I don't believe it
# 当你告诉我 #
When you tell me
# 事情变得一团糟时 #
That it's all gone bad
# 我并不相信这是真的 #
It's true
# 然而对你来说 #
To... you...
# 这却是事实 #
Whoa!
哇啊
Huh?
嗯
Where's the snooze button?
贪睡按钮在哪儿?
Ah, that's better.
这样好多了
Hey, what? I gotta get out of here!
嘿 什么情况? 我得赶紧逃出去!
It's...
这真是...
After just five more minutes.
我还是再睡五分钟吧
Oh... Marge...
喔...玛姬...
On a Tuesday?
是在星期二吗
Yet again,
再说一次
Homer will be fine.
霍默会好起来的
Mm. He's been sleeping an awful lot.
他最近睡得太多了
Look at these vacation photos.
看看这些旅游时拍的照片
Oh, my!
哦 我的天啊
Man, you people sure take a lot of vacations.
看来你们经常出去度假啊
That's just to remind me where I parked.
这张是提醒我把车停哪儿了
Hmm. I think I have an idea of what might be going on.
嗯 我知道该怎么做了
Huh? What?
啊? 怎么了?
First, you're gonna need a spinal tap.
首先 你需要做个脊椎穿刺
Please be the band. Please be the band.
轻点 轻点
Oh!
噢
Aren't you supposed to give him anesthetic?
不用给他上点麻药吗?
Oh, I knew I forgot something.
哦 我说好像忘了点什么
Ow!
噢
Oof. Very low levels of hypocretin.
哎呦 下丘泌素的含量很低啊
I'm afraid Homer has...narcolepsy.
霍默恐怕是得了...嗜睡症
Doctor, is it time to pull the plug on my father?
医生 那是不是该把仪器插头拔了呢?
No, wait. I'll spare you that painful decision.
不 等等 让我来做这个艰难的决定吧
No, Bart! That's the TV!
别拔 巴特 那是电视的插头
Ha-ha! That's the other guy.
哈哈 你拔错了
Stop that!
停下来!
Narcolepsy's merely sleeping sickness,
嗜睡症只是一种睡眠方面的疾病
and many narcoleptics do lead normal lives
许多患嗜睡症的病人仍过着正常的生活
by avoiding stressful triggers
只要你别做压力太大的事儿
like, uh, oh, let's say...
比如 额 像是...
Helping with the laundry? Exactly.
帮忙洗衣服 没错
Having to pay my doctor's bill?
或者是缴纳就诊费
Don't play with me, man.
伙计 别开玩笑
I will mess you up.
小心我收拾你
Here's a signed certification of your condition.
这是你的确诊证明 我已经签好字了
This is a bona fide medical excuse
当你有什么麻烦事时
from doing anything you find taxing.
你可以拿这个当借口
But you only use that
不到万不得已
when absolutely necessary, right, Homie?
荷荷 你一定不会这样做的 对吧?
Marge, please!
当然 玛姬!
I'll probably never use it.
我可能永远都不会用的
Dad, can you drive me to Milhouse's?
老爸 你能开车送我去米儿豪斯家吗?
Narcolepsy.
我有嗜睡症
There's a spider in my room!
我房♥间里有一只蜘蛛
Narcolepsy.
我有嗜睡症
Dr. Hibbert called in a prescription for you to pick up.
希伯特医生给你开好了药方 你去拿一下
Narcolepsy.
我有嗜睡症
Yes, for narcolepsy,
就是治疗嗜睡症的药
which you should get now.
你现在快去拿吧
You can't spend half your life napping.
你总不能一直这么睡下去
Maggie does, and you think she's adorable.
麦琪就一直在睡 你还觉得她可爱的很呢
Yes, because babies are always cute.
那是因为婴儿怎样都可爱
Oh, that baby needs a diaper change.
噢 得给她换尿布啦
Nar-co-lep-sy.
我有 嗜 睡 症
Homie, you have no idea what it's like
荷荷 看来你完全不知道
being married to you.
嫁给你是什么感受
Me being married to me, eh?
跟我自己结婚吗?
Stop the wedding!
