*不向任何人屈服*
*There is none to whom I yield*
*不向任何王权低头*
*No king to whom I've kneeled*
*今晚我的秘密被公开*
*Tonight my secrets are revealed*
*杰巴代亚·春田*
*Jebediah Springfield*
*这头熊和我殊途同归*
*Now, this bear and I are one and the same*
*他奉献出他的生命让我名满天下*
*He gave his life so that I could have fame*
*杰巴代亚·春田*
*Jebediah Springfield.*
切广♥告♥
Cut to commercial.
广♥告♥时间到 大伙
That's a cut to commercial, everyone.
约翰·利斯高吗
John Lithgow?
美国殿堂级性格演员 喜剧家
我要工作
I like to work.
-麻烦告诉下我台词 -"嗝"
- Oh, uh, line, please? - "Grrr."
不是的 白♥痴♥ 我是说救生绳
No, you fool, a rescue line.
妈妈 现在怎么办
Mom, what do we do?
即兴发挥
Improvise.
《谁害怕小风雨》
迈克·尼科尔斯著
[《谁害怕弗吉尼亚·伍尔芙》又译《灵欲春宵》 导演
该电影极具争议 曾获五项奥斯卡奖项 十三项提名]
丽莎 我要饶舌五分钟
Lisa, I need a five-minute rap
主题是大海的残酷
about the cruelty of the sea
和征服大海的无畏勇气
and the brave souls who rise above it.
没问题 我能影射当今政♥治♥吗
No problem. Can I make sly analogies to today's politics?
不行 要写上日期
No. You'll date it.
*子弹如雨水般飞过*
*The bullets flew like rain*
*水牛中弹*
*As buffalo were slain...*
谁想换台
Who wants to change the channel?
这些节目不是全都死了就是在打仗
Eh, either they're all dead or it's a hit.
一半一半
Fifty-fifty.
*现在我正高烧不退*
*And now I have a raging fever*
*被一只狂暴的海狸咬中*
*Bitten by a rabid beaver*
*我没有为平等而战*
*I didn't fight for equal rights*
*希望能为有色人种做更多好事*
*I wish I'd done more for non-whites*
*但杰巴代亚已经没有时间*
*But no more time for Jebediah*
*我能做的*
*All that's left to do*
*只有*
*Is*
*死去啊*
*Die-a.*
一起喊
In unison...
马姬 马姬 马姬
Marge! Marge! Marge!
这是最开心的时刻
This is the happiest moment...
这些时职业生涯是越来越短了
Careers are getting shorter than ever these days.
马姬 我们得到了电视史上的最高收视率
Marge, we got the highest rating in modern TV history.
0.6
A 0.6!
恭喜
Congratulations.
我做到了 我导演了一部非百老汇音乐剧
I did it. I directed a popular off-Broadway musical.
我写了一部大受欢迎的非百老汇音乐剧
And I wrote a popular off-Broadway musical.
我在主大街上抓到了一只章鱼 今天真走运
And I caught an octopus on Main Street. What a day.
接下来是戏剧或音乐剧的
And the winner of Outstanding Lead Performance
最佳主演
in a Play or Musical.
天呐 是《暴风雨》的戏子老梅
Oh, my God, It's Sideshow Mel for The Tempest.
芭芭拉 现在你可以哄孩子睡觉了
Barbara, you can put the kids to bed now.
这是我想说的 但我没有孩子
Is what I'd like to say, but I'm childless.
人们常说 "一个派下肚坏不了事"
"One pay to the glory won't do damage," They said.
他们是错的
They were wrong!
十二次提名 一次都没得奖
12 nominations, zero awards.
欢迎加入怠慢俱乐部 马姬
Welcome to Club Snub, Marge.
感觉胆汁在上升 苦楚感永远不会...
Feel the bile rising, the bitterness that will never...
最佳新人特殊奖项获奖者是 马姬·辛普森
And a special award for Best Newcomer, Marge Simpson.
该死的
Damn it!
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表