我以前从没想过
I never thought of it before.
我一直碰它
I touch it all the time.
要是没了 我会不开心
I feel unhappy if I don't have it.
有时候我会梦到它
Sometimes I dream about it.
我觉得我爱它
I think I love it!
说得好 现在来理解一下
Well put. Now understand this.
这就是你让我产生的感觉
That is how you made me feel!
雷神索尔
现在你明白了
Now you see.
你可以认为指控被撤销了
And you may consider the charges dropped.
让我们握握手 喝喝米酒
Let us shake hands, drink rice wine,
吃吃瑞典软糖
and enjoy Swedish Fish candy.
你是说我没有麻烦了
Are you saying I'm off the hook?
是的 事实上 你也许会很惊讶
Yes. In fact, you may be surprised,
你现在是我最好的朋友
but you are now my best friend.
那我就不用去监狱了
So I'm not going to prison?
不 你现在要跟我去漫展
No, you are going to Comic-Con with me.
我想想 我想想
Let me see, let me see.
老爸 快同意吧
Dad, just say yes.
我还能去监狱吗
Is prison still an option?
不 除非你在我剪指甲的时候保持住
No. Not until you hold down Harrison Ford
哈里森·福特这个形象
while I clip off his fingernails.
来吧
Let's get to it.
留堂教室
-这是什么 -减刑视频
- What's this? - Mitigation video.
我第一次见到巴仔的时候
When I first met Bart,
只是一个戴着眼镜的书呆子
I was just a nerdy kid with glasses.
但现在这只蓝头发的蝴蝶
But now this blue-haired butterfly's
准备好破茧而出啦
ready to emerge from his pupa!
辛普森 你觉得这有帮助吗
Simpson, you think this is helping you?
史金纳是混♥蛋♥ 史金纳是混♥蛋♥
Skinner's a jerk. Skinner's a jerk.
史金纳是混♥蛋♥ 史金纳是混♥蛋♥
Skinner's a jerk. Skinner's a jerk.
史金纳是混♥蛋♥
Skinner's a jerk.
史金纳是混♥蛋♥
Skinner's a jerk.
史金纳是混♥蛋♥
Skinner's a jerk.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表