when there's a mouse in his beer.
老谋子 来帮我把轮椅上的序列号♥撬下来
Hey, Moe. I need you to file a serial number off a wheelchair.
卡
Cut!
侯默·辛普森 该怎么说好呢
Homer Simpson? How can I put this?
他是我们有史以来返聘率最高的员工
Ah, we've never had an employee get rehired so many times.
侯默·辛普森有两个娃在我们这上学
Homer Simpson has two children enrolled in our school.
这是我唯一能说的好话
That's all I'm comfortable saying.
做得进展如何
All right, let's see what you got.
我必须得剪辑一下
I had to edit a little.
侯默·辛普森
减罪视频
侯默·辛普森 顾家男人
Homer Simpson. Family man.
快乐 贵族
Happy. Aristocrat.
两 倍 的 酷 令人舒适
Too. Cool. Comfortable.
侯默让这个家庭沾 光
Homer is a... grace to the family.
他是一个蛮 尽职的父亲
He is an ape...le father.
我警告过马姬 要嫁给他
I warned Marge... marry him.
你只能做到这种程度 我完蛋了
That's the best you can do? I'm screwed!
还有我呢 放着我来
Not while I can use Final Cut Pro.
我们从头开始
We'll start from scratch.
利用人们至今依然坚信的唯二事物
Using the only two things people still believe in:
小宝宝和狗
babies and dogs.
抱歉 雪球 猫的话题争议度太高了
Sorry, Snowball, cats are polarizing.
求求你
Please...
随便说几句能用上的
just give us something we can use.
这边准备就绪
We're ready.
狗现在也不配合了
Oh, now the dog won't cooperate.
有一招对凯文·詹姆斯永远有效
There's a trick that always works with Kevin James.
春田法♥院♥
多数人的正义
*我觉得他是位称职的父亲*
*I think I'll color this man father*
他每天五点下班
He's a guy who gets off at 5:00
一下班就回家陪孩子
and comes directly home to be with his kids.
*我觉得他是位称职的父亲*
*Said I'm gonna color him father*
*称职的父亲*
*Color him father*
他对朋友和邻居都非常慷慨
He's incredibly generous to his friends and neighbors.
家长会
有空时 他喜欢去开家长会
In his spare time, he loves PTA meetings.
帮助幼童军
Helping with the Cub Scouts.
或是去看电影
Or just going to the movies.
她是阿麦 我们的孩子
This is Maggie, our baby.
她知道发生了什么事
And she understands what's going on.
她从没说过一个词 但我能感觉到
She's never said a word, but I get the feeling
现在她想说点什么
she wants to say something now.
要 爸 比
Nee... Da... dy.
真是个好男人
What a man.
现在我们一起祈祷吧
And now we pray.
保佑我们 主
Bless us, O Lord,
感谢你让我们享用这顿丰盛的
for this bountiful feast...
不是这句祷告词
Not that prayer.
不得不说 我很感动
I must say, I am impressed.
所以 除非控方提出反驳 我倾向于
So, unless the prosecution has a rebuttal, I'm inclined to...
慢着
Not... so... fast.
你也录了段视频吗
Do you have a video, too?
没有 那样太做作了
No, that would be pretentious.
-那好吧 -我要发言
- Very well, then. - I have a speech.
卖♥♥漫画书是个不堪一击的职业
Comic book sales is a very fragile field.
小孩都不喜欢看书 店内一股屁味
Kids hate to read, the stores smell like farts
和口香糖味
and bubble gum...
而我最珍惜的东西 我父亲的车
Then the things I cherish most-- my father's car,
我最最珍贵的漫画书 最重要的是
my precious, precious comic, and most important,
还有我的尊严 都被夺走了
my dignity-- were taken from me.
可能的新爸爸
我只是个普通的小商贩
I'm just your ordinary small businessman.
从未拿过别人的东西
Never took anything from anyone.
但我执意认为我应受到尊敬
But I did dare to think I would be treated with respect.
我拥有如此之多虚构的英雄 法官阁下
I have so many fictional heroes, Your Honor.
这一次 请赐予我一位真正的英雄吧
For once, please give me a real one.
史上 最佳 法庭演讲
Best. Courtroom speech. Ever.
