欢迎来到福格布里港
绿蛤蜊浓汤的诞生之地
娱乐和体育节目电视网
美国例外主义
我们[美国]是玩具
西瓜奥利奥
挚爱的妻子
挚爱的秘密妻子
挚爱的船
吃生蚝比赛
欢迎出乎意料的门外汉
这地方有种很奇怪的感觉
There's something very, very weird about this place.
连海鸥都有新英格兰口音
Even the seagulls have a New England accent.
我们干嘛来这里度假
Why did we vacation here?
这是在你神秘消失前
It was on a list of top ten places to see
必须去看的十大地方之一
before you mysteriously disappear.
骗子
Fool.
整个比赛就是诡计
This whole contest was a ruse.
搞什么
What the...?
你是来这里献祭的
You are here to be sacrificed
献给来自海洋深处的邪恶之神
to an evil god from the ocean depths.
-海绵宝宝 -不是
- SpongeBob? - No!
永恒的恐怖之神 克苏鲁
The eternal lord of horror, Cthulhu.
搞什么
What the...?!
等等等等等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Wait just a minute!
福格布里港
美食大赛 世界级暴饮暴食
我被允许参加一场美食大赛
I was promised an eating contest,
根据传♥单♥旧约
and by the ancient law of the flyer,
你必须给我提供一场我才可以死
you have to provide me with one.
可以
Very well.
跟恶魔克苏鲁进行美食对决
An eating contest against the monstrous Cthulhu?
对他来说 大堡礁就是个普通的珊瑚礁
To him, the Great Barrier Reef is just an average barrier reef.
-我老爸可是没吃早饭 -不妙
- Well, my dad didn't eat breakfast. - Uh-oh.
你咋样 克苏鲁老兄
How you doing, Cthu?
闭嘴晓得不
Shut up, okay?
你闭嘴
Just shut up.
我走一圈就好了
I need to take a walk, that's all.
我没事的
I-I'll be fine.
我赢了 我来说要什么
I win. And I get to name the prize.
可以
Fine.
你要什么我全给你
I'll give you whatever you want.
长生不老 看真的鲸鱼的地方
Immortal life? Whale watching where you actually see a whale?
我知道我要什么
Hmm. I know exactly what I want.
我的马鸭
Oh, man.
哟 有墨水
Ooh, ink sac.
恐怖树屋
豆荚孢子转换器入侵
离岸黑钱
麻果电脑水下商城
现在有请迟到却受人爱戴的麻果创始人发言
Now for a word from our late, beloved Mapple founder,
史蒂夫·抹布斯
Steve Mobs.
你们好
Hello.
可以停了
And stop.
自从我不幸离世后
Since my unfortunate passing,
如果一切如计划进行
if things have gone as I've planned,
麻果现在应该是一家价值万亿的公♥司♥
Mapple is now a trillion-dollar company,
《罗斯安家庭生活》如夏日暴风雨
Roseanne has come and gone
来了又走
like a summer storm
一个比我无聊的人取代了我
and a less exciting version of me has taken my place.
我穿着你的裤子呢 史蒂夫
I'm wearing your pants, Steve.
现在我来介绍终极爱疯
And now I'm here to introduce the new Myphone Ultima,
我们将推出的颜色有 黑色
which comes in the colors black...
石板灰
slate gray...
没了
and that's it.
时机已到 开始行动
The time has come. Commence operations.
他们看不见你吗
Can't they see you?
他们什么都看不见
They see nothing. Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha.
这也太简单了
This is too easy.
你是简单 看看监控就完了
For you. You just look at the monitor.
《飞出个未来》回归
奥维尔号♥
莱尼 我手♥机♥上说外太空的孢子
Uh, Lenny? My phone says that there's spores
降落在我们周围
from outer space landing all around us.
我手♥机♥上说咱们这儿有个离了婚的老妈
Well, my phone says there are divorced moms in my area
想跟我见个面
that want to meet me.
机器人地下城漫画书店
真棒 致敬《异型基地》
Oh, great, an homage to Body Snatchers,
而它本身就抄袭了《怪形》
which in itself was a rip-off of The Thing.
