but don't have a computer or a phone.
你们知道健身房♥里的老家伙们烦在哪吗
You know what bugs me about old guys at the gym?
他们总会忘记把器械擦干净
They always forget to wipe down the machine.
他是说血迹
He means the blood.
这个男孩声称自己讨厌女版《傻猫和坏鼠》
Now, this boy says he hates all-girl Itchy & Scratchy,
却做了这种事
but then this happened...
巴仔 你得来看看
Bart, you got to see this!
健身房♥里的一个老家伙被船撞了
Some old guy at a gym got hit by a boat!
此外 每个人都知道你是世界第一伪君子了
Also, now everyone knows you're the world's biggest hypocrite.
你嘴上说着不会看
You said you weren't gonna watch it,
结果不仅看了 还很享受
and then you did and you loved it!
然后被抓了现行 我把你叫来当面笑话你
Then you got busted and I called you in here and laughed at you!
笑到停不下来
And I'm still doing it!
活该吧
Look at you.
真是个小混♥蛋♥
What a jerk.
春田小学
巴仔 被写成歌♥ 做表情包 截动图
Well, Bart, how does it feel to be trolled, memed, giffed,
还有恕我直言 遭遇败者羞辱的体验如何
and, dare I say, pwned?
你怎么知道这些词汇
How do you know those words?
在《大观杂♥志♥》上看见的
I read about them in Parade magazine.
不就是在网上被曝光是个骗子吗 多大点事
Big deal, I was exposed as a liar on the Internet.
我的良好声誉不会被这点小事轻易打到
I've got so much cred built up, nothing can take me down.
你背叛了我们 巴仔
You betrayed us, Bart.
更糟的是 你还背叛了小巴仔
And worse, you betrayed your own wang.
服了 我确实被卡♥通♥逗笑了
You know what? Yes, I laughed at a cartoon.
为什么 因为它很好笑
Why? Because it was funny.
阿痒和阿挠都是女的又怎样呢
So what if Itchy and Scratchy are girls?
我笑了 没法撤回了
I laughed, and you can't take back the laugh.
女生一点都不好笑
Girls aren't funny.
她们要么性感 要么是妈妈
They're hot or moms.
或者两者兼备
Or both.
她们把阿痒和阿挠都偷走了
Girls stole Itchy and Scratchy.
接下来会偷什么 我们的身体喷雾吗
What are they gonna take next, our body spray?
还是普卡贝项链
Our puka shell necklaces?
-就是 -逊爆了
-Yeah! -Lame!
女生什么好处都占了 更大更软的棒球
Girls get everything: bigger, softer baseballs,
小妞电影 两件套泳衣
chick flicks, two-piece bathing suits,
女性为核心男性当配角的轻松爱情电影
在《国际房♥屋猎人》里
and on House Hunters International,
电视买♥♥♥房♥♥节目
她们总挑自己想要的房♥子
they always choose the house that she wants.
他说得对 妻子要住海景房♥
He's right. The wife gets the beach view,
通常意味着丈夫更长的通勤时间
but it's always a longer commute for the husband.
-你是对的 -是啊
-You know, you're right. -Oh, yeah.
知道现在啥情况吗
You guys see what's happening?
你们都在听苗浩斯的话
You're listening to Milhouse!
所以呢 我们就听了
So? Maybe we are.
他们听我的话
They are listening to me.
我下一句话必须小心斟酌
The next thing I say must be perfectly chosen
以展示我的领袖才能
to show I am worthy of leadership.
抓住他
Get him!
美术教室
因预算缩减暂不开放
安全出口
因预算缩减暂不开放
六年级学生 吞世代
Sixth graders. Tweens.
八到十四岁具有消费能力的孩子
你来女厕所干嘛 尿到马桶圈上的小子
What are you doing in the girl's room, Seat Soaker?
不不 我没打算进来
No, no, I didn't mean to come in here.
我需要一个避难所
I need sanctuary.
你们竟然有糖果机 不公平
Hey, you guys have a candy machine? No fair.
把他转到呕吐为止
Spin him till he barfs.
我吃了好多鹰嘴豆泥和牛奶
I'm full of hummus and milk!
粉红喷漆
Pink spray paint?
