Haw-haw! Green screen.
是绿幕
Lenny, I didn't know you had kids.
莱尼 我不知道你有孩子
I don't. I hired them to look like I'm a family man.
确实没有 我雇他们让我看着像个顾家好男人
How you doing, Lenny Jr.?
你玩的怎么样 小莱尼
Never better, Lenny Sr.
好得不能再好了 老莱尼
Hey, I just got cast
我刚得到机会
as KrustY's kid at a custody hearing.
去听证会上扮演阿壳的孩子
Possible recurring.
可能得多次出镜
Later, loser!
回见了 废柴
Kids.
孩子啊
Welcome, iso-tots.
欢迎 各位春田娃们
Are you having fun?
你们玩得开心吗
Yay!
开心
Excellent. Now, as your parents leave you alone with me,
妙 现在你们的家长把你们交给了我
let's begin the festivities.
我们开始狂欢吧
Yes, there they go. Bye-bye.
他们走了 再见
Last mommy out. Excellent.
最后一位妈咪走了 妙
I now declare the start
我现在宣布
of Put Your Kids to Work Day.
让孩子上班日正式开始
This plant has over 17,000 contaminated crevices
这个发电厂有超过17000个受污染的裂缝
that only your tiny hands can reach.
只有你们的小手才能伸进去修补
Get to work, slackers.
快去工作 偷懒鬼
At least this ride doesn't have a creepy song.
至少这趟不放那首恐怖的歌♥了
**You'll work for me, or you'll get the lash*
*你得给我工作 不然就挨鞭子
**You won't get dental, health or cash*
*没有牙齿和身体健康保险 也没有钱
Even Mr. Burns can't get away with this.
就算是伯恩斯先生这也太过了
Oh, Monty, you've still got it.
老蒙啊 你宝刀未老
That was like taking eight hours of work from a baby.
这就跟压榨一个婴儿八小时工作一样
Mr. Burns, according to the child labor laws
伯恩斯先生 根据美国现行的
of the United States...
儿童劳动法
Aah! Accountability?
责任义务
In this game of cat and mouse,
在这场猫鼠游戏中
I'm afraid Mr. Mouse is far smarter than...
我想老鼠先生聪明得多
I know you're in here,
我知道你在这里
and nothing will stop me.
没什么可以阻挡我
Wait, this is a men's room.
这是男厕所
Is that a tuna sandwich on the sink?
那个水槽上是吞拿鱼三明治吗
Ugh! Gross, gross, gross!
恶心 好恶心
Oh, employee cave drawings.
员工洞穴画
Let's see What's on their feeble minds.
来看看他们脆弱的脑袋里在想些什么
"There once was a lady from China..."
"从前有个来自中国的女士"
"And North Carolina. "
"还有北卡罗来纳州"
I assume What's in between is unimportant.
我想中间的都不重要
Someone drew a big, crying cucumber. That's nice.
有人画了一根哭闹的大黄瓜 不错啊
Ooh! Something about me.
上面还有关于我的内容
I'll need my cheaters for this.
我戴上眼镜看一下
Oh! They hate me.
天啊 他们讨厌我
Well, maybe things are better in the ladies' room.
也许女厕那边的能好一些
Effigies can be burned?
小人竟然是我
You should have seen those hateful graifftos, Smithers.
你应该看到那些仇恨涂鸦了吧 史密瑟斯
And the drawing of me was so off-model.
这些关于我的涂鸦太没有品味了
I wouldn't worry, sir.
我不担心 先生
Our workers are pretty well-pacifred.
我们的工人都很听话
Intimidation. Alleged intimidation.
就是吓唬人 传闻的吓唬人
Beatings. Alleged beatings.
揍一顿 传闻的揍一顿
The poisonings.
下毒
Ah, yes.
是啊
We've had some alleged good times, haven't we, Smithers?
我们有过传闻的美好时光 不是吗史密瑟斯
But there is an undercurrent of contempt for me.
但是有一股蔑视我的暗流在涌动
No, there isn't.
不 没有
You said Burns is worse than Hitler.
你说伯恩斯比希♥特♥勒♥还坏
Well, not worse at his job than Hitler,
他的工作不比希♥特♥勒♥差
but a worse person.
但是人太坏了
Was that the work whistle?
刚才是上班铃吗
Eh, who cares.
