You're not disturbed by the blood and gore?
你要硬说是血腥暴♥力♥也行吧 但是不会
Well, when you put it that way, nope!
他的精神没有问题
Well, there's nothing mentally wrong with him.
他现在没有问题 但我和你讲
He's fine now, but I'm telling you,
我把小士兵们拿出来的时候爷爷都快疯了
Grampa totally lost it when I brought out the army men.
不 停火
No! Stop shooting!
肯定和小士兵们有关系
It must be the army men.
停火 停火
Stop shooting. Stop shooting!
我觉得爷爷好像就是这些小士兵的原型
I think Grampa was the model for these army men.
我的天啊 爸 什么情况
Oh, my God, Dad. What happened to you?
别拍了 别拍了
Stop shooting. Stop shooting!
开枪和拍摄在英语里是同一个词
太棒了 亚伯 现在拿起对讲机
Great, Abe. Now, grab the walkie-talkie
告诉将军你的一整个排都被歼灭了
and tell that general your platoon's been wiped out,
来 笑一个
and big smile!
我们有得聊了
We have a lot to talk about.
那既然他的心理阴影与战争无关
Well, since the trauma is not combat-related,
那我们要开始计费了
we're gonna have to start charging you.
我们不看了
And we're done.
我不明白 为什么当个玩具模特
I don't understand, why would being a toy model
就能给你造成心理阴影
be so traumatizing?
好好回忆一下 爸 好好想想
Think back, Dad. Think back.
我会尽力的
Mm, I'll do my best.
你们知道的 我讨厌追忆过去
You know how I hate to reminisce.
自打1937年的那一天以来
I've hated reminiscing
我就讨厌追忆过去
ever since that day in 1937,
我想想 那是当
when, as I recall...
拜托了爷爷 回到现实来
Please, Grampa, back to reality.
把重点放在小绿人身上
Focus on the little green men.
可怕的世界大战终于结束了
The terrible World War had ended
我沉浸在欢庆的喜悦中
and I was in a celebratin' mood.
战争两年前就结束了 臭流氓
The war ended two years ago, creep.
人们都忘记了战争 世界照常运转
The world had moved on,
但我还深陷在被开除军籍的阴影里
but I was lying in a puddle of my own dishonorable discharge.
然而接下来 一件好事却从天而降
Then, an amazing thing happened.
士兵 你就是我们要找的人
Soldier, you're just what we're looking for.
你愿意用半天的劳动换取50块薪水吗
How'd you like to make 50 bucks for half a day's work?
随便搞搞就给我50块啥玩意
50 simoleons for half a cock-a-doodle-doo?
你葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
What's your jigsaw, Mac?
我们希望你能给一款玩具当个模特
We want you to model for a toy.
玩具 那不是小孩子的玩意儿吗
Toys? That's kid stuff.
我可是个身经百战的军人
You're talking to a hard-boiled fighting man.
我们每卖♥♥出一个都会给你一笔版权费
We'll pay you a royalty for every one we sell.
我的妈呀
Goo-goo-ga-ga!
超燃玩具公♥司♥
战争已经结束 美国人♥民♥迷上了玩具
The war was over and America turned to toys.
终于化学品不再用来造武器
Finally, putty could be silly again.
这时的玩具还算得上是玩具
This was when toys were toys.
它们有着粗糙的棱角
They had jagged corners,
简易烤箱能把房♥子给烧了
Easy-Bake Ovens burned down your house,
也不怕噎死一两个孩子
and they weren't afraid to choke a kid or two.
快乐时光
Fun times.
浣熊皮帽 橡皮泥
开炮吧
Throw that flame!
超燃玩具公♥司♥
让战争展现在镜头前吧
Make war to the camera.
天哪 这份玩具模特的工作真是好差事
Boy, this toy modeling is a great racket.
只有你这么觉得
That's what you think.
别 别把我放进去 别把我放进去
Oh, no, don't put me back in. Don't put me back in!
然后发生了什么
Uh-huh. And then what happened?
我不记得了
I... I can't remember.
他们付工资了吗
Did they pay you?
从来都没有付过
They never did!
那就是折磨你的
Well, that's what's torturing you.
这些玩具到处都是
Those toys were everywhere.
你本可以赚几百万美金
You could be owed millions of dollars.
老爸 我上次说爱你是什么时候
Dad, when was the last time I said I love you?
我还没拿到钱呢
I don't have the money yet.
那我还没爱你呢
Then I don't quite love you yet.
