我真是愚蠢
I've been such a fool.
而且也忘了拿停车证
And you forgot to get a parking pass. Heh.
我们的工作完成了 卢
Our work is done, Lou.
我绝不会那样放飞自己的
I'll never let myself go like that!
我来了 马姬
I'm-a comin', Marge!
裸♥露♥沙滩
好恶心
Ew! Gross!
侯默 你惹我生气了
Homer, you're making me mad.
世界上存在一种你绝对不想惹怒的病
And if there's one thing you don't want to aggravate,
那就是疝气
it's a hernia!
我是马姬的丈夫 侯默
I'm Marge's husband, Homer.
侯默 很好
Homer! Good-o!
你愿意让我帮你在工作时恢复吗
Would you like me to rehab you at work?
我可以直接去找你 同样的价格
I could come right to you. Same price.
或许吧 但我要你最大最快的风筝
Maybe. But now I need your biggest, fastest kite.
-夸父制♥造♥者 -什么
- The Widdamaka? - What?
能不能不带口音说一遍
Can you say that without an accent?
-寡妇制♥造♥者 -吓死人了
- The Widowmaker. -Oh! That's scary!
-还是用带口音的吧 -夸父制♥造♥者
- Back to the accent! - The Widdamaka.
我接受
I'll take it!
我结婚之时曾经宣誓
When I got married, I took a vow:
要那什么 那什么 那什么
"Something, something, something
直到死亡将我们那什么
till death something."
侯默 转正你的平衡环
Homer! Rooster your gimbal!
转正你的平衡环
Rooster your gimbal!
这话到底什么意思
What does that mean?!
拉绳子
Pull the rope!
另一根绳子
The other rope.
老侯
Homie!
你为我而来
You came for me!
我绝对不会离开你
And I'll never leave you.
除了现在 这风把我吹到
Except right now when the wind blows me
不知道哪里去
God knows where....
他们去风力发电场了
They're headed for a wind farm!
好吧 妈妈 看来我们遇到了
Well, Mother, looks like we caught
更多玩风筝冲浪的人
a couple more kiteboarders.
我去搬大梯子
I'll get the big ladder.
我跟医院通知一下他们要断电一会儿
I'll tell the hospital their power's gonna be down for a while.
强大的女人 我爱你
Strong woman, I love you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
我绝不会再听博士的话了
And never again will I listen to a doctor.
等等 那不是博士说的[有外卖♥♥意]
Wait, that's not the takeaway.
外卖♥♥ 好主意
Takeaway? That's a good idea!
有人吗 披萨殿吗
Yello? Pizza Palace?
给我来一个亨利八英尺披萨 多加肉
Can I get a Henry the Eight-Inch Pizza with extra meat?
披萨边要巧克力芝士馅
And a side of chocolate cheesy bread?
没这种东西
No such thing.
能帮我做一份吗
Can you make it anyways?
局长 我得去给我孩子做饭
Chief, I gotta make dinner for my kids.
能不能告诉我究竟是怎么回事
Could you please tell me what this is about?
跟美国大多数理疗师一样
Like most physical therapists in America,
这人其实是个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
this man is actually a Russian spy.
奈杰尔是间谍
Nigel is a spy?
他叫迪米特里·奈杰尔弗诺维奇
Dimitri Nigelovonovitch.
你都没想过他为什么那么有兴趣
Did you ever wonder why he was so interested
看你丈夫工作吗
in seeing your husband at work?
我以为是因为离他家很近
I thought it was close to his house.
你都没问过自己一个那样的海滨迷
Didn't you ever ask yourself how a beach bum like him
居然能买♥♥起高配版2007土星越野
could afford a top-of-the-line 2007 Saturn SUV
还有一个备胎
with a full spare tire?
我想我其实不愿意知道
I guess I didn't want to know.
谢天谢地 你丈夫正在诱捕他
Just thank God, thank God your husband is entrapping him now.
反应堆芯
侯默 我需要一些"核熏"的
Homer, I just need a few pictures of...
照片
the co-ah.
-什么 -"核熏"
- The what? - Goo-ah.
-那辆车 -"核熏"
- The car? - Goo-ah.
你是说乌鸦吗 还是牛
Like a crow? Caw?
"核吸"
Co-ahr-car?
该死 让我看一下反应堆芯
Damn it. Show me your reactor core.
所有单位 行动
All units, move in!
马姬·辛普森
迪米特里·奈杰尔弗诺维奇
侯默·辛普森
隆重介绍
疝气华♥莱♥士♥
《碟中谍 辛普森一家》
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表