这位男士需要一对一帮助
This man needs one-on-one help.
我不知道怎么告诉你这件事
I don't know how to tell you this,
但你是个非常差劲的舞者
but you are a terrible dancer.
你明明很懂怎么告诉我啊
Uh, it seems like you did know how to tell me that.
但我把你当作我的个人挑战
But I am taking you on as my personal challenge,
当我接受一个挑战后 我从不言弃
and when I take on a challenge, I don't quit!
好吧 最重要的事是
Okay, here's the first thing:
当你踩在我的脚趾上 我会痛
when you step on my toe, it causes me pain.
我一下学到好多
Wow. I'm learning so much.
脚趾还疼吗
How's your toe?
没关系
Doesn't matter.
我从不放弃 你也不行
I don't quit and neither do you.
爵士那点事 初级舞蹈班
侯默的重要指标
收缩压180 舒张压100 体温37度 脉搏95
侯默 你就快成功了
Homer, you're getting there.
你知道音乐什么时候开始播放
You're aware of when the music is playing.
跳 不来
Can't... dance.
婚姻 结束
Marriage over.
以后 要住船上了
Will live... on boat.
我不得不做一件不情愿的事了
I'm gonna have to do something I didn't want to do.
我要叫我的合伙人来
I'm bringing in my partner.
甜甜莎
Sweet Sal!
看好我 用一只手可以引导女性
Watch me. With one hand, you can lead a woman.
-我觉得很难 -当我这样做的时候
- I find that hard to... - You have to come forward
-你得往前 -嗯
- when I do this. - Mm?
-当我这样做的时候你向后退 -嗯
- You have to go back when I do this. - Mm.
当我用手掌推你的背
As I push my palm into your back,
-你就得被迫转过来 -是的 我这样做了
- you're forced to turn here. - I am. I am.
背挺直 膝弯曲
Back straight! Knees bent!
脚部弓起 眼睛笑起来
Feet arched! Eyes merry!
爵士那点事 初级舞蹈班
老谋子酒吧 我是老谋子
Moe's Tavern. Moe speaking.
侯默 抱歉 米姬
Homer? Nah, sorry, Midge.
我几周没见过他了
I ain't seen him in weeks.
你说什么
What do you mean?
他告诉我他每晚都在那儿
He told me he's been there every night.
哦 侯默·辛普森
Oh, oh, Homer Simpson.
我还以为你在说那个
Oh, no, I thought you were talking about,
写《伊利亚德与奥德赛》的
uh, Homer the blind poet who wrote the Iliad
盲人诗人侯默呢
and the Odyssey there, yeah.
他自从公元前720年就没来过了吧
'Cause he ain't been around since, like, 720 BC.
又一个去老谋子酒吧的晚上
Another night at Moe's?
我猜是的
Yeah. I'm beat.
睡沙发
The couch.
安静
Quiet!
爵士那点事 初级舞蹈班
侯默 该做个托举了
Okay, Homer, time to do a lift.
你确定 我很重的
Are you sure? I'm pretty heavy.
是举我 抓住我的腰 抓紧一点
No, me. Just grab my waist and hold on tight.
我来做所有工作
I'm doing all the work.
我们来继续练
We'll work on that.
阿壳玩具踩踏战
到了阿壳玩具踩踏战的时间
It's time for Krusty's Toy Trample!
我们有三位决赛选手
We have three finalists.
但只有第一位完成人能保留他的玩具
But only the first finisher gets to keep his toys.
失败者要付赢家的所得税
Losers have to pay the winner's income tax.
我们拿猴子彩排过了 一切都很顺利
We rehearsed this with monkeys, and everything went great!
来 两秒内把两个失败者踢出局吧
Now, to take out these two losers in two seconds.
亲爱的奶奶 是你吗
Dead Grandma, is that you?
起跑线站好
On your marks,
预备
prepare to advance.
开跑
Commence!
-不 -不
- No! - No!
