Never lifting your petals to see the sun.
太好了 太完美了
Yes. Yes. This is perfect.
一个有着美好结局的科幻故事
A sci-fi story with a happy ending.
再听我们唠一唠
Now let us brag some more.
我们有很多人 但我们团结一致
We are many, but we move as one.
发现彼此的优点
Finding out the best of each other.
奉献爱让我们延续
Giving the love that lets us go on.
这些你是从哪弄来的
Where'd you get those?
刚在那人身子下包着
We just found them wrapped under that guy.
这是我的工作 你好吗
It's what I do, man. How you doing?
草本·圣诞树
Herb Tannenbaum.
-他醒了 -对
- He's waking up. - Yes.
还有什么是拳头解决不了的吗
Is there anything punching can't do?
拳头不能调钟
It can't set a clock.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我们在哪
Where are we?
是谁干的
Who did this to us?
我最后记得的
Uh, the last thing I remember
是我被强行在苗浩斯家留宿
is crashing a sleepover at Milhouse's.
我要去工作了 你睡这儿吧
I got to work. So spend the night here.
可是他没请我去啊
But I'm not invited.
托利多泥母鸡队也没请我上车啊
You think I was invited on the Toledo Mud Hens team bus?
当我被要求下车时我的左胸突然露了出来
When I was asked to leave, my left boob suddenly popped out.
这就是改变比赛的时刻
That was a game-changer.
我们正在喝的这箱橙汁
Then somebody mysteriously sent
晴日橙汁
是某人秘密送来的
a case of orange drink, which we drank.
你俩昏了 而我的第一个念头是
You guys passed out, and my first thought
报♥警♥
was "Call the police."
但英雄也陨落了
But even heroes fall.
丽莎
Lisa?
我不是丽莎
I'm not "Lisa."
我是彭妮洛佩[希腊忠贞女神]
I'm Penelope.
你好呀
Whassup?
正经的 到底怎么回事
Seriously, I want to know.
是我把你们喝下我混了特殊K麦米片的橙汁
I'm the one who brought you here
然后带到这儿来的人
after drugging your SunnyD with Special K.
也就是说你们喝了氯♥胺♥酮♥[麻药]
As in ketamine.
你给我们橙汁下了K药 你疯了吧
You K'd our D? You're crazy.
你说 我疯了
Crazy, you say?
疯了
Crazy.
疯了
Crazy!
你说谁疯了
Who are you calling crazy?
我从来不会那么大声
I'm not that loud.
我要把你绑♥架♥
I'm gonna belt you.
用嘈杂的百老汇音调
With a brassy Broadway tune.
*你们将被抓住*
*You'll be trapped*
*像老鼠那样*
*Trapped like rats*
*没人知道你们在哪*
*No one knows where you're ats*
《花花账单》
封面故事:丽莎魅影
巴仔口头禅 太熟悉了不再翻了
*You'll eat my shorts then you'll have a cow*
*现在我要踢你们了昂*
*I'm gonna kick you now*
要么鼓掌要么死
Applaud or die.
-你们死了男生们 -不是 为什么啊
- You die, boys. - What? Why?
竟然没人说安可
Not one of you said "Encore."
但我认为安可是愚蠢的传统
But I think encores are a ridiculous tradition.
你唱完就走呗
Just sing your songs and go.
《丽莎一箩筐》
[影射《丈夫一箩筐》]
再来点松饼吧 丽莎
More pancakes, Lisa?
松饼真没劲
Pancakes are meaningless.
活着真没劲
Life is meaningless.
马姬 丽莎不太正常
Marge, Lisa's being unusual.
巴仔呢
And where's Bart?
哦对 辛普森家的儿子
Oh, yes, the Simpson boy.
他打电♥话♥说要在苗浩斯家多呆一天
He called. He's staying with the Milhouse for an extra day.
对男孩们来说最妙的是
And the great thing about boys is
绝不会有坏事发生在他们身上
that nothing bad can ever happen to them.
