我完全同意
I totally agree.
你经历了这么多 我来开车
Now because you've been through so much, let me drive.
我来叫优步
Let me call you an Uber.
恐怕你们这个圣诞
So I'm afraid you won't be getting
得不到智能电视了
the smart TV for Christmas.
我们猜到了
We figured.
在家不要抱有希望
Never get your hopes up around here.
但我承诺 这个圣诞一定是最棒的
But I promise you, Christmas will be better than ever.
我来扫 亲爱的
I'll sweep that up, sweetie.
妈妈为了买♥♥你俩的圣诞礼物
Your mother froze her fingers
冻伤了手指
trying to get a Christmas gift for you,
你们打算送她什么
and what were you going to give her?
-勋章带 -一首诗
- Lanyard. - Poem.
我原来也这样想的
I thought as much.
我们要围绕妈妈过一次圣诞节
Well, we're gonna make this Christmas about your mother.
-但圣诞节是为小孩子过的 -为了她
- But Christmas is for kids. - Her.
大家好 我是莫妮卡
Hi, guys, it's Monica here
教你简单五招
with five easy hacks for resetting
重置你的感应圣诞颂歌♥老人
your threshold Christmas caroler.
第一步 定位压力带上的方位坐标数值
Number one, locate the P.I.X. input on the pressure strip.
我已经那么做了 莫妮卡
I already did that, Monica.
我想到了
I think I've got it.
我们带老妈去佛罗里达州过圣诞节怎么样
What if we take Mom on a Florida vacation for Christmas?
我骑着猪
I ride on a pig.
别忘了给我留碗粥
Don't forget to leave me porridge!
我该把他设成挪威语
Ugh, I've got it set on Norwegian.
幸好我们没在最后一秒才计划假期
Well, at least we're not planning a vacation
我们只是在最后一分钟里计划
at the last second, we're planning at the last minute.
主演 韦德·伯格斯
主演 韦德·伯格斯
吻我圣尼克主题公园度假村
仅剩4间房♥ 请赶快预订
仅剩3间房♥
去不起九旗水下乐园
Can't afford Nine Flags Underwater,
洋基队梦幻之旅
Yankees Fantasy Camp,
垃圾洋基队梦幻之旅
Yankees Suck Fantasy Camp...
天哪 这有一个我们去得起的地方
Oh, my God, there's a place we can afford.
我从没听过这地方
I've never heard of it.
我们怎么保证它就像广♥告♥里看起来这样
How can we be sure it's what it seems in the ad?
说得对 另外
That's a good point. On the other hand...
只剩下三间房♥了
only three rooms left!
还有58个人同时在看这间房♥
And 58 people are looking at them.
好吧孩子们 让我们来上一课
All right, kids, let this be a lesson.
永远不要因为被强迫
You should never succumb to something
而屈服
just because you are pressured to...
只剩一间房♥了
One room left!
54人正在考虑这里 非常酷的人
我买♥♥了 全价 不退款 螺旋升♥天♥
I got it! Full price, nonrefundable! Boom!
圣诞节靠我 圣诞节靠我
Christmas is on me. Christmas is on me.
马姬 亲爱的还记得我们同意
Marge, darling, remember when we agreed
你该把对自己的要求标杆放低些
you should take it down a few notches?
对 标杆 总是跟杆子打交道
Yeah, the notches. Always with the notches.
马姬 你有没有考虑过
Marge, have you considered
我们可以去其他地方过圣诞
that we could spend Christmas somewhere else?
就在家里
Home.
不在家里 就不叫过圣诞
If it's not home, it's not Christmas.
家里 家里 家里
Home, home, home!
我们得让她陷入无意识
We're gonna have to take her out cold.
贪睡剂 别拿 侯默·辛普森 30片
健康茶
再穿一只小袖子
You're getting one little...
穿好啦
sleeve and there you go.
-妈妈 -怎么了 丽莎
- Mom? - Yes, Lisa? Yes?
-那不是我们的猫 -该死
- That's not our cat. - Damn it.
妈妈 我们来唱几首圣诞颂歌♥
Mom, we came to sing some carols.
我来倒茶
And I'll pour the tea.
