为什么你不和你的安东尼一起靠我们近一点
Why don't you and Anthony come a little bit closer,
这样我们就能聊一会儿了
and we'll just talk for a minute?
没什么可聊的 都过去了
Got nothing to talk about. It's over.
什么过去了 诺妮
What's over, Noni?
你跟别人吵架了吗
Someone you had a fight with?
你丈夫 还是男朋友
Your husband, or your boyfriend?
没吵架
Ain't no fight.
游戏的本质还是游戏
The game is what the game is.
什么都不会改变的
And ain't nothing gonna change.
好吧 他 他的爸爸在这场游戏中 对吗
Okay, his...his father's in the game, huh?
他是洛斯·劳德斯成员吗
He's Los Lordes?
正因为他 安东尼以后也得是洛斯·劳德斯成员
Which makes Anthony Los Lordes.
生在贼家 终生为贼
You born in it, you die in it.
我不会让我的孩子长大后成为畜牲的
I'm not gonna let my baby grow into a monster.
别 你可别
No, you don't...
你别这么干 好吗 听着 诺妮
You don't have to, okay? Look, Noni,
我在这里长大 我明白你的感受
I grew up here, okay? I know how you're feeling.
警♥察♥才不会明白我的感受呢
Cop don't know nothing about how I'm feeling.
嘿 听着 我们想帮你 好吗
Hey, listen, we want to help you, okay?
我们可以带你和安东尼离开这里
We can take you and Anthony out of here.
根本就没法离开
There's no getting out.
他爸爸不会同意的
His daddy won't let us.
我们要是离开 他就得跟个狗似的到处找我们
We leave, and he comes hunting us like a dog.
不 不会发生这样的事的
No, that's not gonna happen.
会的
Yeah, it do happen.
不过这次不会了
Not this time.
这次 我们就永远消失了
This time, we're getting out for good.
诺妮
Noni...
别 诺妮
No... no, Noni!
每到遇到这种情形 雷根
Times like this, Reagan,
我就希望从来没有参加过警♥察♥测试
I wish I'd never taken the cop test.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
在这儿 想让人开口
It's gonna be like pulling teeth
就像拔牙一样困难
trying to get anybody to talk around here,
但咱们总得挨家挨户查一查嘛
but let's try to get a canvas going anyway, all right?
明白了
Copy that.
我得去和我弟弟聊聊了
I'm gonna go catch up with my kid brother.
去吧
Yeah.
可以让我和我哥哥说句话吗
Can you give me a second with my brother?
你怎么样啊
How you doing?
考虑到整个经过 还算可以吧
Hey. Pretty good, considering.
我明白 你现在脑子里乱成
Look, everything's swirling around
一团麻 伤心 愤怒 震惊什么的
in your head right now, the hurt, the anger, the shock.
这些都是正常的 明白吗
It's all normal, all right?
如果你看了这些之后还很正常
If you were okay after seeing something like that,
那就不正常了
that wouldn't be normal.
明白了 多谢 丹尼
Yeah. Thanks, Danny.
你的同伴还撑得住吗
How's your partner holding up?
他还撑得住 - 是吗
He's holding up. -Yeah?
你们两个互相帮助 好吗
You two lean on each other, okay?
这样你俩才能共度这个难关
That's how you get through this.
明白了
Okay.
我会再和你聊聊的
I'll catch up with you.
多谢了 丹尼
Thanks, Danny.
你好 - 警探
Hey. - Detective.
你怎么样啊
How you holding up?
我还活着 - 是啊
I'm alive. - Yeah.
你就是这片的 对吧
You're from around here, right?
是啊 - 你在看什么
Yeah. - What are you looking at?
你会发现 控制这片儿的帮派
What you're gonna find is, the gang that runs this place,
他们有招能让这片的百姓敢怒不敢言 - 是么
they got a mute button they can push. - Yeah?
他们自称什么呢
What do they call themselves?
洛斯·劳德斯
Los Lordes.
滚出去
Get out...!
滚出去 条子
Get out, Five-O!
