*never been to me*
很好 现在让我们等待时机
Excellent. And now, we just bide our time.
车行公♥司♥股票暴跌
车行公♥司♥被法式芥末公♥司♥并购
法式芥末公♥司♥关闭车行部门
为更好地发展芥末业务
-不会等很久的 -听着 伯恩斯先生
- That didn't take long. - Look, Mr. Burns,
你知道我和马姬的搭档多么好
you've see how Marge and I work great together.
你考虑雇佣她来核电厂上班吗
Would you consider hiring her at the power plant?
女人
A woman?
我不允许在工作的地方出现两性相吸
I don't believe in the perils of personal attraction
的事故
at the workplace.
-对吧 史密瑟斯 -这个
- Right, Smithers? - Ah...
辛普森 对你和你家人来说很不幸
Unfortunately for you and your family, Simpson,
我只是记忆里模糊记得你叫我作
it just registered in my memory that you called me
疯疯癫癫满脸皱纹个子不高的窝囊废
a crazy, wrinkly, short piece of garbage.
记忆墙
阿尔·乔生的歌♥
你刚说什么
You were saying?
*亲亲亲爱的 再见*
*Toot-toot-tootsie, good-bye*
*亲亲亲爱的 别哭*
*Toot-toot-tootsie, don't cry*
*哗啦啦的火车阻挡了我*
*The choo-choo train that takes me*
*无法与你相见 无法说话*
*Away from you, no words can say*
*我的心受伤了*
*The heart, it breaks me*
就让他们跳吧
Let's leave them be.
现在回家吧 用经典的自驾的方式
Now, let's go home, self-driving the old-fashioned way.
没错 不靠那些不靠谱的科技
That's right, none of that unreliable technology.
只要一个好的人类司机
Just a good old human driver.
路上的生意没戏了 不过我又有新方式
Okay, this was a bump in the road, but I have a new way in
来给顾客打广♥告♥ 可讲话的纹身
to consumers: talking tattoos.
墨西哥达夫
Duff Mexicana.
南方边境的美味饮品
Para que el sur del sabor de la frontera.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表