That sounds right.
要不你住我们家吧
Why don't you stay with us?
住你们家
Stay with your family?
住在这个满是艺术和文化的家里
In this home full of art and culture
你还有一匹小小马
and you got a miniature horse?
这个品种很稀有 随着年龄增长会更可爱
It's a rare breed that gets cuter as it ages.
太可爱惹
Aw, oh...
你觉得如何
So, what do you say?
我受够了 我谎话连篇
Okay, that's it. I've been piling lie upon lie
就像一部糟糕的法国轻喜剧
like a bad French farce.
再撒个谎又能怎么样
So what is one more?
连续两次骗局
好的
Okay,
我每晚7:30过来 就在我上完
I will come over here every night at 7:30 after my...
游泳课之后
swimming lessons.
同时 我每天早上6:30要走
But also, I have to leave at 6:30 every morning for my...
去上晨泳课
morning swimming lessons.
你是个游泳健将 丽莎
You're a swimmer, Lisa.
我们绝不会随意猜测质疑你的日程
We would never presume to question your schedule.
注意
偷鸡摸狗的轻喜剧
猪油小子甜甜圈
瘦小子鱼肉餐厅
低脂小子酸奶店
无麸质小子餐厅
你的游泳课怎么样
How was your swimming lesson?
非常顺利
It went swimmingly!
春田镇犹太教堂
醒醒 瞌睡虫
Wake up, sleepyhead.
穿的好快哦
Oh. Dressed so fast.
如果你每天都穿一样的衣服 就会很容易
Well, when you wear the same thing every day, it's easy.
怎么了
What? Huh?
你跟老师一样睡着了
You were sleeping like teacher.
这里可倒酒
拉尔夫 我正在欺骗所有我爱的人
Oh, Ralph. I'm deceiving all the people I love,
但令人感到激动
and it's so exciting.
谎话就像星星 总是会出现的
Lies are like stars-- they always come out.
天哪 说的好深奥
Oh, my God, that's really profound.
我脸上有五个洞
I have five face holes.
一个 两个
One, two,
三个 四个 五
three, four, fi...
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Mom.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, honey.
你好 丽莎
Hello, Lisa.
戏子老妈
Sideshow Mom!
你的表演结束了
真不敢相信你一直在见另一个家庭
can't believe you've been seeing another family!
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
内德告诉我的
I found out from Ned.
他对于假装是你♥爸♥爸这件事
He feels so guilty about pretending
感到很愧疚 但他停不下来
to be your father, but he can't stop.
瞧瞧我在7-G区
Look at me in sector 7-G!
我♥干♥得很溜溜溜
D'oh diddly d'oh!
对不起 我不想伤害你们
I'm sorry, I didn't want to hurt you guys,
真的不想 可我开始撒谎之后
I really didn't, but once I started lying,
我就控制不住自己
I just couldn't stop.
就像上瘾一样
It's like an addiction.
我根本不知道那是什么感觉
I have no idea what that's like.
丽莎 我知道这个家并不完美
Lisa, I understand that this family isn't perfect.
你妈妈有自己的缺点
Your mom has her flaws,
但很多人还是很喜欢她
but there are a lot of people who really like her.
妈妈不是问题
Mom's not the problem.
那就是阿麦
So, it's Maggie.
我知道她不会说话
I know she can't speak.
她就是有点 么按慢
She's just a little S-L-O.
侯默 是我们大家 她以我们为耻
It's all of us, Homer. She's embarrassed by all of us.
不 不是的
No! Not at all!
你说我是化学家 我不是
You said I was a chemist. I'm not a chemist.
但你确实是一个化学家 看看你处理
But you are a chemist-- in the way that you deal
家里洒出的污渍 还有
with the household spills and the way...
饶了我吧
Oh, spare me.
你是怎么说我来着
And just what did you say I was?
我说你不存在
I said you never existed.
那就是我的生活
That's the life for me!
我不是化学家
I'm not a chemist.
我甚至都没念完大学
I never even finished college.
我只是一个每天努力一点
I'm just someone who devotes every day
让你生活的更好的人
to making your life a little better.
你准备对我♥干♥什么
What are you gonna do to me?
-我要你起来 -然后呢
- I'm gonna make you get up... - Yeah.
-去拿起电♥话♥ -好的
- go to the phone... - Okay.
-打给那家人 -老天
- call up that family... - Oh, God.
让他们跟我们吃个晚饭
and ask them to dinner with us.
他们说周六可以
They said they're free Saturday.
他们说会七点到
They'll be here at 7:00.
还问能不能带甜点来
And they asked if they could bring dessert!
小可怜
Whew, poor kid.
你真是好好给她上了一课
Man, you're really teaching her a lesson.
我们在给她上课
We are teaching her a lesson.
我很感激你的支持
And I appreciate your support.
给我回来
Come back here!
问问她能不能今晚吃披萨
Ask her if we can have pizza tonight.
你能吃披萨 但你老爸只能吃蔬菜
You can have pizza, but your father gets vegetables
周六晚上
她怎么会如此以家庭为耻
How could she be so embarrassed of her own family?
我们得帮助丽莎博得好印象
We've got to help Lisa make a good impression.
别从那个管子里喝水了
Stop drinking out of that hose!
哎呦喂 现在在自己卧室里
Oh, so now drinking out of a hose
用管子喝水都不行啦
in my own bedroom is embarrassing!
侯默 侯默
Homer. Homer?
-侯默 -怎么
- Homer. - Huh?
侯默 我给你一份名单
Homer. I'm giving you a list
写着今天晚餐要说的四句话
of four things to say at dinner tonight.
四句话 就够了
Four things. That's it.
一 二 三...
One, two, three...
你说得对
You're right.
今天晚餐 我不想让你伪装成别人的样子
At dinner tonight, I don't want you to be somebody you aren't.
我也不想让你展现本来的面目
I also don't want you to be who you are.
-所以说这几句话就好 -好吧
- So just stick to these. - All right.
我非常生气
I completely angry!
那是"同意"
That's "Agree."
好多了
Oh. Much better.
我们一家就是这样从尼日利亚迁到了伦敦
And that's how my family got from Nigeria to London.
多跟我讲讲
Tell me more about that.
抱歉 但我不能说
I'm sorry, but I-I can't.
我已经把这个话题穷尽了
I've literally said everything you could say on the topic.
你让我回忆起很多很棒的时刻
You've made me recall wonderful moments
我已经很多年没想起过这些了
I haven't thought of in years.
侯默引人讲话的方式很厉害
It's amazing how Homer draws people out.
我完全生...
I completely angr...
同意
a-agree.
你是个了不起的人 辛普森先生
U're a fascinating man, Mr. Simpson.
我的好主意都是洗澡时想到的
I get my best ideas in the shower.
告诉我一个吧 一直是我在说
Tell me one. I've been doing all the talking.
真的很有趣
That's really interesting.
不是 拜托 我想知道你在想什么
No, please. I want to know what's in your head.
摇一摇燕麦
一分钟就好
你喜欢啤酒吗
Uh, you like beer?
我超爱啤酒
I love beer!
多可爱的一家人
Such a lovely family.
很高兴我们能认识你们一家
We're so glad we got to know you.
其实你不该高兴
Actually, you didn't.
关于我的家人我说了谎
I lied about my family.
妈妈 很抱歉 我很惭愧
Mom, I'm so sorry, I was ashamed.
这是我一辈子感觉最糟的一次了
I feel worse than I've ever felt in my life.
它将永远困扰着我
It'll haunt for the person I become forever.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表