你们看见三个疯子憎男怨妇跑过这了吗
did you see three crazed man-haters run through here?
天呐 警官 她们去那边了
Gee, Officer, they went that way.
谢了 公主们 谢谢你们
Thanks, princess. Thank you.
等一下
Wait a second.
你们有人愿意做保姆吗
Do any of you babysit?
太好了 周日七点我家见
Great. Be at my house Saturday at 7:00.
如果拉尔夫要你给他洗澡
And if Ralph asks you to give him a bath,
千万别给他洗澡
do not give him a bath.
阿壳演播室
所以我想我不再是你们的成员了
So I guess I'm not in the group anymore.
你从来都不是我们的成员
You were never in the group.
我们只是要你的指纹和DNA
We just kept you around for fingerprints and DNA.
不过弄哭那些男孩真的很硬核
But making those boys cry was hardcore.
你考虑过带上面罩吗
You, uh, ever think about wearing the yarn?
我 加入你们吗
Me? Join you?
可以吗 我能进一步
Can I do it? Can I push my beliefs further
推广我的信念吗
than they've ever gone?
想好了告诉我们
Well, let us know.
给我面罩
Mask me.
男权统治就是个小鸡鸡
后面有彩蛋
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表