧 事实上 他没说慌
Okay. Actually, he's not.
这就是二级谋杀
It is murder two,
你余下的日子都会在监狱里度过
and you could spend the rest of your life in jail.
没错 你还是想着多要几个孩子吧 太太
Yeah, let's hope you're planning on having more kids, ma'am,
因为他不可能出来
'cause he's not gonna be around
让你抱孙子孙女了
to give you any grandchildren.
那些坏蛋
That gang...
把他们都卷入其中了
sucked both of them in.
现在 我发誓再也不会让他们接触到我的孩子了
Now, I swore they were never gonna get my baby.
他之所以误入歧途 是因为他的哥哥们
They only got to him because of his brothers.
我很遗憾 太太
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我也身为人母 关于我孩子的想法
I'm a mother, too, and the thought of my child
我也从来没明白过
never seeing the light of day again...
安德烈 求你了
Andre, please?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表