Kids pick it up watching the MMA, or off the Internet.
而且我还找到了这个
And I found this.
这是印度海娜纹身
It's a henna tattoo.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教的神秘面纱
"Islam Mashallah."
它隐喻着快乐的惊喜
It connotes joyous amazement.
女孩们纹身是为了男人
Girls get tattoos for guys.
也许她对塞勒姆喜欢的程度比他知道的要深得多
Maybe she liked Salem more than he knew.
我敢肯定那个纹身曾让塞勒姆很高兴
Oh, I bet that tattoo might have made Salem happy,
但我也能想到某人曾被这个纹身气坏了
but I can also think of somebody that it would have pissed off.
穆斯塔法·哈达德当时是跟阿訇在一起的
Mustafa Haddad was with the Imam,
如他所说
just like he said.
我也这么认为 继续
Figured as much. Moving on.
受害者的年鉴
Vic's yearbook?
是的 凯思琳曾是返校节皇后
Yeah. Kathleen was the homecoming queen.
而有皇后的地方
And where there's a queen,
肯定有个皇帝
there's usually a king.
周·费拉罗
Joe Ferraro.
达马托说过费拉罗就像他的儿子 - 没错
D'Amato said Ferraro was like a son to him. - That's right.
但也许费拉罗对他来说更像是女婿
But maybe he meant more like a son-in-law.
看这个 凯思琳 我们会长厢厮守
Look at this. "Kathleen, you and me forever.
我永远不会让你离开我 乔
I'll never let you go. Joe."
在不同的环境下 这对他俩来讲也许是很浪漫的
Under different circumstances, that might be romantic.
是吗
Yeah?
现在 吓人的部分来了
Well, now where it gets real creepy.
乔曾是摔跤队的队长
Joe was the captain of the wrestling team.
我打赌他会锁喉技
I bet he knows a sleeper hold.
没错 我们来找找这家伙住的地方
Exactly. Let's find out where this guy lives
去拜访拜访他
and go pay him a visit.
这是费拉罗的车
It's Ferraro's vehicle.
没错 看这装备 他是要出远门
Yeah. It's packed up like he's taking a trip.
嘿 你要出远门
Hey, you going somewhere?
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我什么也没干
I didn't do nothing.
我倒是信你这话
That works for me.
是啊 你知道吗 当有人在被提问前
Yeah. You know, when guys, uh, say that
就说出这句话的
before we even ask them a question,
就很明显地意味着他们干过些什么事
typically means they did something.
听着 我们就是想问你几个
Look, we just want to ask you a couple of questions
关于凯思琳·达马托被谋杀的问题
about the murder of Kathleen D'Amato.
简直是胡说八道
This is bull, okay?
你 停下
Hey! Hey!
把手放在车上
Come on, hands against the car.
把你的手放在车上 - 不要
Get your hands against the car. - no!
你应该逮捕的是那个穆♥斯♥林♥混♥蛋♥
You should be arresting one of those Muslim bastards!
举起手来
Get your hands up!
举起手来 把手放在车上
Get your hands up against the vehicle.
天啊 感觉就像
Man, it's like...
感觉就像每五个人里就有一个人符合描述
it's like every fifth guy fits the description.
别逗了 我感觉我像是在寻找
No kidding. I feel like I'm eyeballing
我的一个表兄弟
for one of my cousins.
是吗 嘿 想来杯咖啡吗
Yeah. Hey, look, you want a coffee?
噢 谢谢 不必了 其实我感觉 我已经够兴奋的了
Oh, no, thank you, man. I'm... I'm jumpy as it is.
佩德罗·门多萨 我是警♥察♥
Pedro Mendoza, police!
嘿 文尼
Hey, Vinny.
便衣
Colors.
文尼 小心 文尼 便衣
Vinny. Hey, Vinny, colors.
文尼 是便衣
Vinny, colors! Hey
文尼 便衣 嘿
Vinny, colors. Hey! Hey!
不许动 - 别激动 我们正执勤呢
Don't move! - Hey, we're on the job! We're on the job!
我们正执勤呢
We're on the job.
我们是便衣 - 你是哪个分局的
We're plainclothes. - Where are you from?