太好了
Yes!
我将在明天宣布我的判决
I will render my sentence tomorrow.
谢谢您 晚安
I thank you. Good night.
成功
Boom.
等等 你想去看电影吗
Wait, wait, wait. Do you want to go to a movie?
我想跟你一起去看电影
I'll go to a movie with you, Judge.
你没空去
You won't be available.
爸 电脑上说
Dad, the computer says...
这台电脑除了给我惹麻烦
That computer has brought me nothing but trouble
还有在上教堂时告诉我比赛得分什么用也没有
and sports scores while I'm at church!
奥格登村的一家商店刚开始售卖♥♥
A store in Ogdenville just put up
那本被我们毁了的辐射人的漫画书
the same Radioactive Man comic that we destroyed
书保存得非常好
in perfect condition.
这是我的自♥由♥的最后希望了
It's my last hope at freedom.
一本旧漫画书能值几个钱
I mean, how much could an old comic cost?
-你说完了吗 -没有
- Are you done? - No.
怪兽左伯特
《辐射人》
内有超大海报
原版漫画
不可能关门 现在才是周二的四点半
You can't be closed. It's Tuesday at 4:30!
你没看见那个用瓦坎达语写的打烊的牌子吗
Do you not see the "closed" sign written in Wakandan?
我居然荒废了高中时光去学德语
And I wasted high school learning German.
这是什么意思
Was fur eine Schande!
德语是地球上最接近克林贡语的语言
Well, German is Earth's closest language to Klingon.
请进
Come on in.
机器人的地下城
以及棒球卡片店
斯坦·李被关于此密室
你想干什么
What do you want?
我很忙的
I'm extremely busy.
我想跟你聊聊
I want to talk to you.
我们的小闹剧似乎已经到了尾声
I see we have reached the epilogue of our little drama.
不 还没大结局 还在继续 还在继续
No, not the epilogue. Still plot. Still plot!
听着 我知道我们有分歧
Look, I know we've had our differences,
可我们依然可以做朋友
but we can still be friends.
就像超人和莱克斯·卢瑟联盟一样
Like when Superman teamed up with Lex Luthor.
那是哈兰·艾莉森为了被炒鱿鱼
That was an imaginary story written by Harlan Ellison
写的想象故事
because he wanted to get fired.
也许这个能打动到你
Well, maybe this will tickle your ponytail.
奥登维尔版 居然还在
The Ogdenville copy! It lives!
你原谅我了吗
Am I forgiven?
恐怕没有 不
I'm afraid not. No.
我别无选择 恨意依旧在我心中
I don't have a choice. The grudge is still inside me.
罗杰·科曼的一部低成本电影也叫这个名字
Which is also the name of a low-budget Roger Corman movie.
《恨意依旧在我心中》
雷·米兰德主演
天哪 到底要怎样
Oh! What does it take?
怎么解释我的感觉
How to explain what I am feeling.
看看周围 你瞧见什么了
Uh...look around. What do you see?
一堆别人丢掉的东西
Uh... A bunch of stuff that other people threw out?
就像镜子一样 你看见一切
Like a mirror, you see everything
却什么都不懂 滚
but understand nothing. Get out.
我们走
Let's go.
我的天哪
Oh, my God! Oh!
那是《欢迎回来 科特》第一季的钥匙串吧
Is that a season one Welcome Back, Kotter key chain?
《欢迎回来 科特》
是的没错 证据就是
It is! The proof...
约翰·特拉沃尔塔脸上写满高兴
a John Travolta who is happy to be there!
你是怎么得到的
How did you get this?
《欢迎回来 科特》
我有没有跟你讲过我的麦克斯叔叔
Did I ever tell you about my Uncle Max?
他是家里的"半卫"先生
He was the halfback in the family.
你给他一个三明治 他还给你只剩一半
If you gave him a sandwich, you got half back.
这是给你的 儿子
This is for you, son.
别说我从不给你什么东西
Don't say I never gave you nothing.
你还会给我别的吗
Are you gonna give me anything else?
没了 就给这一样
Nope. One thing.
侯默 你看着这个图腾的时候是什么感觉
Homer, when you look at your precious totem there,
它让你产生了什么感觉
how does it make you feel?
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表