是你偷的 但你一直不承认了
It was you, but the whole time you denied it.
就是你干的
It was always you!
我 我能解释的
I-I can explain.
不 别解释
No! No explanation.
孩子们 快过来
Kids, get in here!
在这段婚姻里 你终于做错了一次
For once in this marriage, you did the wrong thing.
我要来拯救这次
I am going to savor this.
我会一直等直到我做了一件错事 然后
I am gonna wait until I do something wrong, and then...
好吧 我们两清了
Okay, we're even.
就让我解释一下原因吧
Well, let me just explain why.
每天你都跟你朋友出去 去老谋子酒吧
Every day, you go out to your friends, to Moe's.
生活对于你来说 就是一场冒险
Life to you is an adventure.
当我有一个想法 那个想法也许会
And I had an idea, an idea for something
让我变得不再平凡
that might make me somebody.
但我承认 我在赌博
But I admit it, I was gambling,
赌我自己
on myself.
我明白 亲爱的
I understand, honey.
我完全明白
I completely understand.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
丽莎 恐怕我不得不说
Well, Lisa, I'm afraid I have to say...
丽莎 我只想让你知道
Lisa, I just want you to know
你妈妈要告诉你们那钱其实是被老鼠吃了
your mother's about to say that the money was eaten by rats.
-但是 -老鼠怎么进到罐子里去的
- But... - How did rats get inside the can?
爷爷忘记关了
Uh... Grampa left it open.
为什么他们总是把这儿的事都怪到我头上
Oh, why do they blame everything around here on me?
好 猫热好了
Oh, good, the cat's done.
马姬 我想跟最伟大的女人一起散个步
Marge, I'd like to take a walk with the greatest woman ever.
自那时起 我跟侯默变得极为亲近
From that moment on, Homer and I had never been closer.
我们分享了一个黑暗的秘密
We shared a dark secret.
那真是太性感了
It was so sexy.
马姬 我也有个秘密
Marge, I have a secret, too.
我正在变秃
I'm losing my hair.
辛普森抢劫大案至今未破
"The Great Simpson Robbery remains unsol..."
等等 未破是什么意思
W-Wait, what do you mean unsolved?
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
我的观众期待我破了这个谜团 鲍勃
My public expects me to solve the mystery, Bob.
我们可不能随意改变节目形式啊
It's not like we can just change the format of the show.
你已经读了稿子了
You just read the copy.
我们的观众就想看到一件简单的事
Our viewers want one thing, it's simple:
侦破该死的犯罪 告诉他们是谁做的
solve the freakin' crime, be told who did it.
以及听到我这安抚的声音
And I am the soothing voice,
这鼓励的声音 啊
the reassuring voice that-- Ah!
你听到了吗 我的天哪
Did you hear that? Oh, my God,
我折断了我的右声带 悦耳的那边
I snapped my right vocal cord-- that's the dulcet one.
快 为他准备声带移植
Quick! Prep him for cord transplant.
我们没有人类捐献者
We don't have a human donor.
我们只有一只绵羊的声带
All we have is the vocal cord of a sheep.
我回归归归了
And I'm ba‐a‐ack.
作为一个解说员他竟拥有极高的职业道德
He has an unbelievable work ethic for a voice‐over actor.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表