喂 我告诉你
Hey, let me tell you something.
如果你遇到我们每天遇到的情况
You'd be angry, too,
你也会发火的
if you had to see the stuff we saw every day.
我再告诉你一句
And I'll tell you something else.
如果有一天我像只牲口一样 在街上被杀害 遭谋杀
If I ever got killed, murdered like an animal in the street
我会希望调查案件的警探 也能够脾气火爆一些
I hope the detective investigating is mad as hell, too.
知道原因吗
You know why?
因为那样的人 愿意熬更守夜
'Cause that's the guy who's gonna stay up at night
不眠不休 思索他是不是漏掉了什么线索
sleepless, wondering if he missed something.
这样的人才会没日没夜 呕心沥血 不辞劳苦地工作
That's the guy who's gonna eat, drink and sleep the case
直到破案为止
Until it's solved.
知道我怎么知道这些的吗
You know how I know that?
因为我就是这样的人
'Cause I'm that guy.
我在恪尽职守
I do what I gotta do.
可以了吗 医生
Okay, Doc?
行了
Okay.
只要你理解
As long as you understand
坐在这里这么久
That I have been sitting in this chair long enough
渐渐了解到 这种人容易崩溃
To know that, eventually, that's also the guy that breaks.
最终也只能回到这儿 坐在我面前
The guy that ends up back here, in front of me,
想着他的生活是如何支离破碎的
Wondering how his life fell apart.
抱歉 我不得不问问你
Sorry to have to ask you this
你有没有以任何方式 涉及过毒品吗
But do you have any involvement in drugs in any way?
没有
No.
那你跟有可能 参与的人有过联♥系♥吗
Are you involved with anyone else who might be?
什么情况 我告诉过你们那些帮派喽啰们
What's this about? I told you those gangbangers
因为毒品发生了争斗 我跟那事儿一点关系没有
Were fighting about drugs; I got nothing to do with that.
我知道你说过 但是我们从可靠来源
We know you told us that, but we also have reason
得到消息 那颗击中你儿子德文的子弹
To believe that the bullet that hit your son Devon
其实是冲你来的
Was actually intended for you.
冲我来的
For me?
谁会想要我的命呢
Who'd want me dead?
你能不能想起有没有什么前男友 或者前夫什么的
Is there an ex-boyfriend or an ex-husband in the picture?
等会儿
All right, hold...
德文受伤是因为我吗
Devon was shot because of me?
会不会是德文的爸爸
What about Devon's father?
你们俩关系如何
What's your relationship like with him?
他 呃 他对于他失去监护权很生气
He, he was angry he lost custody,
但是我没必要担心是他 他在监狱关着呢
but I don't need to worry about him; he's in prison.
他在监狱
He's in prison?
是的 - 为什么
Yeah. - For what?
有天晚上他喝醉了 卷入一起酒吧
He got drunk one night, got into a bar fight
斗殴 他打伤了那人的头
With some guy, guy hit his head.
达里尔被指控过失杀人
Darryl got charged with manslaughter.
然后你就在他被关起来之后 提出了离婚
Uh-huh. And you filed for divorce since he's been locked up?
这件事让他很不爽
That drove him crazy.
事实上
That, and the fact that
我把德文养大不是想让他看到他爸爸身陷囹圄
I wasn't bringing Devon up there to see his daddy behind bars.
不过 我想告诉你们 警探们
But I'll tell you something, Detective--
如果德文有个三长两短
I'll be the one behind bars
我也不在乎是否犯法
If anything else happens to Devon,
因为 我会杀了有责任的人 不管是谁
'Cause I will kill whoever's responsible.
把土豆递给我 不要那些保健类的
Pass the potatoes, not the healthy ones.
我的给你得了 我还要留点胃吃点心
You can have mine; I'm saving room for dessert.
那个 你想聊聊你们小组进行得怎样了吗
So, do you want to talk about how your group is going?
什么小组
What group?
别理她
Don't listen to her.
