然后端着酒走过独木桥
which you must then carry across a log bridge.
但桥下有一群爱吃芒果的猴子
But under the bridge is a pack of mango-loving monkeys,
它们只能被
which can only be soothed
便士笛吹出的音乐安抚
with music played on a pennywhistle.
同时 背景还会有一辆起亚狮跑
Also, there will be a Kia Sportage in the background
我们想不出软广植入方案只能这样了
that we couldn't figure out how to fit into the challenge.
你们的芒果探戈挑战赛现在开始
Your Mango Tango starts now.
马姬头一个摘到了水果
And Marge draws first fruit.
我来做芒果鸡尾酒
I'll make the mango-ritas.
很棒的团队合作
Great teamwork.
这会成为一杯价值百万的芒果汁吗
Could this be a million-dollar puree?
我来对付猴子
I'll handle those monkeys.
多么绝妙新潮又放松的笛声啊
It's the ultimate groovy chill-out flute jam.
看 猴群变温驯了
Look, the monkeys are mellowing.
这就是我们起亚狮跑赞助的瞩目时刻
This is our Kia Sporge Moment.
我成功了
I did it.
我们赢了 没有侯默
We won. Without Homer.
马姬和尼克
Marge and Nick,
我想恭喜你们在《奇幻之旅》获胜
I want to congratulate you on winning The Amazing Place.
我想 但我不能
Yay! -I want to, but I can't.
因为你忘记在杯沿上涂盐了
Because you failed to salt the rims of your mango-ritas,
你的芒果鸡尾酒变成了啥也不是
rendering them mango-nothings.
我一主妇搞砸了照配方做的东西
I screwed up a recipe?
所以让道给真正的赢家吧 肖和巴利
So get out of the way of the actual winners, Shawn and Barry.
我们的杯沿可是超级咸
Our rims are super salty.
喂喂 拜托
Hey! Hey, hey, come on. Oh!
我真是太菜了
I am such a noob.
我真是太菜了
I am such a noob.
太菜了
What a noob.
-大菜鸟 -经典菜鸟
- Total noob. - Classic noob.
我当时真是个混♥蛋♥ 我该怎么弥补你
Homie, Ias such a jerk. How can I make it up to you?
甜心 你已经弥补了
Sweetheart, you already have.
我真是个菜鸟
I am such a noob.
我在我们的婚姻中搞砸了无数次
I've screwed up so many times in our marriage,
大家都觉得你很可怜
and people always feel so sorry for you.
但有这次史诗级的愚蠢错误后 到我了
But with this epic noob blunder, I'm the one they pity.
啊 怜悯
Oh... pity. Oh...
这就是你以前感受到的吗
Is this how you feel all the time?
算是吧 但我从来不觉得享受
Uh, kind of. I just never let myself enjoy it.
受怜悯的感觉真好
Oh, pity feels good.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表