加油 苗浩斯 用用脑子啊
Come on, Milhouse, put your brain into it.
这门还没有一丝划痕
The door isn't even scratched.
原来我们在尝试破坏门啊
Oh, we were trying to break the door?
我有办法了
Okay, I got a plan.
首先 苗浩斯舔你的膝盖
First, Milhouse, gnaw through your ankle.
好吧 但我对自己过敏
I will, but I'm allergic to myself.
我发誓要是你再说些没用的话
I swear, if you say one more wimpy thing...
别打我的歌♥莉亚·温德比眼镜
Not my Gloria Vanderbilt glasses.
它可是上过《女性健康》封面的
They were on the cover of Women's Health.
丽莎穿着裙子
Lisa's wearing a dress.
你们这些野兽崽子们
All right, ya little beasties.
准备好游览苏格兰死亡岛了么
Are ye ready for a trip to the Scottish Die-lands?
自己开门吧
Just let yourselves out,
但一定要小心野兽哦
but beware the Beast!
是不是很可爱
Ah, isn't that cute?
她学会了保洁员威利的口音
She learned an accent from Groundskeeper Willie.
没那么可爱
Not that cute.
《几何学》《巴仔婴儿照》
《101道美味鹅肝菜谱》
希望我的卡路里也能燃烧得这么简单
Wish I could burn the calories off that easily.
你在为身材困扰
You've got body issues.
春田回收厂
是时候回炉重造了 蠢男孩们
It's time to recycle, you stupid boys.
小心些 丽莎
Careful, Lisa.
如果你一直那样叫唤 你会得声带息肉的
If you keep yelling like that, you'll get vocal polyps
就像阿黛尔那样
like Adele.
用过的机油
请把我的骨头当饰物戴起来吧
Please wear one of my bones around your neck...
报纸打捆机
用过的磁铁
啊哈 没打着
Ha-ha! You missed.
你到底怎么了
What happened to you?
你心知肚明
You know what you did!
拼写测试
名字 丽莎·辛普森
名伶
讲♥法♥语的
野蛮的
苏格兰人
女教师
拼写测试
名字 丽莎·辛普森
胡佛女士是名伶
讲♥法♥语的胡佛女士夜夜春宵
野蛮的胡佛女士吃鼻屎
苏格兰人像胡佛女士一样无聊
女教师
看看 "完美女孩"的卷子
Well, well, Little Miss Perfect.
一定有人改过卷子 但我不在乎
I'm sure somebody changed this, but I don't care.
不及格
知道吗 我独自醒来身边无人那一刻
You know, I never feel more like a trademark corporate spokesman
真觉得自己就是公♥司♥的商标代言人
than when I wake up in an empty bed.
你永远无法像这样满足我
You can never make me feel as good as this.
心痛
Oh, no!
你毁掉丽莎的那天起
You ruined Lisa's life and on that day,
一头野兽诞生了
the Beast was born!
一个美国人每日产出这么多垃圾
One American creates this much garbage in one day.
杀了我吧 别给我上课了
Oh, just kill me. Don't teach me.
我是你哥哥
I'm your brother.
你想用嘴炮来自救的话
If you have a great speech to save yourself,
要趁现在
now would be the time.
我挺你
I'm rooting for ya.
丽莎 请原谅我
Lis, please forgive me.
我是你大哥 我会永远在你身边
I'm your big brother. I'll always be there for you.
你被男朋友甩了
When your boyfriend dumps you,
我会带你喝酒 告诫你男人的渣
I'll take you drinking and tell you what a jerk he was.
当他追回了你 我会告诉你男人的好
When he takes you back, I'll tell you he's great
然后和他一起玩游戏
and go to games with him.
我会使你的竞选自传看上去非常人性
I'll humanize your campaign biography.
我打动你了吗
Am I reaching you?
起作用了
It worked.
我回来了
I'm back.
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你为什么要这样做 甜心
Why'd you do it, sweetie?
有时 一个女人被逼到头就意味着失控
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表