谁在乎呢
Everywhere, I'm surrounded by malcontents, termagants and Lennys.
我一直都在被不满 暴躁和莱尼包围着
Well, we could show the workers some actual respect,
我们可以对员工们展示出一些尊重
Uh, considering how many have died.
考虑到这些去世的人
Or I could go undercover and inflltrate the workers.
或者我可以去卧底打入员工内部
I'm beginning to suspect these monitors have been tampered with.
我开始怀疑这些监视器可能被动手脚了
I've assembled a world-class team
我找了一支世界级的团队
to create your undercover disguise.
来打造你的卧底伪装
The face mask specialist from the Mission: Impossible movies.
这是来自电影《碟中谍》的面具专家
I made Ving Rhames look like Kristin Chenoweth.
我能让文·雷姆斯看起来像克里斯汀·肯诺恩斯
I don't know any of those words, but I'm impressed.
我不明白这些东西 但是我很满意
We'll also provide you with a dynamic new body.
我们还提供给你一具新的灵活躯体
Ooh. Does everything work?
什么地方都好使吗
Everything that works for you now.
穿上就都好使了
Damn it! That's only two things.
该死 还有两件事
And we top of the disguise with a voice modulation chip.
在伪装的顶部我们安装了声音调节芯片
Burns, I'm gonna make you sound...
伯恩斯 我们要让你的声音
hella different.
不一样
Oh, yeah.
太好了
Lefs get to work.
我们开始吧
Oh, my God. It's extraordinary.
我的天 这太好了
You now have the body and face of a man half your age.
你现在拥有年龄减半的躯壳和脸蛋
78? Now, enough gallimaufry.
78岁吗 有点乱
I want to see my reflection.
我想看一下自己的样子
Someone bring me a mountain stream.
给我拿面镜子来
Say goodbye to Montgomery Burns.
和蒙哥马利·伯恩斯说再见
Say hello to Fred Kranepool from turbine maintenance.
向涡轮维修部的弗雷德·克兰普尔问好
Excellent.
很不错
Hello, Joe. What do you know?
你好 老乔 你知道吗
Just got back from the picture show.
我刚从画展回来
Beat it, weirdo.
走开 奇葩
You're fired.
你被解雇了
You can't fire me.
你凭什么解雇我
Hey, newbie. Over here.
嘿新来的 这边
Homer Simpson.
我是侯默·辛普森
Fred.
弗雷德
No, That's not it.
不是这个
Fred Kranepool.
弗雷德·克兰普尔
You seem like a happy lot here at the nuclear plant,
看来你们在核电站过得很滋润
suckling from the teat
吮吸着商业巨头
of the great C. Montgomery Burns.
查尔斯·蒙哥马利·伯恩斯辛勤的乳汁
You said "Teat. "
你说了"奶头"
Yes, I did, didn't I?
可不吗
Now that we're chums.
现在我们已经是好朋友
What's on your mind?
告诉我你们的想法
Any complaints? Insubordinate remarks?
有什么抱怨或者不服
Actually, now that you mention it...
既然说起这个
Yes...?
继续
Uh-oh. Better get back to work.
该去上班了
Ah, so soon?
这么急吗
Sorry, but Mr. Burns has a special way
抱歉 但伯恩斯老板会用特殊方式
of telling you your lunchtime's over.
提醒大家午餐已结束
I heard the craziest thing.
我听说一件不可思议的事
Some nuclear plants don't have hounds chasing you.
有的核电站不会放狗追人
Eh, different world.
各人有各命
Huh. I guess when you're on the other side of it,
对于在门外的人来说
releasing hounds can be cruel?
放猎狗很残忍♥对吗
Oh, yeah. Super cruel.
特别残忍♥
I had to get rabies shots in my stomach for a month.
我不得不在胃部打了一个月的狂犬疫苗
Skipped the last couple.
最后一针没去打
Ugh, you poor guys. Here, please.
可怜的人们 来
Here's a Buffalo nickel for each of you.
每人一枚水牛镍币
Hey, thanks a lot, man.
谢谢兄弟
Why don't you join us at Moe's tonight?
今晚跟我们一起去老谋子那吧
Moe's'?
老谋子吗
Yeah, its that bar that was featured
一个以参加过"菲尔的环球豪饮"节目
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表