军人受骗
今晚与我一起的是最优秀的那代人之一
Tonight I'm here with a member of the greatest generation,
他认为自己没有得到应得的
who feels he hasn't gotten what he's owed.
我有社会安全保障 医疗保险
I get social security, Medicare,
医疗补助 退休人员协会优♥惠♥
Medicaid, AARP discounts,
外加还能兑换37%的储蓄债券
plus savings bonds that still pay 37%,
但如今轮到我发声了
but now it's my turn.
据我所知
I'm being told, uh,
你将被空运到一个更好的秀上
you're being airlifted to a much better show. -
一路顺风
Godspeed.
对我来说 塑料小绿人的战争从未终结
For me, the tiny green plastic war never ended.
以上为您呈现 亚伯拉罕·辛普森
There you have it. Abraham Simpson,
被遗忘的英雄说完了今晚节目最后一句话
forgotten hero no more, gets tonight's Last Word.
放屁 你才说了最后一句话
No, you just got the last word.
不 你说最后一句 我说"最后一句话"
No, no. You get the last word, then I say, "Last Word."
又来了 最后一句话
You did it again. Last Word.
不是这么玩儿的 最后一句话
It doesn't work that way. Last Word.
就这么玩儿 最后一句话
Yes, it does. Last Word.
别闹 我可是多尔切斯特人 最后一句话
Don't mess with me, I'm from Dorchester. Last Word.
我可是穷尔切斯特人 最后一句话
I'm from Poorchester. Last Word.
关掉摄影机 切断他的麦克
Turn off the camera and cut his mic.
最后一句
Last Wo...
先生 你已经被微软全国广播公♥司♥节目
You, sir, are banned from MSNBC,
美国全国广播公♥司♥以及财经频道雪藏
Cnbc, nbc,
并且被禁止使用含有全 广 公字眼的词
and forbidden from using the letters N, B, and C.
最后一句话
Last Word.
我要打电♥话♥给布雷特·拜尔 最后一句话
I'm calling Bret Baier. Last Word.
他上黑名单了 最后一句话
He's unlisted. Last Word.
爷爷 你收到了一封来自玩具公♥司♥的邮件
Grampa, you got an e-mail from the toy company.
他们想让你去纽约拜访他们
They want you to visit them in New York City,
费用全包
all expenses paid.
发工资喽
Pay day!
我要发财啦
Ooh, I'm gonna be rich!
也就是说我成富二代了
That means I'm gonna be a trust fund baby.
我才不给你们钱去阿斯彭
I'm not paying for your trip to Aspen.
但是快春假了 我无聊嘛
But it's almost spring break, and I'm bored.
圆梦航♥班♥
我们正准备降落纽约
Uh, we are making our descent into New York,
百老汇大街上的每盏灯都是快乐的
where there's a happy heart for every light on Broadway.
请享受你们令人惊叹的成功
Enjoy your fabulous success.
不用担心扣带子
And don't worry about buckling up
或是放回座椅 你可是好运连连
or putting your chairs back-- you're on a roll.
留下推车
Leave the cart.
到达
抵达处
*我回来了*
*I'm back*
*回到了纽约*
*Back in the New York groove*
*回来了*
*Back*
*在纽约*
*In the New York groove*
*在纽约*
*In the New York groove.*
从我肩上 你可以看见罗德岛
From my shoulders, you can see Rhode Island.
市长
超燃玩具公♥司♥
一个爆好的性♥爱♥玩具公♥司♥
亚伯·辛普森 老家伙
Abe Simpson, you dog.
甜糕 拿几杯鸡尾酒来
Sweetcakes, bring us a couple of sidecars.
你从不制止他这种恶习吗
You never called him out for his bad behavior?
没有 但我在他的咖啡里加了水银
No. But I put mercury in his coffee.
别担心 他听不见
Oh, don't worry, he can't hear me.
你们俩干什么呢 交换食谱吗
What are you two doing? Swapping recipes?
算是吧
Sort of.
我给你端杯咖啡
Let me get you some coffee.
先生 你欠我爸一笔钱
Mister, you owe my dad a fortune.
恐怕没有吧 你♥爸♥没有跟我们签过合同
'Fraid not. Your Dad never signed his contract.
你觉得我会这么傻吗
You think I left millions on the table?
不是我的作风
That doesn't sound like me.
-是几千万 -这听起来是我的作风
- Hundreds of millions. - That sounds like me.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表