That's five.
可是有五重那么厉害
All right,deal's off. Let's get out of here.
好啦 婚礼吹了 咱们走吧
Hang on.Are you really serious about this?
等一下 你是认真的吗?
You love me,I love you, the sex is great.
你喜欢我 我也喜欢你 我们之间嘿♥咻♥一定很棒
The sex is unbelievable.
嘿♥咻♥还真给力啊
Wait,what'd you say?
等一下 你刚刚说什么了?
I said the wedding's off.
我说这个婚我不结了
Oh,my God,what happened?
哦天哪 发生什么事了?
It doesn't matter.
那已经不重要了
What's important is I just avoided making a huge mistake.
重要的是我刚刚避开了 一个特大的错误
Charlie,I am so sorry.
查理 我真为你感到难过
Oh,thanks.
哦 谢谢
Now let's head for a strip joint, get drunk and let the healing begin.
咱们去脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥吧 喝个痛快 开始疗伤
Yeah,but before we do that, I was wondering could I ask you for a little favor.
好吧 但是我们去之前 我想知道 你能帮我个小忙吗?
Yeah?
什么事?
Can I borrow your wedding ring?
我能借用你的结婚戒指吗?
What for?
做什么用?
Well,I thought as long as we're in Vegas,I'd marry Kandi.
哦 我想如果既然我们来拉斯维加斯 我想跟康迪结婚
Are you insane?
你疯了吗?
Oh,come on,you're not using it.
快点 反正你现在用不上了
By the powers vested in me by the state of Nevada...
借内达华州赋予我的权力
I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride.
我宣布你们正式结为合法夫妻 你现在可以吻新娘了
I don't freaking believe it.
我简直不敢相信
Cheer up,Charlie.
振作点 查理
You're finally getting what you always wanted.
现在你终于得到你一直想要的了
I'm moving out of your house.
我要从你家里搬出去了
I don't freaking believe it.
我简直不敢相信
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表