《游侠索罗:星战外传》玩具
阿壳史莱姆
阿壳史莱姆
孩子玩了都说好
宠物吃了全死掉
终点
恭喜你啊 孩子
Congratulations, kid!
你同时也赢得了与阿壳相处一天的机会
And you also won... A day with Krusty!
与阿壳相处一天实际上
Day with Krusty will actually be
是与戏子梅尔相处啦
day with Sideshow Mel.
我们没有奖品吗
Don't we get anything?
当然有啦 你们两个会得到孩子们
Of course. You two get the greatest prize
最想要的大奖
any kid could ask for:
木质带球球拍
wooden paddles with balls on 'em.
我的都已经坏了
Mine's broken already.
发挥一下你的想象力嘛
Use your imagination.
这颗球就像一艘宇宙飞船 这个拍子就像
The ball is a rocket ship, and the paddle is a...
我也不知道 我♥干♥嘛和这个孩子浪费时间
I don't know. Why am I wasting my time with this kid?
-他是要死了吗 -没有吧
- Is he dying? - Not that I know of.
那就快点让他消失
Well, then get him outta here!
马姬 是我
Marge, it's me.
我希望你能再帮我一个忙
I want to ask you one favor,
然后我就再也不来烦你了
and I won't bother you again.
卧室里有一条裙子
There's a dress in the bedroom.
穿上它 来十五街和艾尔木街的路口见我
Put it on and meet me at 15th and Elm.
你打算告诉我
Are you going to tell me
这些天晚上你都是在哪过的吗
where you've been spending your nights?
一切都会真♥相♥大白的
All will be made clear.
马姬 去见他吧
Marge, go to him.
如果你不去的话 他就要上战场了
If you don't, he'll head off to the war,
那你就再也见不到他了
and you'll never see him again.
他不会上战场的
He's not going to war.
这个胆小鬼 他配不上我女儿
That coward! He doesn't deserve my daughter!
雪球舞厅
她来了
She's here.
你真美
You look beautiful.
别废话
Cut it out.
我们来这儿干嘛
Why are we here?
来跳舞
To dance.
我不会跳啊
I don't know how.
马姬 你只需要做一件很难的事
Marge, all you have to do is one incredibly difficult thing:
相信我
trust me.
*我来了*
*I'm here*
*来跳舞吧*
*Let's dance*
*亲爱的姑娘*
*My dear*
*你芳名何许*
*What's your name*
*初次见面 幸会幸会*
*How do you do*
*来哪一段呢*
*What's the game*
*哈利路亚*
*Hallelujah*
*我遇见了一个姑娘*
*I saw a girl*
我从来没见过这种场面
I've never seen this:
爸妈浪漫的享受着爱情
Mom and Dad romantically in love.
感觉自己重生了一样
It's like rebirth.
它治愈了我所有的创伤
It cures all the wounds.
巴仔 你看见了吗
Bart, are you seeing this?
我又刷新纪录了 89下
I set a new record: 89.
什...你错过了我们爸妈生命中最美的瞬间
Wha... You missed the greatest moment in our parents' lives.
89下挺厉害的了
89's pretty good.
*初次见面 幸会幸会*
*How do you do*
我签下了珊达·瑞姆斯之后就没感觉这么好过
Whoo! I have not felt this good since I signed Shonda Rhimes.
*你在那里*
*You're there*
*我在这里*
*I'm here*
好了侯默 快抱抱举高高
Okay, Homer, catch and lift.
*但我们来跳舞吧*
*But let's dance*
*亲爱的姑娘*
*My dear*
*你芳名何许*
*What's your name*
*初次见面 幸会幸会*
*How do you do*
*来哪一段呢*
*What's the game*
等等 你怎么搞到玩具的
Wait, how did you get a toy?
是拉尔夫为了感谢我帮他写作文送的
It was a thank-you from Ralph for writing his essay.
你还写了拉尔夫的参赛文章
You wrote Ralph's essay, too?
这叫两面下注 学着点吧
It's called hedging your bets, boys.
你自作自受啦[有甜点意]
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表