We got him! Cuff him.
抓到了
We got him.
他带着把枪
Got a gun.
我来猜猜 这不是你的吧
Oh, let me guess-- that ain't yours, huh?
看住他
Stay with him.
对空开几枪
Put shots fired over the air.
注意了 警员们 有枪声
Attention, 10-13-- shots fired.
怎么了
What happened?
我不知道 他不知道从哪里冒出来的
I don't know. He just... he just came out of nowhere.
他是谁 - 我不认识
Who is he? - I don't know!
12号♥乔治呼叫中心 我们需要一辆车 就在
12 George to Central-- we need a bus at the rear
我们的后方 马上来 - 好了 伙计
of our location forthwith. - All right, buddy.
没事了 这里有我们
We got it. We got it from here.
我对他开枪了 我♥干♥了什么
I shot him. What did I do?
他撑得过去吧 他能撑过去吗
He's going to make it. Is he going to make it?
你会没事的
You're going to be all right, okay?
保持清醒 可以吗
Just stay with me, okay?
天呐
Oh, my God.
救援马上就来 - 天呐
Help's on the way. - Oh, my God.
我不想让你担惊受怕
I didn't want to alarm you.
这很可能 什么也没有
This is probably nothing.
不好意思 丹尼 这可不是什么都没有
Sorry, Danny. It's not nothing
你都差点打死米纳夫斯家的猫
when you almost shoot the Minafos' cat.
我收到了条视频彩信
I got a video text message
是几年前我抓住的一个人发给我的
from a guy that I collared years ago.
他说什么了
Well, what'd it say?
你自己看吧
Take a look.
嘿 丹尼
Hey, Danny.
是我
It's me.
好久不见了
Been a while.
准确说有8年4个月零3天
Eight years, four months and three days,
没见了呢
to be exact.
希望你会想我
Hope you've been thinking of me,
我可一直都惦记着你呢
'cause I've been thinking a lot about you.
不管怎样
Anyway...
我刚出来
I just got out.
我很想早点见到你呢
And I'm looking forward to seeing you very soon.
回聊
Bye.
天呐 丹尼
Jesus, Danny.
他是谁
Who is that?
等等
Wait a minute.
他是本杰明•沃克吗
Is that Benjamin Walker?
你总是说每个被你抓住的人都发誓要报仇
You always swore that everyone you collared swears revenge,
但是都没人有这个胆量 除了
but none of them have the balls to do it except for...
除了 本杰明•沃克
Except for Benjamin Walker.
现在他逃出来了 还来威胁你
And now he's out and he's threatening you.
这难道不违法么
Isn't that against the law?
法律上 他什么也没干 只是打了个招呼
In the eyes of the law, he did nothing; he said hello.
那你看来呢
And in your eyes?
在我看来
In my eyes...
谁都说时间可以治愈一切伤口
whoever said time heals all wounds
也许从来没包括在监狱里的时间吧
probably never did prison time.
你觉得他会来找你吗 你害怕了 丹尼
You think he's coming after you, and you're scared, Danny.
没有的事
Oh, no, whoa.
我什么都没说
I... I didn't say all of that.
丹尼 听我说一句 好吗
Danny, listen to me for a second, okay?
我们结婚15年了 而你总是
We've been married for 15 years, and you've been
把自己当做我们每一个人的保护伞
wearing the shield for every single one of them.
现在 不知道你有没有注意到
Now, I don't know if you noticed,
你保护我们 不意味着我会袖手旁观
but that doesn't mean I get to kick back
在你出生入死地消灭坏人时
and have my nails done
我不会只是在一边 做做指甲打扮打扮
while you bust through walls taking down bad guys.
我的意思是 咱俩都工作了二十年了
That means the both of us have about two decades on the job.
我懂
I know.
我比你想象的坚强多了 丹尼
I'm stronger than you think, Danny.
告诉我 我们目前面对的是什么
Just tell me what we're up against.
我不怕
I'm not scared.