2-7分局 - 2-7分局
The 2-7. - 2-7.
你们不应该穿便衣出来巡逻的
You should not be in plainclothes!
你那狗眼应该看清楚些
You need to get your freaking eyes checked!
这是我吗
Is that me?
从二十码开外来看 是的
From 20 yards, yeah.
我们是12分局的
We're out of the 12th.
冷静点 伙计们 好吗
Just calm down, guys, all right?
抱歉 - 我理解 没事的
Sorry. - I get it. I get it.
太抱歉了 - 没关系 兄弟
I'm sorry. - All good, brother.
我们必须抓到这家伙 现在真是乱套了
We need to get this guy. This is insane.
那你在凯思琳被杀当晚看到她了
So you saw Kathleen the night she was killed?
没错
Yeah.
你没想过跟人提这事
You didn't think to mention that?
这么说吧 乔
You know, Joe,
你要么是真傻 要么是真有罪
you're either really stupid or really guilty.
或者两者皆是
Or maybe both.
我没杀凯思琳
I didn't kill Kathleen.
你们俩那晚谈什么了
What did you two talk about that night?
一切
Everything.
我们还是孩子时 一起做过的事
Stuff we used to do together as kids.
我们对未来的畅想
Our plans for the future.
你是说你的畅想
You mean your plans?
那曾是我们的畅想
They were our plans.
一切都在她母亲去世后改变了
It all changed after her mom died.
凯思琳远离了所有认识的人
Kathleen just drifted away from everyone that she knew.
比如说你
Like you?
她离开了你 对吗 乔
She drifted away from you, huh, Joe?
没错
Yeah.
这对你来说感觉怎么样
How'd that make you feel?
你♥他♥妈♥觉得呢
How the hell do you think?
她跟以前完全不同了
She became a different person.
她那么做很伤D先生的心
It tore Mr. D apart.
D先生
Mr. D.
D先生 或者说文斯
Did, uh, Mr. D, or Vince, know
知道你在那晚见到凯思琳了吗
that you, uh, were seeing Kathleen that night?
我的意思是 他想让你们俩重归于好 对吗
I mean, he wanted you two back together, right?
按原计划结婚
Had the wedding planned out.
几乎要给我们的孩子取名字了
Practically had our kids baptized.
我让凯思琳去斯卡里酒吧见我
I asked Kathleen to meet me at Skully's
把事情讲清楚
to set things straight.
当她点了一杯尼玛冰红茶时我就知道要出事
I knew something was up when she ordered a damn ice tea.
那有什么奇怪的呢
What's so strange about that?
就是不正常
Just wasn't normal.
我问她为什么不像往常一样
I asked her why she wouldn't have a beer
跟我喝杯啤酒
with me like she used to.
可能她当时就是不想喝呢
Maybe she just didn't feel like it.
不 不是的
No, that wasn't it.
那应该是什么呢
So, what was it?
嘿 是什么 乔
Hey, what was it, Joe?
她为什么不肯喝酒
Why wouldn't Kathleen drink alcohol?
因为她成了穆♥斯♥林♥
Because she became a Muslim,
喝酒会违背教义
and it was against the rules.
凯思琳皈依了伊♥斯♥兰♥教
Kathleen converted to Islam?
穆♥斯♥林♥们管这叫回归
Muslims call it "reverted."
正是这种叫法
That's what she said they called it.
也就是说你想跟凯瑟琳组建一个家庭
So you wanted to have a family with Kathleen,
但是你也知道
but you knew there was no way
你们不可能将孩子抚养成穆♥斯♥林♥
you were gonna raise your kids Muslim,
这使得你们毫无机会可言
and that gave you no chance with her,
所以你变得异常情绪化
and that made you emotional,
并且发了点小脾气 对吗
and you went a little ballistic, huh?
是 你说得太他妈对了
Yeah, you're damn right.
我们大吵一架
We got in a big fight.
不过后来她跑了出去
But she ran out.
你就那么让她走了么
And you just let her go?
我还能做什么呢
What was I supposed to do?
你一整晚都待在酒吧了吗
Were you at the bar all night?
我出去抽了几根烟
I went out to smoke a couple cigarettes.
除此之外
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表