这样的话 这地方就是
Well, in that case, this place is a loser
一个有赌瘾的废柴
with a gambling problem.
那是孩子们能听到最糟糕的话
That's the worst thing the kids could possibly hear.
我就赢了一次 遇到你的那次
I won once, when I met you.
看在上帝的份儿上 我要阻止这个
Oh, for God's sake. I'll stop this.
快乐小精灵套间
快点完事儿吧 隔壁有孩子
Get this over with quick! There's kids next door!
这里也有孩子
There's kids in here, too!
你是不是有点孤独
Makes you feel kind of lonely, doesn't it?
有点
Yeah.
抱抱能解决一切
Well, it all starts with a hug.
你要不要抱抱
You want a hug?
天哪 你们起得真早
Oh, boy. You kids are up early.
巴仔和我可能去参与一下
Bart and I are going to engage in perhaps
佛罗里达州最受欢迎的传统
the most popular Florida tradition...
跟经理吐槽
complaining to the manager.
经理办公室
你好 进来吧
Hey, come on in.
这地方跟网上讲的一点都不一样
This place is nothing like it looked on the Internet.
我们不能跟老大哥比
We can't compete with the big boys.
迪士尼已经开始建造新的恶搞之家乐园
Disney's already laying ground for a new Family Guy World.
恶搞之家乐园
*幸好有恶搞之家*
*Lucky there's a family guy...*
2006年的时候我还没出生呢
I was the "It" Boy in 2006.
我不知道何时 也不知道如何
I don't know when and I don't know how,
但我会让你好看的
but I am gonna get you.
至少这里有些干净东西了
Well, at least something in this place is clean now.
我是我经历过的最为恐怖的
That was the most horrifying ride
一趟行程
I've ever been on.
情侣隧♥道♥
爱畜动物园
阿麦在哪里
Where's Maggie?
副总统展厅
太有意思了 你们知道我很爱历史
Oh, this is so much fun. You know how I love history.
就好像在看美国坏人的相片集
It's like looking at a rogues gallery of America's villains.
根据汉密尔顿的录音 你是个大混♥蛋♥
According to the soundtrack to Hamilton, you were a real jerk.
副总统赛高
Vice presidents rule!
你们真的享受这段时光吗
Aw. Are you really having a great time?
真的吗 因为我可是真没享受到
Really? Because I sure as heck am not.
不 我在跟苗浩斯视频 因为这更有趣
No, I'm FaceTiming Milhouse 'cause it's more fun.
你好吗
Whassup?
苗浩斯 讲个段子
Milhouse, give me something.
我被困在副总统展厅了
I'm trapped in The Hall of Vice Presidents.
我也算是我们两之中的副总统吧
Well, I'm kind of the vice president of us.
我挂了
Got to go.
我们得走了 回家吧
And we've got to go. Back home.
这样在圣诞节前能到春田镇
We can be in Springfield by Christmas
如果能把钱要回来的话
if we can just get our money back.
这件事就交给我了
Leave that to me.
度假村
经理住处
我一枪打死了我最好的朋友
I shot my best friend in the face.
杰克逊维尔捷豹队
新星崛起
新星球大战
来了 初雪
There it is, the first snow.
味道如此清新
It smells so clean.
石棉厂
离春田镇还有五英里
老谋子酒吧
老天
Oh, my God.
老谋子为老弱病残提供圣诞节晚餐
Moe serves Christmas dinner to the old and needy.
你看 这是我做的一件好事
Yeah, look, it's the one nice thing I do. Ha.
看来老谋子还是有良心的
Guess old Moe's got a heart.
再说要是赶走这些酒鬼 他们只能去教堂了
Also, if I turn the rummy away, they might wind up in church.
那可是会改变他们的人生的
That could turn their life around.
我的生意就不好做了
That's bad for business.
老谋子 我从未想过你能做出这等好事
Moe, I never dreamed you were capable of such a sweet thing.
不要 拜托你 别破坏了好气氛
Oh, no-- I beg you, don't make a moment out of this.
你想念我的舌吻吧 不过没事
Ha. You missed my tongue there, but, eh, that's all right.
请大家闭上眼睛
Everyone, please close your eyes.
孩子 你来吧
Boy, you do the honors.
亲爱的主 我们没得到想要的礼物
Dear Lord, we didn't get the gift we wanted,
GL50 9K智能电视
a GL50 9K Smart TV.
我们去的地方也糟透了
The place we went was a dump.
但是圣诞节的意义不就在于
But isn't Christmas really about
跟你的家人和酒保混在一起吗
being with your family and your bartender?
我们行万里路 就为明白
We have traveled many miles to learn
没什么地方能比得上老谋子酒馆
there's no place like Moe's.
阿门
Amen.
降临节日历
之前用过的
祝你圣诞节"漫威"
新年"DC"
如果你不准备买♥♥东西 那就赶紧走
If you're not going to buy something, leave.
员工使用
巴仔 我之前不尊重你 很抱歉
Bart, I disrespected you and I'm sorry.
如果你保证再也不来这里
I've refunded your money plus $2,400
我就在退钱的基础上多退你2400块
if you pledge to never come here again.
给巴仔·辛普森五千元
请告诉你的姐妹 她很美丽
And please tell your sister she's pretty.
不是丽莎 是那个婴儿
Not Lisa, the baby.
在佛罗里达州你赢不了的
You can't win in Florida.
老天 你的电池怎么一直有电
Oh, my God, why don't your batteries die?
我有太阳能充电
I have a solar head.
两天后
你会很高兴知道
Well, you'll be happy to know
我们把钱用在好事上了
we've put the money to good use.
现在让我们像祖先那样欢度圣诞节吧
Now, to celebrate Christmas the way our ancestors did.
你知道下面有块木柴在烧 对吧
You know, there's a real log burning below it, right?
没错 但这能是高清的吗
Yeah, but is it HD?
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表