我只是担心
Just concerned.
很担心
Very concerned.
第三季.第一集
警 察 世 家
医生说 我应该把那个割掉 但是你是知道我的
So the doctor says I should get it lanced, but you know me--
在撕开创可贴的时候 我就晕了
I pass out taking off a Band-Aid.
他们都来了吗
They're here already?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们刚收到消息 被他击中的人
And we've just been notified the man he shot,
詹姆斯•格瑞尔 于8点45不治身亡
James Greer, expired at 845 hours.
我得去旁听这案子
I need to sit in on this.
谢谢你 贝克
Thank you, Baker.
立正 - 不必拘礼
Ten-hut. - As you were.
请坐
Please.
总监
Commissioner.
曼库索队长
Captain Mancuso.
我向我的警员解释了他没有
I explained to my officer that he's under
任何权力和义务
no legal or departmental obligation
来谈论这次枪击的细节
to discuss any of the details of this shooting.
老实说 长官 我跟他讲过 他就不该来
And frankly sir, I told him he shouldn't have come.
这样他就能好好考虑
And that he'd be well-advised
找个律师或者工会代表出庭
to have a lawyer or union representative present?
是的
Yes.
总监 我知道这不合规章制度
Commissioner, I know that this isn't protocol,
我必须亲自来告诉你发生了什么
but I need to tell you personally what happened.
我当时在巷子里 听到兰祖利组长
I was in the alley when I heard Sergeant Renzulli
通告的罪犯逃跑了的消息
transmit that the perp was running.
然后 就有人在我身后
Seconds later, somebody kicked open
踢开了门 我马上转身
a door behind me, and I turned around fast.
一慌神 就开枪了
I panicked, and I fired.
这是我的错
This was my fault.
布雷克警员 在枪击检测组完成
Officer Blake... until the Shooting Team conducts
所有调查前 我们都不知道确切发生了什么
a thorough investigation, we really don't know what happened.
所以 你还是让他们完成自己的任务吧
So why don't you let them do their job
还有 你得找个律师了
and you need to find a lawyer.
我射击了一个无辜百姓 我最后要告诉您的是
I shot an innocent man, and the last thing I had...
这就是那些规章制度的作用
That is why these protocols are in place...
他们可以保护你
to protect you.
我知道现在我让您处在了一个左右为难的处境 长官
I realize the position that I've put you in here, sir.
这点事儿我还是扛得住的
Well, I've got pretty broad shoulders.
你还是让我自己操心这事儿吧
Why don't you let me worry about that?
我能说一句吗 长官
If I may, sir?
您在我高中毕业典礼上做过演讲
You gave the speech at my high school graduation.
您说 若要邪恶压正得胜
You said, "All it takes for evil to triumph...
只需好人袖手旁观
...is for good men to do nothing."
这话是引自埃蒙德•伯克
I was quoting someone-- Edmund Burke.
不过很高兴你听进去了这句
But I'm glad you heard it.
是因为您 我才来做警♥察♥的 总监
You're the reason I became a cop, Commissioner.
我知道
I see.
还是听我的建议吧 好么
Then please, take my advice, okay?
咱们走吧
Let's go.
谢谢您能抽出时间 - 没事
Thanks for your time, sir. - Sure.
请帮我转达对受害者的万分歉意
Please tell the victim how sorry I am.
那误杀肯定对他的打击很大
The death's gonna hit him hard.
是的
Yeah.
这种情况不会培养性格
Situations like these don't build character,
而是揭露本性
they reveal it.
令人深思熟虑啊 - 是啊
Pretty damn impressive, considering. - Yeah.
吉姆 咱们出去转转
Jim, we're going out.
我就不明白了 雷根
I don't get it, Reagan.
我看你逮了无数重罪犯
I've seen you lock up hundreds of hard guys
都威胁说要报复你
that threatened payback.
为什么就这个让你担惊受怕的
Why does this guy have you so spooked?
因为爱
Love.
啥
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表