咱们得掉头了
We need to turn around.
咱们离公园大道还远着呢
We're nowhere near Park Avenue.
你是说我不会看地图么
You saying I can't read a map?
连路标你都不会看 还是让我来吧
Or street signs. Give me that.
好吧 看见没 你都已经吃了一半了
Okay, look, you already ate half of it.
我没吃掉一半啊 - 是你吃的
I didn't eat half of it. - You ate half.
这个不算是一半 所以我就给你
This is not half of it. So, maybe I should only give you
一半的钱 一半的钱 - 你不是吧
Half of your money... Half of it... - Oh! Come on!
我把咱们排到那家俱乐部的客人名单上了
So, I got us on the list at the club,
你别穿红色的衣服啊
and don't you dare wear red,
因为我买♥♥的红裙子太正了
because I just bought the perfect red dress.
票了 谁要票
...tickets! Who wants tickets?
免费的喜剧演出
Free comedy show!
你开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding me.
在时代广场 知道了
In Times Square? All right.
雷根 贝兹 有新案子了
Reagan, Baez, we got a fresh one.
人呢
Hello?
人呢
Hello?!
大惊喜呦
Surprise!
怎么样 头儿 这可是我自己烤的
What do you think, Sarge? Baked it myself.
是么
Really?
是啊 - 真不是
That's right. - No.
他只是唯一一个愿意掏两大元买♥♥这个的家伙
He was just the only guy willing to cough up two bucks for it.
嗯 说的也是
Mm. Yeah, right.
好了 我有礼物要送给你们俩
Well, I got a present for the two of you.
43街和时代广场交口处有枪击案
Shooting on 43rd and Times Square.
拿起外套走人吧
So, grab your coats and get a move on.
什么 不是吧 头儿
What? Come on, Sarge.
你得先许个愿
You got to make a wish first.
这就对了 - 耶
All right! All right! - Yay!
没实现
Didn't come true.
你们还在这儿呢
You're still here.
出发吧
Let's go.
回去工作吧
Back to work. Ah.
这就是我为什么能自豪地站在这里
And that's why I'm so proud to be here
站在在无畏号♥航♥空♥母舰的飞行甲板上
On the flight deck of the USS Intrepid.
大家知道 我通常会被问的第一个问题是
You know, first question I always get is
皮特 在太空中感觉如何
"Pete, what's it like up in space?"
事实上 我想
And the truth is, I don't think
还没有一个词能形容出它的美妙
The words have been invented yet to describe it.
只能说天空有多黑 群星有多闪
Just how black that sky is, just how bright those stars are.
当然了 大家通常会问我的
And of course, the second question
第二个问题是
That people always ask me is
你在那上边到底是这么上厕所的
"How the hell do you go to the bathroom up there?"
其实 你们实际要知道的是
Well, all you really need to know is
我非常高兴能在99年
That I was sure glad it worked back in '99
坐着发现号♥航♥天♥飞机返回地球
When I was coming back to Earth in Discovery.
液压系统中有两个已经坏了
Two of the hydraulic systems had already failed.
其中一个还很不稳定
One of 'em was looking pretty iffy.
我试着驾着这东西在湖底着陆
I'm trying to bring this bird back down on a lakebed
当时在驾驶舱里 我周围所有的警报器都响了
With all the alarms going off around me in the cockpit...
我跟你说 要是我准备杀了谁
Got to tell you, if I was gonna murder somebody
我一定会选个更隐蔽的地方
I'd definitely pick a more secluded location.
枪手要么是胆太大了
Shooter either has a lot of balls
要么就是没脑子
Or not a lot of brains.
别让人听见 我这工作就是对付以上两点兼备的人
Careful. I made a whole career off of that combination.
这是受害人的手♥机♥ 警探
Here's the vic's cell phone, Detective.
你查到什么了
What do you got?
马丁·凯希尔 28岁
Martin Cahill, 28 years old.
地址显示他住在高档住♥宅♥区
Address says he lives uptown.
洛尔施金融公♥司♥的证件显示他在市中心商业区工作
Rorsch Financial I.D. Says he works downtown.
看起来他被杀时正在给一个叫苔丝的发短息
Looks like he died texting somebody named Tess.
正往家走 亲亲抱抱
"Heading home now. XOXO."
