早上好 弗兰克
Good morning, Frank.
明显不好
Apparently not.
为什么那么说
Why do you say that?
你已经在那转悠了
You're hovering already.
爱尔兰时报要派个记者来报导
The Irish Times is gonna have a reporter covering
你今早与首相共进早餐
your breakfast with the prime minister this morning.
还有 CNN也要求做一个关于局里的反恐部门
Also, CNN is requesting a brief and painless interview
的简短轻松的采访
regarding the department's counter terrorism division.
他们采访很少简短并且从不轻松
They are seldom brief and never painless.
那我就视为你答应了
I'll take that as a yes.
你为什么还在这转悠
And you're hovering because?
有个纽约市警♥察♥局法规处的人来过
We had a visit from the NYPD Legal Bureau.
这有一份传票的副本
This is a copy of the subpoena.
什么传票
A subpoena for what?
一个毒贩因售海♥洛♥因♥而将受审
A dealer is going to trial for selling heroin.
他的律师认定
His lawyer contends that
警♥察♥在个私人住♥宅♥楼拦住他
it was illegal for police to stop and search him
并搜身是违法的
in a private residential building,
所以应该撤销对他的逮捕
so his arrest should be vacated.
传讯你过去是要你回答
You are being subpoenaed to answer questions
关于局里安全建设政策方面的问题
about the department's safe building policy.
但是 等下 还有别的
But, wait, there's more.
什么
What?
律师是杰克·博伊尔
The attorney's Jack Boyle.
艾琳的前任
Erin's ex?
公诉人控告戴维·鲍威尔
People verses David Powell on the charge
以非法持有管制毒品罪名
of criminal possession of a controlled substance
进行一等指控
in the first degree.
杰克·博伊尔 法官大人
Jack Boyle, Your Honor,
来自博伊尔 巴克斯特 拉塞尔 律师事务所
of Boyle, Baxter and Russell,
为被告律师
counsel for the defense.
你想辩护成什么结果
How do you plead?
无罪
Not guilty.
公诉人 你是否对于保释进行陈词
People, would you like to be heard on bail?
呃 艾琳·雷根-博伊尔代表公诉人 法官大人
Uh, Erin Reagan-Boyle for the People, Your Honor.
根据他的前科 国家要求其支付
Based on his priors, the state requests
一笔两万五千美元的保释金 - 先说重要的
a $25,000 bail. - First things first.
法官大人 逮捕鲍威尔先生时
Your Honor, the arrest of Mr. Powell began with
他们在其私人住♥宅♥内对其进行违法拦截
an unconstitutional stop inside his building of residence.
你确定
Seriously?
法官大人 鲍威尔先生当时随身携带了10盎司海♥洛♥因♥
Your Honor, Mr. Powell had ten ounces of heroin on him
而且拦住被告的细节应当作为
and the details of the stop are
审判时的论据 而非传讯时的
arguments for the trial, not the arraignment.
我们放弃所有书面提议
We waive all written motions.
我们不接受任何抗辩
We will not entertain any pleas.
嗯 我们会一直打下去
Uh, we are going to fight this.
只要审判前的听证获批
And as long as we're granted a pretrial
我们都会立即准备上诉
hearing, we are prepared to move forward immediately.
有关被告要求直接受审
In regards to the defense request to go straight to trial,
公诉方有没有准备好
are the People prepared?
哦 公诉方已经准备好了
Oh, the People are ready for trial.
姓氏博伊尔
Last name Boyle.
有什么关系么
Any relation?
不再有了 法官大人
Not anymore, Your Honor.
那有什么问题么 法官大人
Is that a problem, Your Honor?
对我来说 没有
Not for me, no.
对你们来说
For you,
好吧 我只能说
well, all-all I can say is
我很期待能够主审此案
I'm looking forward to presiding over the trial.
保释金定为20000美元
Bail is set at $20,000.
核实一下20
Check on the 20...
好的 失陪一下 嗨
Okay. Excuse me one second. Hi.