拜托 你没事吧
Oh! Come on. You all right?
还成
Yeah.
那特么谁啊 - 桑塔纳
Who the hell is that? - Santana.
他是那边洛斯·劳德斯帮成员的头
That's the leader of the Lordes right there.
他可是罪魁祸首
It's the head of the snake.
他这是在干吗
What's he doing?
告诉我们谁是老大
Showing us who's boss.
没关系
It's all right.
好吧
Okay.
你还好吗
You all right?
没事 我还好
Yeah, I'm fine.
早上好 弗朗西斯
Morning, Francis.
你没睡好啊
You didn't sleep well?
想到一个少♥妇♥抱着自己的孩子
Not after a young woman with her baby
在我管的城市里跳了楼 我怎么睡的好
stepped off a building in my city.
我也是啊
Me, either.
没有什么容易法子 能解决比特曼社区的问题
There's no easy solution to projects like Bitterman.
爸 我不是在找容易的办法
I'm not looking for easy, Pop.
咱们说的是那个社区承接数代的人♥渣♥们
We're talking about generations of bad blood
和纽约警方之间的交锋
between the community and the NYPD.
双方的后代都用这个借口
And generations on both sides who have used that
没人采取措施 结果情况是加剧恶化
as an excuse to let it fester, instead of taking action.
采取什么措施
But what action?
警♥察♥又不是传教士 他们只是警♥察♥
Cops aren't missionaries; they're cops.
算了
Ah.
你和杰米聊过吗
Have you talked to Jamie?
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
这家我让给你俩了
I'll let you two have the room.
我不想和你吵架
I don't want to fight with you,
但我的确想让你听听另一面的说法
but I do want you to hear the other side.
正确的另一面是错误
The other side of right is wrong.
在我不能完全同意我上司政策的时候
While I don't entirely agree with my boss's policy,
我还是会承认它说明的是实际情况
I do recognize that it addresses certain realities.
比如告诉穷♥人♥他们遭受犯罪份子的伤害
Like telling poor people that crimes against them
没有富人们遭受的深吗
don't matter as much as crimes against the rich?
政策并不是针对穷♥人♥的
The policy does not target poor people.
不是才怪
Oh, the hell it doesn't!
老爸我们的资源有限
Dad, we have finite resources.
要是我们想打赢所有官司 我们一个都赢不了
If we try to win every case, we're gonna lose all of 'em.
这和你们的业绩没有关系 - 当然没有
This isn't about keeping score. - No, it's not!
这和我们利用手里资源尽职有关
It's about doing the best we can with what we have.
如果一个受害者拒绝作证
And if a victim refuses to testify,
我们在法庭就没有机会赢得官司
then we don't stand a chance in court.
如果他们去作证 他们会没有机会
And if they do testify, they don't have a chance
去活命
on the street.
怎么了
What?
我才意识到我说了什么
I just realized what I said.
看看你 雷根
Oh, look at you, Reagan.
有你这么一颗铁头
With a head as hard as yours,
我都诧异那瓶子居然破了你的皮
I'm surprised that bottle even broke the skin.
好有趣啊 谢谢
Funny. Thanks.
你要找的有关跳楼者诺尼的资料
You asked for everything we got on the jumper Noni.
这可不少啊
That's pretty thick.
有一个洛斯·劳德斯帮的男人
Well, with her man being Los Lordes,
她要是沾的腥少才是怪事呢
odds are she collected a little dirt herself.
她沾了多少腥 - 倒也没什么
How much dirt? - Uh, nothing too bad
其实只是 因藏♥毒♥被捕过几次
considering, a few possession collars,
拒绝配合 拒捕什么的
discon, resisting.
倒也没什么大不了的
Not exactly OG material.
稍等我一下
Give me one second.
怎么了 老爸
Yeah, Dad.
案子查的怎么样 - 有点麻烦
How's the noggin? - Well, it took a licking
但是正在进展中
but keeps on ticking.
有没有让我♥操♥心的事
Anything I should be worried about?
我在现场和杰米聊了聊
Well, I spoke to Jamie at the scene,
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表