换一名队员 我要你退下
one player for this round, and I'm asking you to step down.
什么事都是让我退下
I'm always the one that has to step down.
所以我选了你
That's why I chose you.
-你有拒绝肌 -好吧
- You've got rejection muscle. - Fine.
好孩子 你是我们的鲁迪
Good boy. You're our Rudy.
-鲁迪得上场 -我没说哪个鲁迪
- Rudy got to play. - I didn't say which Rudy.
你就不能同情我给我个角色吗 比如记分员
Can't you give me a pity job, like scorekeeper?
好吧 你来做记分员
Fine, you're scorekeeper.
我才不想让你可怜我给我工作
I don't want your pity job.
爸爸 我觉得你该吃点咸的东西
Dad, I think you need a little more salt in your diet.
你要带我们去哪里
Where are you taking us?
你知道 我不想来这里
You know, I don't want to be here.
别出声 我们到了
Shh. We're here.
曹溪寺
你确定鞋子放这里安全
Are you sure these are safe here?
不 这个神殿阴谋为收集你的臭鞋
No, this whole temple is a scam to collect smelly shoes.
我就知道
I knew it.
这就是我跟你说的
This is what I was talking about.
这是盐画的曼荼罗
These are salt mandalas.
这会改变我们的生活
This will change our lives.
开始倒盐吧
Start pouring the salt.
太美了
That's so beautiful.
我终于明白你为什么非来这里不可了
I finally understand why you had to come here.
我们怎么把它弄回家
So how do we get it home?
放在行李里我比较担心
I worry about it in my carry-on.
我需要很多胶水
I'm gonna need a lot of glue.
-我们不带走 毁了它 -什么
- We don't. We destroy it. - What?
来证明对任何物质追求产生依赖都是无意义的
To prove attachment to any material pursuit is meaningless.
我来开头
I'll start.
妈妈 你在给它恢复原状
Mom, you're tidying it.
毁灭它
Destroy it.
你现在开心了吗 因为
Are you happy now? Because...
我很开心
I am.
是的 你已经领悟了禅意
Yes. You've achieved Zen.
现在再做两次就可以了
Now you just have to do two more.
最少领悟禅意三次
我去看看爸爸怎么样了
I'm gonna go check on Dad.
你浪费了自己的保龄球天赋
You have been wasting your talents bowling.
你必须毁了它
You have to destroy it.
绝不 绝不 绝不
Never! Never! Never!
该死
Damn it!
现在看到了吧 为世俗的事情争斗
Now do you see it? Do you see the meaninglessness
是多么的没有意义
of striving for worldly things?
明白了
I do.
我决定不再这么发愤图强 有上进心
I am going to stop being so driven and ambitious...
别笑 小姐
Don't you laugh, Missy.
惊人的禅道
Amazing Zen.
他简直是佛陀转世
He's like the reincarnation of the Buddha.
他就是佛陀
It is the Buddha.
好吧 现在我觉得偷了他的鞋很内疚
Great. Now I feel guilty I stole his shoes.
欢迎来到
敌人冲突世界冠军赛
大口喝酒
超赞无人机出租
用无人机发送舞会邀请
特♥价♥
现在是最终决赛
We're in the late game,
常青恐怖队微弱优势领先
and the Evergreen Terrors have a narrow lead
对手是巴西爆裂队 但是
against the Brazilian Blowouts, but...
教练侯默·辛普森在哪里
where is Coach Homer Simpson?
比赛没有意义
Competition is meaningless.
进攻就会失败
To strive is to fail.
突然 思绪涌现
Out of nowhere, the mind comes forth.
还有第三件事情
And a third thing.
该发射熔岩球了
Time for the lava quadball.
我们会赢的 爸爸的疯狂训练管用了
We're gonna win. Dad's crazy coaching worked.
如果我赢了 我会是史上最著名的女子玩家
If I win, I'll be the most famous girl gamer of all time.
输了也是
Also, if I lose.
真美丽 必须毁灭
So beautiful. Must destroy.
不 别现在啊
No! Not now.
比赛取消 没有退票
The match is canceled. No refunds.
派防暴警♥察♥
Send in the riot police.
毁灭
悲伤辅♥导♥员
你渴望着巴兹可乐
我为什么打自己
泡菜桶
欢迎搭乘19小时45分钟的班机
Uh, welcome to our 19-hour-and-45-minute flight
从韩国首尔飞到春田镇
from Seoul, South Korea to Springfield.
提醒各位 飞机上的娱乐系统
One brief note: Our in-flight entertainment system
完全没用
is not working at all.
祝旅途愉快 伙伴们
Have a great flight, folks.
还有 我们也没有杏仁了
Also, we're out of almonds.
禅意 记住禅意
Zen. Remember your Zen.
抱歉 你这个教练太胖
I'm sorry, you're too fat for coach.
我们得把你放到头等舱
We'll have to put you in first class.
感谢佛陀 我又赢了
Thanks to Buddha, I win again.
爸爸 我觉得你并没有理解这个宗教
Dad, I don't think you've quite grasped the religion.
佛 陀
Boo-duh.
我们不再欢迎你了 你把事情搞砸了
We don't want you anymore. You blew it.
你儿子本有个被好好调♥教♥的机会
Your son has a chance to be well-adjusted.
没错 棒极了
Yeah, great.
等等 我还有个小女儿
Wait, I've got a baby daughter.
或许她擅长沙滩排球
Maybe she's good at beach volleyball.
她多大了
How old is she?
-一岁 -那太大了
- One. - Too late.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表