相信我 我最懂《婚姻法》
And believe me, I know marriage law.
我晚上都给他念离婚判决哄他睡觉
Yeah, I read him divorce decrees to get him to go to sleep.
嘭沙卡拉卡
Boom-chaka-laka!
安娜 这是真的吗
Ana, is this true?
不是 他们另一个愚蠢的恶作剧而已
No. It's just another one of their stupid pranks.
亲爱的老谋子
My sweet Moe,
我们拥有过的一切无法假作没发生过
there is no way to fake what we have.
我做不到
Oh, I can't do it.
但我不想再冒险心碎一次了
I-I just, I can't risk another heartbreak.
我很...抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
那还会给我付钱吗
So, uh, am I still getting paid?
等等 你不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Wait, you're not from Russia?
不是 我布鲁克林的
No, Brooklyn.
那时候布鲁克林还是布鲁克林
Back when Brooklyn was Brooklyn.
懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
安娜 你呢
Ana, what about you?
我根本不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I'm not Russian at all.
我来自俄亥俄州哥伦布市
I'm from Columbus, Ohio.
比俄♥罗♥斯♥还糟
That's even worse.
安娜 你是个职业骗子
Ana, you're a scam artist.
你的目标不是那么高端
And one that didn't aim too high.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道我还背着债吧
You know I'm in debt, right?
高筑债台
Serious, serious debt.
你看看我的招聘
Just look at my invites.
服务费15刀
低消两杯
你还想嫁给我吗
You still wanna marry me?
好吧 那婚礼要变成带枪的婚礼了
Well, it looks like this just became a shotgun wedding.
你们两个该离开了
It's time for youse two to leave.
好吧 我会找到另一个人
Fine. I'll find another man
给他他梦寐以求的
and give him what he dreams of.
我只需要...
I just have to, uh...
像这样说几句
speak a little like this.
或者说几句苏格兰语 比如...
Or maybe Scottish, like...
我的耳朵欺骗了我吗
Oh, do my ears deceive me?
你来自苏格兰高地吗
Are you from the Highlands?
对 在因弗尼斯和马里湾之间
Aye. Between Inverness and the Moray Firth.
好吧 你会喜欢这个人的
Oh, well, you'll love this guy.
他很有钱
He's loaded.
走吧
Let's go.
等等 你为什么穿婚纱
Wait. Why are you wearing a wedding dress?
是不是因为你是个
Is it because you're a loon
被放鸽子然后耿耿于怀的傻子
that got stood up and can't get over it?
像妈妈那样
Just like Mother.
我们什么时候才能警告威利
When are we gonna warn Willie?
我们干嘛警告威利
Why do we have to warn Willie?
他又没有钱
He doesn't have any money.
好吧 那我们什么时候去警告她
Okay. Then when are we gonna warn her?
我们也不需要警告她
We don't need to warn her.
她的心如落基山达夫一般冰冷
Her heart is as cold as a Rocky Mountain Duff.
DJ柯克 让派对开始狂欢吧
D.J. Kirk, let's get this party rockin'.
有人说要调大音量吗
Did somebody say crank up the volume?
-没有人这么说过 -该死的
- No one said crank up the volume. - Damn it.
爸爸
Papa?
儿子 见到你真高兴
Son, it's... it's so great to see you.
我想听你讲最高机密行动的全部细节
I wanna hear everything about your top secret mission.
当然可以
Of course. Of course.
让我去 拿点太空香烟
Let me just go, uh, get some space cigarettes
然后我们畅谈一番
and we'll have a long, long talk.
好的
I'd like that.
我终于又有爸爸了
Oh, I finally have a dad again.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表