也许你并不想跟他提他说了什么
and you may not want to talk to him about what he said,
但是我想提
but I do.
我想要你做的就是帮我把他认出来 好吗
All I'm asking is that you just point him out to me, okay?
我说过了
I told you.
我从来不帮助警♥察♥
I don't help no cops.
嘿 你的姐姐已经死了
Hey, your sister is dead.
你的外甥也随她而去
Your nephew is dead.
你不觉得得有人为此而负责吗
Don't you think somebody should answer for that?
你不觉得那个该负此责任的人就应该是里基吗
Don't you think Ricky should answer for that?
安东尼的死完全是因为他妈妈的自私
Anthony is dead 'cause his selfish mother
他别无选择
gave him no choice.
诺尼跳下去 是因为她正处在心烦意乱状态下
Noni jumped off that building 'cause she was a basket case.
自从我父母去世的那一天开始她就一直这样
Has been ever since the day my parents got blasted,
2000年11月7日
November 7, 2000.
你说你不记得是哪一天了
The day you say you don't remember.
我怎么会不记得
I remember.
那一切我都记得
I remember everything.
甚至包括那位承诺要保护我们的警探
Even the detective who said he was gonna protect us.
搭档 她走了
She's on the move, partner.
我们要行动吗 你有什么线索吗
Are we a go? Did you get anything?
没有 什么都没有
No. I got nothing.
等一下 她和桑塔那在一起
Hang on. She's with Santana.
他们不仅仅是朋友
And they ain't just friends.
他俩还是炮♥友♥
They're friends with benefits.
等等 她是他女朋友吗
Hold on. She's his girl?
是的
Affirmative.
现在怎么了
What's happening now?
可能她正在跟告诉他有人混进停尸房♥了
Probably telling him there's some creep in with the caskets.
我得赶紧了
I'd get a move on.
我远远在你前面 搭档
I'm way ahead of you, partner.
等一下 我看到他了 雷根
Wait a minute.I got him, Reagan.
桑塔那刚刚帮我们找到了里基
Santana just found Ricky for us.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
正要离开这里
Getting the hell out of here.
我来了
I'm on it.
警♥察♥来了 都听到没
Cops! Cops! You heard?
条子正在追我
Five-O right behind me!
闪开
Move!
让开
Move!
快让开
Move it! Move!
让开
Move!
丹尼 上车
Hey, Danny!
快走
Go! Go!
老弟 你在这干什么呢
What the hell are you even doing here, kid?
我料到你需要支援了
I thought you might need some backup.
好吧 那你预料错了
Well, you thought wrong.
你当班呢没
Are you even on duty?
你想让我停车啊 - 当然不是啊
You want me to pull over? - No, I don't want you
别停车 紧跟他后面
to pull over! I want you to stay on his ass!
知道了 正在尽力追呢
All right then! I'm on it.
尽量别伤着人
Just try doing it without killing anyone.
快啊 - 马上了 马上
Come on. - I got it. I got it.
从加油站那边穿过去
Cut through the gas station!
截住他 撞 快撞
Cut him off! Hit him! Hit him!
把手放背后
Hands behind your back.
不客气啦 - 是啊
You're welcome. - Yeah.
我一定会让老爸知道
I'll be sure to let the old man know
你表现得还不赖
you're doing just fine.
当艾琳安排这次会面时
When Erin called to arrange this meeting,
我不得不看一下日历
I had to check my calendar.
以为是愚人节呢
I was certain it must be April Fools' Day.
嗯 很感激你能抽空过来
Well, I appreciate you making yourself available.
必须地
Of course.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
真希望你能让我选地方
I only wish you'd let me pick the place.
我请客 我做主
My treat, my choice.
以什么作为交换呢
In exchange for...?
一些润色 一些睿智
Some polish, some savvy,
外加一些别人形容你的词 优雅
some of what you were named for: some grace.
跟我们的市长吗
With our mayor?
是的 市长
Yes, with our mayor.
至于你 只要我这边
With you on my side
一涉及到关于你领导的办公室的核心问题
in an issue that goes to the very core
你总是持一个态度
of the office you hold:
为民做主
advocating for the public.
这一想法日渐变得无足轻重了
That does get lost in the day-to-day.
很多事儿确实这样 但不该这样
A lot of things do... that shouldn't.
地区检察官有理由要求
The DA has his reasons for demanding that arrests
批捕的前提 是需要被害人通力合作
come with the full cooperation of the victim.
这我都听过了
I've heard them all.
他们也算不上什么好的政策
They don't add up to good policy,
只为经济做了贡献罢了
just good economics.
但是这也不是做生意啊
And he's not running a factory.
我同意你的观点
I agree with you.
真的吗
You do?
是的
Yes.
但你现在可是
But that's a lot of political capital
让我花大量的政♥治♥资金的
you're asking me to spend.
我不大了解这里面的尺度
I don't really know those metrics.
我了解
I do.
有没有什么事儿是我能为
Is there something I can do
公共议政员办公室做的呢
for the Public Advocate's Office?
只有在
Only if...
公共议政员们决定
the public advocate decides
竞选更高级职务的时候 你才能帮上忙
to run for higher office.
我能把你当做朋友吗
Could I count you as a friend?
你想跟我半夜一起去钓蓝跳鱼吗
Do you like to go midnight bluefishing?
因为我跟我的朋友们
'Cause that's the kind of thing
经常进行这一活动
me and my friends go in for.
我也听说你对此很擅长
I'd heard you're very good at this.
对什么擅长
This what?
就是这种 有点急性子
It's a bit of a hustle,
还有你的可贵品质
this whole salt-of-the-earth thing.
可能吧 不过到现在为止
Maybe. But by now,
我和性急是一回事
me and the hustle are one and the same.
我的意思是
Let me spell it out for you...
这么说吧
Let me take a whack.
当你打算竞选市长的时候
When it's your turn to run for mayor,
你会得到
an endorsement in your pocket
一位受人爱戴的警♥察♥局长
from the high-polling police commissioner
的坚定支持
would go a long way.
现在 我要提醒你
Before you go any further, I'd like to remind you
你来找我寻求帮助
you called looking for my help,
不是我找的你
not the other way around.
你说得对
Right you are.
你愿意帮这个忙么
Will you help?
我会考虑你的条件的
I'll consider everything that's on the table.
你好啊 里奇
How you doing, Ricky?
去死
Bite me.
你可能不太清楚
You may not know this,
我可不是
but I'm not exactly known
我们局的好好先生
for being the nicest guy on the block.
我也不是什么好惹的角色
I ain't too friendly myself.
看得出来
Yeah, I figured that.
你确实害你女朋友
I mean, you did walk your girl
抱着你的孩子从房♥顶跳下去
and your baby boy right off the roof a building.
我可跟这事儿无关
Hey, I ain't got nothing to do with that.
况且你也没证据 你能拿我怎么着 - 事实上
And you got nothing on me, so what's up? - Well, actually,
你是因为疏忽驾驶 撞坏两个停车标识和
I got you for reckless driving, blowing two stop signs
拒捕被扣押的
and resisting arrest.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表