这是我最后要说的话 我给C-
This will be the last word I ever say: C minus!
我想把这本漫画还给你
I want to return this comic book.
辐射侠
中微子登场
我大声念对白时感觉很不自然
The dialogue sounded forced when I read it aloud.
我可以帮你 但首先 你现在有危险
I will help you, but first, you are in danger.
你可以在我的豆荚里睡上一觉 我是说屋里
You can crash at my pod, I mean pad.
现在没人会用pad这个词了 快跑
No one says "Pad" Anymore. Run!
讽刺iPad过时
爸 我很担心
Dad, I'm worried.
所有人都变成了僵尸
Everyone's turning into a zombie.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're okay.
妈 出大事了
Mom! Something's wrong.
你逃不掉了 我们法力无边
There is no escape. We are all-powerful.
天呐 阿麦 你对咱妈怨气好深
Boy, Maggie, you're carrying a lot of anger towards Mom.
受够了她唱《晚安月亮》了
春田警局
警长 警长 太空植物把所有人都吃了
Chief, Chief, space plants are eating everyone.
还用你们说
You're telling me.
别难过
Eh, don't feel bad.
他是个很差劲的警长
He was a lousy chief.
我的感受还没被溶解呢 阿卢
You know, my feelings haven't dissolved yet, Lou.
孩子们 那只是漏气声
Now, kids, that's just air escaping.
你阻止不了我们
You cannot stop us.
这只是...
It is really just a matter of...
为什么外星人从来不用缩写
How comes aliens never use contractions?
我们觉得缩写很吓人
We think it is scary.
所以把"杰瑞熟食店"叫"熟食店杰瑞"
It is why we call Jerry's Deli the Deli of Jerry.
针树牺牲
Oh! Conifer down.
我不是植物
I'm not a plant!
向我证明 说出格拉斯哥足球俱乐部里的人
Prove it. Name the roster of the Glasgow soccer club.
我不知道 有鲁尼吗
I don't-I don't know. I-Is there a-a Rooney?
总是说鲁尼
There's always a Rooney. Ah!
巴仔 反乌托邦电影教会了我两件事
Bart, dystopian movies have taught me two things:
一 可以用有三章的书拍出四章的电影
"A," You can make a four-part movie from a three-part book,
二 没有希望这回事
and "B," There is no hope.
所以永别了 巴仔
So I'm saying good-bye to you now, Bart.
再见 妹妹
Good-bye, sister.
你最后听到的声音将会是
The last sound you hear will be...
蓝精灵房♥产
出♥售♥中
*沙拉收买♥♥不了朋友*
*You don't win friends with salad*
*沙拉收买♥♥不了朋友*
*You don't win friends with salad...*
恭喜 幸运的地球人
Congratulations, fortunate Earth-being.
欢迎来到你们的新天堂
Welcome to your new paradise.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我们在一个
We're on a planet
你们错认为是蟹状星云的星球上
in what you incorrectly call the Crab Nebula.
你住的才是蟹状星云 是你
You live in the Crab Nebula. You.
为什么你们要杀了我然后带我来这
Why would you kill me and then bring me here?
我们没有杀了你 我们救了你
We didn't kill you. We have saved you.
当你在地球上被吸收时 你的意识
When you were absorbed on Earth, your consciousness
被转到了这个乌托邦中
was transferred here to this utopia.
我女儿和你们这些绿蚕豆住在一起
Well, my daughter will be very happy
会非常开心的
living with you green beans.
她吃素
She's a vegetarian.
杀人凶手
Murderer.
开玩笑啦
Just kidding.
尝一尝我的屁♥股♥
Have a piece of my ass.
等等
So wait, wait, wait.
我们都成了蚕豆人了
We're all pod people?
恐怕你们已经是蚕豆人了
I'm afraid you were already pod people.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
Ipod人 手♥机♥人 pad人
IPod people, phone checkers, tablet gazers.
从不抬眼看看太阳
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表