侯默 很抱歉我们戏弄了你
Homer, we're sorry we razzed ya.
我们只是单纯想伤害你的感情
We were just trying to hurt your feelings.
我觉得特别后悔
I am so sorry.
我不知道我能做什么
I don't know what I can do.
你什么也做不了 改个名字
Nothing you can do. Change your name,
给自己粘一顶假发然后找个别的女人
glue on a wig and find yourself a new woman.
就这么办
That's it!
老谋子你真是个天才
Moe, you're a genius!
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
为什么大家总是不付钱就跑出去了
Why do people always stride out without paying their tab?
我也不知道 但我以上帝的名义保证
I have no idea. But as God is my witness,
我会调查清楚的
I will find out!
你们两个给我老实待着
You two stay right there.
我有两件非常令人伤心的事
Everyone, I have two enormously sad things
需要告诉大家
I feel a need to tell all of you.
第一件 我骗了你们
Number one-- I've deceived you.
我不是个变装女王
I'm not a drag queen.
姑娘 你谁都没骗到
Girl, you didn't deceive nobody.
我们都发现了
We all knew.
我没发现 因为我只关心自己
I didn't know, but I'm super self-involved.
好吧 下面是第二件
Oh. Now number two.
就像大多数情况下的那样
And, as always happens in such matters,
第二件事是个猛料
number two is the kicker.
我的丈夫和我产生了许多摩擦
My husband and I have had more than the usual number of scrapes,
但我们总能重归于好
but we've always gotten back to our love.
但这一次
But this time,
因为你们一直这么支持我理解我
you all made me feel understood and supported,
所以相比之下我意识到了侯默有多自私
and therefore made me realize how selfish Homer is.
宝贝儿
Honey.
而且最让人难过的是我想像不到
And what hurts the most is that I can't imagine
有什么他说的或做的事能挽回我
there's anything he can say or do to make me come back.
那也就是说我白花这么大心思了
Oh. Well, then I went through a lot of work for nothing.
-侯默 -宝贝儿 现在我明白了
- Homie. - Honey, I understand it now.
这份力量 这种神秘感
The feeling of power, the mystery,
到底是她还是他
is she or isn't she?
相信我 没人好奇这个 宝贝儿
Hey, believe me, nobody is wondering, baby.
马姬 如果你不过去的话我就去了
If you don't go to him, Marge, I will.
他永远都不会离开我的厨房♥的
And he will never leave my kitchen.
我做的手撕肉三明治连婴儿都无法拒绝
My pulled pork banh mi keeps baby in the cradle.
哦 侯默默 我爱你
Oh, Homie, I love you!
一个男人通过女装
Having a man dressed like a woman
来换回他假扮成
to win back his woman who pretended to be
穿女装的男人的女人
a man dressed like a woman
是我所见过最浪漫的事了
is the most romantic thing I've ever seen.
就这样一切又都重归于好了
And so all was well.
或者用中文说的话
or, in English...
拜拜
Bye!
所以你现在是个 变装女皇了
So, are you a... you're a drag queen now?
我不知道 但这些年谁想当什么
I don't know. I guess these days it's okay for everyone
不是都行吗
to be everything.
那个 小姐 你一个人吗
So, miss, are you alone?
是我 侯默
It's me, Homer!
所有的好姑娘不是已婚了就是侯默
All the good ones are either married or Homer.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表