丹尼的上司让他参加一个愤怒管理的课程
Danny's C.O. is having him go to anger management.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的假的
Really!
愤怒什么
Anger what?
他们会教你如何不发脾气
They teach you how not to get mad.
但是 爸不怎么生气啊
But Dad doesn't get mad.
他更过分
He gets even.
拜托了 换个话题
Change the subject, please.
听我说 这里也是一个你的小组
Listen, this is your group here, too.
嗯 你知道 这里
Mm-hmm. You know, this is
是你的头号♥基地 或许 你也该听听
Your numero uno, and you should maybe hear
他们是怎么说的
What they have to say, too.
你知道吗 丹尼
You know, Danny,
仔细想想 我从来没有
Come to think of it, I've never
见你对琳达或者孩子们发过火
Seen you lose your temper with Linda or the kids.
不 我发过 - 不对 你才没有呢 老爸
No, I do. - No, you don't, Dad,
你从不吼我们
You never yell.
是嘛 事实上我有吼的
Yeah, well, I-I really do.
除了我们这些兄弟姐妹
I've actually never seen
我实际上从没见过你对你家里人对生过气
You get mad at your family. Only your siblings.
是嘛 老妹
Well, Sis,
要是我对你发火
You know, if I've lost my temper with you
大概是因为你活该
You probably deserved it.
犀利啊
Whoo...!
你也是 你这个事儿妈
And you, too, you buttinsky.
拜托 我们能换个话题吗?
Now, can we change the subject, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
爷爷 记者会 我看过了
Grandpa, I watched that press conference.
真不敢相信你竟然一声不吭
I can't believe you didn't say anything.
已成定局
The decision is final.
也就是说 就因为她去约了个会
So they're just gonna send her back
他们就要把她送回那个可能会有生命危险的鬼地方?
Where she might get killed because she went on a date?
事情没那么简单
It's not as simple as that.
为什么 - 这事不是他说了算的
Why not? - It's not his call.
是嘛 以前我可没见过你因此而退缩
Yeah, well, I've never seen that stop you before.
法律上讲的非常明确
The law is very clear.
要批准庇护 必须证明申请对象
To grant asylum, the petitioner must prove
的生命危险迫在眉睫
That their life is in imminent danger.
可她就是有生命危险
But her life is in danger.
她需要证据
She needs proof.
历史证明的还不够多吗
History isn't proof enough?
是的
No.
但是看起来就好像你同意那个女士似的
But it looked like you agreed with that lady.
我本来就该表现成那样
Well, that's what it was supposed to look like.
但是为什么
But why?
因为有一个行政 管理体系 而在这个体系里
Because there is a chain of command, and in this matter
国♥务♥院♥是最上层的
The State Department is at the top.
这不公平
It's not fair.
妮基 我没办法告诉你
Nicky, I can't tell you
究竟有多少次 我必须站在市长背后
How many times I've had to stand behind the mayor
保持沉默
And keep my mouth shut.
有些时候 这就是我的工作
Sometimes, that's the job.
外公 你得做些什么
Grandpa, you have to do something.
我是说 这个女人可是会死的
I mean, this woman could die.
我了解你 你 你从不放弃的
I know you... y...you never give up.
这难道不会让你感到气愤吗
Doesn't that make you angry?
是的 我气愤
Yes, it does.
好的
Okay.
知道了 谢谢
All right, thank you.
准备好坐我车走了吗
Ready to take a ride?
我们不用去了
We're not taking a road trip.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他一周前就被放出来了
He was released a week ago.
戴文的父亲从监狱里放出来了
Devon's father was released from prison?
系统里面怎么没登
Why wasn't it in the system?
都是些官僚管理疏忽
A bureaucratic oversight.
出乎意料 啊
Now, that's a shocker.
太好了 这是雷根
Great. Reagan.
什么
What?
在哪
Where?
好的
All right.
戴文的父亲刚刚把他从医院抢走了
Devon's father just snatched him up from the hospital.
还有别的吗 组长
What else, Sarge?
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表