但是他没机会发送了
But he never pressed send.
好了 这说明要换咱们
Great. That means it'll be us
去苔丝家拜访了
Walking through Tess's door instead.
是啊 这工作最让人讨厌的地方
Yeah, worst part of the job.
你算是说对了
Tell me about it.
我们有目击者
We got witnesses.
谁看见这边的情况了
Okay, who saw what over here?
我看到了整个事发过程
Oh, I saw the whole thing.
一个人从人群中走出来 开枪打死另一个人 走掉了
Guy came out of the crowd, shot the other guy, walked off.
没说什么吗 没争吵过吗
Nothing said? No argument?
没有 这人
Nah, this guy...
很冷静 就是安然自若那种
He's calm, you know, like a cucumber.
是
Cool...
泰然自若 不过我明白你的意思
As a cucumber, but we get your drift.
好了 那个人看起来什么样
Okay, look-- what'd the guy look like?
他是个穿着派克服的高个白人
Oh, he was a tall white guy in a parka.
嗯 - 不对
Uh-huh. Ah! No, no!
他是个带着棒球帽的矮个子好不好
He is short guy with baseball cap, okay?
而且是个黑人 - 他是白人
And he's black. - He was white.
他是... - 一个一个说 行么
He was... - One at a time, all right?
你看见这人从哪边逃走了吗
Did you see which way the guy fled?
看见了 那边
Yes, he went that way.
不对 他从这边跑的 明白么
No, no, huh-huh, he goes this way, all right?
而且他是黑人
And he's a black guy.
你知道什么
What do you know?
你一直在你那让人恶心的摊儿那忙活着呐
You were all the way over there in your barfmobile.
警♥察♥先生
Officer?
闭嘴 不就是有两钱的臭骚♥逼♥吗 - 别朝我喊
Look, shut up, you rich bitch, okay?! - Oh, don't yell at me,
你个臭炸丸子的 - 行了
Falafel man. - Hey, now, okay...
她不能这么称呼我
Look, she can't call me these kind of things...!
好了 你 去那边
All right, you, over there...
你不会是要告诉我你把这过程都录下来了吧
Tell me you got this thing on tape.
没有 我是想和您合个影
No. I want a picture with you.
我们是爱达荷州来的
We're from Idaho.
这过程太刺♥激♥了
This is so cool!
是啊 够刺♥激♥
Yeah. Real cool.
你那个坐发现者号♥着陆的事是编的吧
You made that stuff up about landing Discovery.
你得说大家想听的啊
Hey, you got to give the people what they want to hear.
你最近这些年都他妈躲哪儿去了
And where in the hell you been hiding the last couple years?
好了 我可是会问你同样的问题 局长先生
Come on, I could ask you the same thing, Commissioner.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
时光流逝啊
Time goes by.
我有个问题
Hey, I got a question.
你为什么从不去飞行学校呢
Why is it you never went into flight school?
你这么问是因为我所有考试都比你分高吗
You mean because I outscored you on all the tests?
对啊
Ah!
那就说得通了 你记性不好
Well, that explains it then-- your crappy memory.
你知道的 我想过这事
Well, you know, I thought about it.
但是不知怎么的 我想我注定是个
But somehow, I thought I was meant
在陆地上拿枪的海军陆战队士兵
To be a Marine on the ground with a gun in my hand.
更不用说 玛丽也不让我去呀
Not to mention, Mary had a vote.
甭管怎样吧
Anyway...
艾米和海瑟呢 他们好吗
How's Amy and Heather? They all right?
嗯 那是相当地好了
Oh, yeah. Never better.
那就好
Yeah. Good.
项目结束了 所以 现在
The program's over, of course, now, so...
你就失业了 我的朋友
You're out of a job, my friend.
直接从浩瀚的蓝色天空
Yeah, straight from the wild blue yonder
到一大张解雇通知书
To the big pink slip.
再来一杯啊
How about another, hmm?
不了
Nah.
我不喝了 你继续吧
I'm good, but you go ahead.
是这样
Listen...
艾米一直喜欢这个城市
Amy has always loved this city.
海瑟打算来纽约大学
And Heather's planning on going to school at NYU
读研究生 我也想
For grad school, and I would love
在这干点什么
To find something here.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表