*宁静的夜晚*
*Silent night*
*神圣的夜晚*
*Holy night*
*万物皆静*
*All is calm*
*万物皆耀*
*All is bright*
*开始从十倒数*
*Start counting backwards from ten to one*
*当你醒来*
*When you wake up*
*我们会有欢乐圣诞*
*We'll have Christmas fun*
醒醒 瞌睡虫
Wake up, sleepyhead.
-我们在田纳西州了 -田纳西
- We're in Tennessee. - Tennessee?
我们自己打包的
We packed all the luggage ourselves.
当你经历了那么多之后
After all that you've been through,
这是为你而来的圣诞节
this Christmas is about you.
温暖的空气让我的手变好了
The warm air helped my hands.
我爱田纳西
I like Tennessee.
真是太棒了
That's fantastic.
然而 我们刚刚进入了佐治亚州
However, we just entered Georgia.
换一下保险杠贴纸 儿子
Change the bumper sticker, boy.
[橄榄球]田纳西泰坦队
亚特兰大猎鹰队
小脏鸟 你选的不错啊
Dirty Birds! You got that right!
加油啊 本地球队
Yeah! Go, area team!
现在进入
佛罗里达州
老年痴呆症的天堂
刚刚你问什么
度假村
享受阳光
Enjoying the sunshine?
这份圣诞礼物我们年年月月日日都有
That's the Christmas gift we get all year long.
我们能不能去房♥间
Can we please get to our room?
我们刚开车四个小时 路程2000英里
We just drove 2,000 miles in four hours.
当然可以
Of course.
谢谢你提醒我为什么不生孩子
And thank you for reminding me why I never had kids.
我们走吧
Let's go, shall we?
我们所有人住在一间小房♥间里
All of us in this one little room?
我要睡在浴缸里
I call sleeping in the bathtub!
我要睡在浴缸里
I want to sleep in the bathtub.
没有浴缸 只有组合淋浴和厕所
There's no bathtub. Just a combo shower and toilet.
我们叫它淋厕
We call it a shoilet.
好玩的都在外头
Well, the fun is outside.
这场雨估计会很大
Ooh, that's gonna be a big one.
天 我不知道怎么给孩子们过圣诞节
Oh, I don't know how we're gonna give you kids a Christmas.
老爸 巴仔 淋厕开会
Dad, Bart, meet me in the shoilet.
我来告诉你们妈妈是怎样的人
Let me tell you something about your mother.
她总是和我们之中最伤心的人一样开心
She is always as happy as the saddest one of us.
我不总是最伤心的人
I'm not always the saddest one.
北极熊在死掉
Polar bears are dying.
那太让人伤心了
Oh, that's so sad.
不管下雨晴天 我们脸上总有笑容
So, rain or shine, we will all have smiles on our faces.
她的情绪会随着我们给的反应而变化
Her mood will be based on the signals we are giving.
所有人齐心协力
All hands in.
好 三 二 一
Okay, three, two, one...
假惺惺的热情洋溢
Fake enthusiasm.
你们几个在里面干嘛
What are you guys doing in here?
开心玩儿呢
Uh, having a great time.
越来越好玩啦
That's about to get better.
真的吗
Really?
谁想要房♥间服务
Who wants room service?
主题公园入口
太酷了 都是听都没听过的卡♥通♥角色
This is cool. Cartoon characters no one's ever heard of.
玛布利·马特 巨型野猪和特罗纽斯臭鼬
That's Mulberry Mutt, Tremendous Boar and Thelonious Skunk.
抱抱公牛
-有没有人要抱抱 -不要
- Does somebody want a hug? - No.
-我觉得你要 -不我真的不要
- Oh, I think you do. - Really, I don't.
抱抱公牛 孩子
Hug the bull, boy.
是的孩子 法律上你必须抱抱
That's right, kid. Legally, you have to initiate it.
好可爱哦
That's so sweet.
度假村
床虱喷雾
老鼠毒药
他们说无论你何时旅行 都能涨知识
You know, they say whenever you travel, it grows your brain.
这地方真是太棒了
This place is fantastic.
这地方就是垃圾
This place is a dump.
是我选的 如果你要说这地方不好
I picked it! If you criticize this place,
那就是在指责我
you're criticizing me!
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表