Oh. Go right ahead.
我们没什么可藏的
We got nothing to hide around here.
太好了
Great.
这间吧 - 对
This one? - Mm-hmm.
我是一块吸金石
"I am a money magnet.
我的收入持续增多
"My income is constantly increasing.
财源滚滚而来
Money comes to me frequently and easily."
这什么玩意儿
What the hell does that mean?
这是脱衣舞娘的信条 - 哦
It's the stripper's creed. - Oh.
对于蕾茜来说 如果钱不来找她 她就直接去抢
Problem with Lacy, if it doesn't come to her, she takes it.
也是 能帮我打开么
Good to know. Do you mind opening this?
谢谢 - 请看
Thank you. - Voila.
妈的
Son of a bitch.
贝茨
Baez.
你绝对想不到蕾茜的闺蜜是谁
You're never gonna guess who Lacy is cozy with.
我觉得咱们找到案子切入点了
Oh, I think we found our common denominator:
卡特酒店吧台的酒保
the bartender from Carter's hotel bar.
好的 拍好了
Okay, think we got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢孩子们
Thank you, kids.
祝贺你们
Congrats.
希望警♥察♥体育联盟能资助
We hope the Police Sports League
新项目 - 谢谢
can fund new programs with that. - Thank you.
必须的 谢谢
You bet. Thank you.
凯勒法官建议让格拉索警官停职
Judge Keller is recommending termination of Officer Grasso.
同时媒体也希望
And the press are looking
听听你的意见
for a comment from you.
我要开个记者招待会
I want a press conference.
要我说 真没必要开个
There's really no need for a press... I didn't say
我不管有没有必要 我要开
there was a need; I said a want one.
警♥察♥们很不高兴 市长倒是高兴了
The cops are unhappy, the mayor's happy.
最明智的做法就是顺其自然
I think you're really better off letting things lie, Frank.
再给我一份凯勒法官的书面意见
I also want a copy of Judge Keller's opinion.
你得告诉我你要说什么
I need to know what you're gonna say.
我也想知道
So do I.
我们为学生权利而战
We will fight for student rights!
我们为学生权利而战
We will fight for student rights!
我们为学生权利而战
We will fight for student rights!
我们为学生权利而战
We will fight for student rights!
我们为学生权利而战
We will fight for student rights!
蒙福心灵学校的学生如果不立刻散开
Students of Blessed Heart who do not disperse immediately
会被无限期停课 同时
will be suspended indefinitely, and face
受到纪律处分
disciplinary action.
我再次重复 蒙福心灵学校学生
I repeat, students of Blessed Heart
如果不立刻散开会面临
who do not disperse immediately will be
无限期停课
suspended indefinitely and...
那不是你妈妈么
Isn't that your mom?
是啊
Yeah.
她在做什么啊
What's she doing?
我不知道啊
I don't know.
你们来的还不少啊
You have a pretty good turnout.
你和潘德女士说了什么
What did you say to Mrs. Pender?
我就是告诉她如果你读的是法律
Well, I just told her what you would have said
你会告诉她的话
if you went to law school.
也就是 和平抗♥议♥如果
That a peaceful protest
在上学时间以外且不在学校土地上发生
after school hours and not on school property
是受到第一修正案保护的
is actually protected by the First Amendment.
所以他们不能对我们停课了
So they can't suspend us?
当然 但我并不希望你养成这么做的习惯
No. Not that I want you to make a habit of this.
这我明白 但是
No, I know, I get it, but...
好厉害啊
Wow.
只是好厉害么
"Wow"?
刚才你那样很酷啊 老妈
That was just really cool, Mom.
酷啊 我已经不酷好多年
"Cool"? Well, I have not been cool in a very long time.
我一定会记住这个时刻的
I'm gonna savor this moment.
我的理解是
Well, the way I understand it,
我真的很像你呀
I'm really just a chip off the old block.
姥爷告诉我你怎么发起请♥愿♥
Grandpa told me how you started a petition
要求女生加入男生的足球队
to allow girls on the boys' soccer team
在当年你还是个高中生的时候
when you were in high school.
果然这个家里没什么秘密藏得住啊
Absolutely nothing is secret in this family.
啊 抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我打扰到你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
那我们去
Maybe we'll try
广播室好了
the radio room instead.
来吧
Come on.
这到底是怎么回事
What is this about?
我送萨拉查小姐过去吧
I'll escort Ms. Salazar.
你可以给詹妮弗录口供
You can take Jennifer's statement.
什么口供
What statement?
詹妮弗已经被释放了
Jennifer's been released.
你怎么知道呢
Well, how would you know?
你不是只知道她叫做夏敦埃酒吗
Don't you only know her as "Chardonnay"?
走吧
Go ahead.
走啊
Go.
看起来你有点担心啊 詹妮弗
Well, you look a little concerned, Jennifer.
或者是叫你蕾茜
Or is it, uh, Lacy?
又或者是叫你夏敦埃酒
Or Chardonnay?
怎么了 你担心
What's wrong? You concerned that
你女朋友会出♥卖♥♥♥你么
your, uh, girlfriend out there is gonna flip on you?
是么
Hmm?
我不知道你说什么呢
I-I don't know what you're talking about.
警探 我的客户已经达成个协议
Detective, my client has made a deal.
你的客户曾达成过协议
Your client had a deal.
那是在我们发现
That was until we discovered
她和她女朋友是一个抢劫团伙前
that her and her girlfriend were running a robbery ring.
实际情况是 那些被你们抢了的男人
Thing is, these guys that you rob...
他们都出轨了
they're cheaters.
对吧 他们背叛自己的
Right? I mean, they're guys stepping out
妻子 或者女友
on their wives and girlfriends,
谁会介意你们抢他们去呢
so who the hell cares if you victimize them?
但是罗伯特·卡特
But Robert Carter,
他是个特例
he was an exception.
他是个好人
He was a good guy.
他在那家旅馆不是为了和别人野合
He was at that hotel not to hook up with somebody,
他是为了向他女友求婚的
he was there to propose to his girlfriend.
他甚至给他女友买♥♥了一枚订婚戒指
He even got her an engagement ring.
如果你不打算给我的客户定罪我们就走了
If you're not charging my client, we're leaving.
你要是想走可以走 但我建议你们适应这个地方
You can leave if you want to, but I'd get used to this place,
因为你们还会回来的
'cause you will be back.
你是在威胁我们么
You threatening us?
我从来不威胁人
I don't make threats,
但我可以向你保证
but I'll promise you this.
我会和罗伯特卡特落实
I will sit down with Robert Carter,
我也会告诉他到底
and I will tell him exactly
他未婚妻发生了什么
what the hell happened to his fiance,
直到我告诉他这一切为止
and I will not rest until I do.
怎么了
Yeah?
我没法攻破她 她要找律师
I can't crack her; she wants a lawyer.
好的
Okay.
这个可不知道这些
Well, this one doesn't know that.
好的 警探
Okay, great, Detective.
那你回去录完她的口供吧
Why don't you go back, finish up her statement,
我们把这件事结束了
then we'll wrap this up.
你猜怎么着
Well, what do you know.
蕾茜 你的时间到了
Looks like your time is up there, uh, Lacy.
看起来你的女朋友
Seems your girlfriend is...
比起救你更关心
more interested in saving her own ass than she is
救她自己
in saving yours.
你在骗人
You're lying.
我没有啊
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表