你也没个提醒太不厚道了 杰克
Would have been nice to have a heads up, Jack.
呃 是 不过我很抱歉 我无能为力
Uh, yeah, I'm sorry. No could do.
是么
Really?
是 是的 我在这件案子中传讯了一个人
Yeah, really, I had a subpoena to serve in the case.
又没传我
Not to me.
是没传你 传的是你父亲
No, uh, no, to your dad.
你干的什么呀
You did what?
都是公事
It's nothing personal.
如果是你的话你也会这么做的 你知道的
And you would have done the same thing and you know it.
套装很帅呀 顺便说下
That's a very nice suit, by the way.
你在这 进城就是为了这次审判么
What are you... just in town for the trial?
呃 谁知道呐
Uh, who knows?
那个 你应该知道
Well, you should.
呐 你知道我的 一旦觉得没意思
Nah, you know me, as soon as it ain't as much fun anymore,
嗯 我就会出去
uh, I am out the door.
我要把案子搁置一段时间 大约一周吧
I'm gonna have to sleep on that one for, like, a week.
嘿 你肯定
Hey, I'm sure that you have a...
对尼琪的16岁成年生日精心安排了
a lot planned for Nicky's Sweet 16.
给我些机会
Give me a couple of windows,
我想为她做一些特别的事情
I'd like to do something special with her.
她星期六一天都有时间
She's free all day Saturday,
但你最好还是和她确认一下
but you really should check with her.
我能送你回去吗
Can I drop you?
你已经送到了
You already did.
我自作自受
I had that coming.
再一次
Again,
我很高兴 首相先生
pleasure, Mr. Prime Minister.
谢谢你 局长
Thank you, Commissioner.
贝克探员会带你们出去的
Detective Baker will show you out.
祝您的联♥合♥国♥之旅顺利
Good luck at the UN.
安全返回都柏林
Safe trip back to Dublin.
告诉我我不必亲自去回应那个传讯
Tell me I don't have to answer that subpoena in person.
你是想听事实还是听到你想听的
You want the truth or just what you want to hear?
都有 - 你不必到场
Both. - You don't have to appear,
法规处会处理这事
legal's taking care of it.
真的
Really?
是 真的
Yeah, really.
怎么了 贝克
Yes, Baker?
一日局长竞赛的胜者来了
The winner of the Commissioner for a Day contest is here.
好的 咱们见见他 - 乔丹·席尔瓦
Okay, let's have him. - Jordan Silva,
18岁 来自东纽约区
18, East New York.
你们好
What's up?
乔丹·席尔瓦 我想你介绍一下
Jordan Silva, I'd like to introduce
弗兰克·雷根局长
Commissioner Frank Reagan.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
等你回来时我会带你四处转转
When you come back, I'll show you around
然后让你了解我们今天的日程安排
and fill you in on what we'll be doing today.
等我从哪儿回来时
When I come back from where?
从回到家到穿上
From going home to put on
与这间办公室相匹配的服装
attire appropriate for this office.
还有摘掉首饰
And lose the jewelry.
什么情况 伙计
What do we got, partner?
呃 开了两枪
Uh, two gunshots--
一枪在后脑勺 一枪在胯部
one to the back of the head, one in the crotch.
哦 九毫米口径吗
Oh. Nine millimeter?
和上周雷莫斯谋杀案一样
Same as the Ramos murder last week.
啊 太好了 有没有目击者
Ah, great. got any witnesses?
那个 就这只狗
Well, just the dog.
好吧 所以我们
All right, so we
可以确定是和上次作案手法相同 是吧
got the same exact M.O. as the first one, huh?
是
Yeah
两次都是一枪在后脑勺 一枪在胯部
both shot in the back of the head, both in the crotch.
都发生在清早
Both hit in the early morning hours
以九毫米口径的枪近距离射杀
at close range with a nine millimeter.
很好 瞧纽约这一大早的
Well, good morning, New York.
看上去我们遇到了一个连环杀手
Looks like we got ourselves a serial killer.
我申请了一项提议
I filed a motion
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表