我要阻止这场婚礼
What about our child?
我们的孩子怎么办
Don't forget me.
别忘了还有我
Now I've seen everything.
我什么都看见了
A window that talks?!
窗户会说话了
Okay, can you explain again how I take this medication?
好吧 你能再解释一遍 这药怎么吃吗
One a day with food.
饭后服用 一天一次
Yeah, but what kind of food, girly?
是的 但姑娘 吃饭该吃哪些食物呢
Stuffed cabbage, a nice bowl of soup?
卷心菜卷 一碗浓汤
Any idea when you'll get to me?
什么时候能轮到我啊
Well, there's four old people ahead of you,
你前面还有四个老人呢
so how's Thursday at 1:00?
要不你星期四下午一点再来
Oh, you know it's funny that you should say one,
哦 你说一时真是太有趣了
'cause that's how many grandchildren that I have.
因为我刚好只有一个孙子
I'm gonna have grandchildren
等我排完这个队
by the time I get through this line.
我也能抱孙子了
Oh, that's so nice. Isn't that interesting?
哦 这太好了 感觉不错吧?
Oh, well, congratulations.
恭喜恭喜啊
Narcolepsy, take me away!
嗜睡症 快来带我走吧
Oh!
哦
I smell beer.
我闻到啤酒味儿了
Did you go to Moe's?
你是不是去沫儿那里了
Every time I have beer on my breath,
每次我身上有点啤酒味儿
you assume I've been drinking.
你就觉得我是去喝酒了
Oh, that's a long one.
哇哦 这回有点严重啊
Did you at least get the medicine?
所以你最后拿到药了没
I tried, and I failed. Miserably.
我去了 但没拿到 悲剧啊
But I'm willing to work this out in counseling.
我打算找咨♥询♥师来解决这件事
We've been to every counselor
从艾弗里医生到差宾斯基医生
from Avery to Zabinsky.
我们所有的咨♥询♥师都找过了啊
But not Zilowitz.
但兹洛维斯医生那里我们还没去过呢
And that's why there'll never be
这就是我为什么无法成为像
another golfer as good as Chi-Chi Rodríguez.
奇奇 罗杰格斯那样出色的高尔夫选手的原因
The name and the game, he had it all.
他真是名利双收啊
Okay, I think we got a little off-track here.
好吧 我想我们有点跑题了
I know this marriage isn't perfect,
我知道我的婚姻称不上完美
or even great, but now I treasure the moments
甚至都不能算是比较好的 但如今
where it's just so-so.
我珍惜着这些平淡无奇的瞬间
I'd kill for "okay."
因为我不想将就着过日子
Please, please, just tell me what to do.
拜托 拜托 快告诉我 我该怎么做
I've never said this--
有些话我还没说出口
and I don't even know if I'm supposed to say this--
我也不知道这些话该不该说
but this marriage is rotting with the stench of death.
但你们的婚姻正散发着死亡的恶臭
Oh, that seems a little strong.
哦 这么说有些过份
How about reeking like a trashcan in a dog park?
那或者说像是遛狗公园里正发臭的垃圾桶
Does my marriage have to be something you can smell?
你非得把我的婚姻比作这些发臭的东西吗
You see, Marge? You see?
你看到没 玛姬? 你看到没?
The only way you and Homer will ever be happy
你和霍默要想幸福长久的生活
is to spend a little time apart,
那就只能分开一段时间
followed by more time apart,
或者分开更久
followed by a divorce.
或者干脆直接离婚
What?!
什么
What is... What, what's going on?
什么 发生什么事了
Wait, no, no, no, I remember.
等等 不 不 不 我想起来了
Happy anniversary.
老婆结婚周年快乐
Homer, Homer, listen to me.
霍默 霍默 听我说
There's just so much I can take.
我真的受够了
No, we can save this.
不 我们可以挽救我们的婚姻
We'll go to a therapist.
我们去看咨♥询♥师
We're at a therapist!
我们现在就是在看咨♥询♥师呐
How you doin'?
初次见面 你好吗
What's going on here?
发生什么事啦
Nothing.
没什么
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表