you are so peaceful.
露安今天买♥♥了60刀的
Luann bought $60 worth
有机黑莓
of organic blackberries today.
希望那两颗她都喜欢
I hope she enjoys both of them.
我要拿这些去购物
I need this for shopping.
剩下的为雨天做准备[未雨绸缪]
And this for a rainy day.
听到打雷了吗
Do I hear thunder?
再见
Namaste.
我们已经打烊了
We're closed.
你听不懂再见这个词吗
What part of "Namaste" Don't you understand?
先闭嘴 马姬
I'm gonna need you to can it, Marge.
我叫派珀·佩斯利
My name is Piper Paisley.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我在谢尔比维尔开了一家心灵治愈美容疗养店
I have a healing beauty relaxorium in Shelbyville.
你可能听说过 叫扑扑通
Perhaps you've heard of PLOP.
能遇到同行女创业者真是太好了
Well, it's wonderful to meet a fellow entrepreneuse.
是吗 要不是打了太多肉毒杆菌
Is it? If I wasn't Botoxed as hell,
我就要对你拉下脸了
I'd be frowning at you right now.
东边
East?
这是二至日的石头
That's a solstice stone,
不是二分日
not an equinox stone.
这是我的商业地盘 再你的见
Just nama-stay out of my business.
马姬 亲爱的 你要小心点
Marge, honey, you've got to be careful.
她是认真的
She means business.
天啦 快看它上面的字
Oh, look what it says.
和平
这是战争
This means war.
马姬 别这么说
Marge, don't say that!
我为了孩子们才开始做这个生意
I got into this business because of the kids,
但现在我喜欢上它了
but now I like it.
你猜怎么样
You know what?
我要在谢尔比维尔商场摆个摊
I'm going to open up a kiosk in the Shelbyville Mall.
就在她旁边
On her turf!
谢尔比维尔商场
喃喃
你不该在那
You don't belong there!
那个卖♥♥漂浮滑板的家伙去哪了
What happened to that hoverboard guy?
马姬给了我一个更好的建议
Marge made me a better offer!
你知道你不能这么做
You know you can't do this, right?
在同一个扶梯出口摆竞争摊位
Build a competing kiosk in the same escalator dump-out zone?
我说
I mean,
这不行
you can't.
商场里没什么法律和规则
There's no more law and order in malls.
你一直住在我的摊里
You've been living in my kiosk?
如果你觉得这是住的话
If you call that living.
巴仔 又一个优
Well, well, Bart, another "A."
看来我的平均分已经及格了
Looks like I brought my average up to a "D."
现在来检验我的猜想
Now to test my theory.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我知道你做了什么 巴仔·辛普森
I know what you did, Bart Simpson.
真♥相♥像水晶一样清晰
It's crystal clear.
你把葛底斯堡演说
You hid the Gettysburg Address
藏在桌子旁边的海报里
in a poster right by your desk,
趁苗浩斯引开弗兰德斯注意的时候就去偷看
which you could read when Milhouse distracted Flanders.
小麦粉
纯属巧合
Pure coincidence.
我把时间表都写在牛顿的假发里了
I put all the times tables in Newton's wig.
看我在苹果里藏了什么
And look what I hid in the apple.
只要你好好学习
You know, it would have been far easier
拿优秀比这容易多了
just to study and get an "A."
没错 但是那有什么意思呢
Yeah, but what's the point of that?
我告诉爸爸去
I'm telling Dad.
今天不行 我有读书俱乐部活动
Not today. I got my book club.
笨伯联盟
A Confederacy of Dunces.
是那本书吗
Ooh, is that the book?
不 只是有一群笨伯要来
No, that's who's coming:
莱尼 卡尔 巴尼 老谋子
Lenny, Carl, Barney, Moe.
我们要读的是《龙XX的女孩》
The book we read was, uh, The Girl with the Dragon Something.
-我记不全名字 -我也是
- I didn't get through the title. - Yeah, me neither.
太无聊了
It was just as boring as
像那部《锅匠 裁缝 XX XX》
Tinker Tailor Something Something.
那就取消这个活动
Well, cancel the book club,
因为巴仔有些事情要告诉妈妈
'cause Bart has something he has to tell Mom.
为什么
Why?
你还没有意识到问题的严重性
You don't realize how bad this is, do you?
你背叛了唯一一个还相信你的人
You betrayed the one person who still believes in you.
狗狗相信我呀
The dog believes in me.
你还不清楚吗
Don't you get it?
是谁在你需要的时候一直在你左右
Who's the person that's always there when you need it?
*我会永远爱我妈妈*
*I'll always love my mama*
*她是我最爱的女性*
*She's my favorite girl*
*我会永远爱我妈妈*
*I'll always love my mama*
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
她给我的只有爱
She's shown me nothing but love.
我怎么才能祛除愧疚呢
How do I make this guilt go away?
告诉她真♥相♥
Tell her the truth.
不 不行 给我保密
No, that's not it. Keep pitching.
就该这样
No, that is it!
好吧
Oh, fine!
现在 看这边
Now, looky here.
《龙纹身的女孩》
为了读这本书我学了瑞典语
I learned Swedish to read this here book,
现在我们要讨论故事了
and we are gonna discuss it.
北欧犯罪小说以平淡语句
Nordic noir is known for its plain language
和不用比喻而著名
and absence of metaphors.
说点有深度的
Dig deeper.
小说含蓄而又直白地反映了
The novel reflects,
修辞间的差异
implicitly and explicitly, gaps between rhetoric
以及其在写瑞典政策时的实践
and practice in Swedish policy.
说得不错
That'll do nicely.
谁想吃蛋糕
Who wants cake?
我说 谁想吃蛋糕
I said, who wants cake?
我们今日的售货亭比拼开始了
Our day of kiosk combat begins.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥滥用了派珀的样品试用政策
My sisters abuse Piper's free sample policy.
我闻着像高级景区的吸烟区
Mmm. I smell like the smoking area of a nice resort.
像涂贝果一样涂我
Schmear me like a bagel.
现在 第二阶段
Now, phase two.
一股没有售货亭可以抵挡的力量
The one force no kiosk can withstand:
一个迷糊的老人
a confused old person.
我身体里有一个玉蛋
Somewhere in me is a yoni egg.
我觉得它好像在孵化了
I think it might be hatching.
它们不会孵化的
Uh, they don't hatch.
你说的算数吗
Can you take that chance?
老妈 抱歉
Mom, I'm sorry.
我的好成绩并不是因为有了水晶
I wasn't getting As because of the crystals.
我撒谎了
I lied.
这些水晶没用
This crystal don't work!
内尔森被留堂了
Nelson got detention,
我从脱衣舞♥女♥降级成了半裸仆人
and I got demoted from stripper to topless valet.
柯克爬过了这些东西还是睡了我
Kirk crawled over these and made his way to me.
三次
Three times.
最后要做的一件事
One last thing to do.
这不是我以为的蛋
That's not the egg I was thinking of.
继续找
Keep looking.
停下停下 派珀快停下
Stop, stop. Piper, stop.
你赢了
You win.
我不属于这个
I don't belong in this mall
都是合法生意的商场
with all these legitimate businesses.
我赢了
I win!
我赢了 是我
I win. Me.
抱歉 我只是 我好胜心很强
I'm sorry, I'm just-- I'm very competitive.
你试过玫瑰石英了没
Have you tried rose quartz?
我得问问你 我看起来像个傻瓜吗
Let me ask you something. Do I look like an idiot?
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表