还给我 那是喷史金纳办公室的
Give that back. That's for Skinner's office.
敢说出去你就完了
You tell anyone about this, you're canceled.
像查理·罗斯那样完了
Charlie Rose canceled.
知名访谈记者
曾为本剧配音 因性骚扰丑闻遭停职
不不 你们可以信任我
No, no, no, you can trust me.
我跟那些四年级小孩不一样
I'm not just any fourth grader.
埃尔·巴托
这小子是埃尔·巴托
Whoa, this dude's El Barto.
我一直以为是五年级那个埃路易斯·巴托
Huh, I always thought it was that fifth grader, Eloise Barto.
对啊 我有时会收到她的邮件
Yeah, sometimes I get her e-mail.
知道吗 把喷漆装满鼓风机
You know, if you fill up a leaf blower with paint,
能让史金纳整个办公室大变色
you can coat Skinner's whole office.
-厉害了 -厉害厉害了
-Duh. -Double duh.
去哪弄鼓风机
Where are we gonna get a leaf blower?
威利屋子里
Willie's shack.
自♥制♥搞怪面具
Whoa, homemade prank masks.
演出开始了
The knit is on.
让史金纳尝尝凉鞋禁令的好处
This'll teach Skinner to ban sandals.
他将无法禁锢我们的脚趾
Oh, he will not silence our toes.
动作快点 史金纳每日午餐后
Hurry, Skinner's almost back
遛狗快遛完了
from his lunchtime dog-walking job.
凉鞋不朽
我绝不会与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
I will not negotiate with terrorists.
我直接让步 凉鞋解禁
I'll just give in. Sandals unbanned.
姐妹 顺利啊 完美的顺利
Ladies, that was smooth, Barbie smooth.
太顺利了
So smooth.
你怎么还在这 硬汉
Hey, why are you still here, truck-nuts?
这是你们的藏身所吗
Whoa, is this your hideout?
这是间旧家政课教室
It's the old Home Ec classroom,
女孩们在这被洗♥脑♥
where they would brainwash girls
去当相夫教子的小家庭主妇
into being good little housewives,
但现在这是我们的作战室
but now it's our war room.
另外我们也在这做饭
Also, we cook here,
偶尔还缝缝补补
we do a little bit of sewing.
别再告诉他情报了
Stop telling him things!
天啦噜 你们女孩可真够浑的
Cooties be damned, you girls are badass
恶作剧也更高级
and your pranks are next level.
坐下好好学着
Take a seat and learn something.
我们不搞"恶作剧"
We don't do "Pranks,"
我们玩的都很野
we drop awareness bombs.
我们的护卫队叫"蛮横暴徒"
Our protest crew is called Bossy Riot.
我们反叛那些反叛
We're pushing back against the pushback,
从这所学校开始
starting with this school.
看看这本"他的故事书"
Look at this his-tory book.
《美国历史》
墨镜不错
Cool shades.
真是教科书般的粉碎教科书
That is textbook textbook shredding.
现在知道我们在干嘛了吗
Now do you see what we're doing here?
应该知道了
I think I do.
你们之前针对的是校长 但这次是男人
You're sticking it to the man, but this time, the man is men.
听着 你们的帮派需要我加入
Look, you got to let me join your gang.
如果我们真在乎性别平等
You know, if we're really serious about gender equality,
找个男仆才是正确的选择
it's only right that a boy be our servant.
好吧没卵仔 加入前你得先通过测试
Okay, No-varies, you're in, if you pass this test...
偷史金纳的手♥机♥
Steal Skinner's cell phone.
办公的还是私人的
Work or personal?
-史金纳 -西摩
- Skinner! - Seymour!
欢迎来到女孩帮
Welcome to girlhood.
先生们 我们的生存方式正遭受攻击
Gentlemen, our way of life -is under attack.
说得对 说得对
Hear, hear!
社会企图消灭男孩
Society is trying to erase boys.
他们提供毒品让我们行为女性化
They give us drugs that make us do girly things,
比如集中注意力
like pay attention.
他们把毒品放药里吗
They're putting drugs in our medication?
我们得团结
We need to band together.
像女生联谊会 不过是给男孩开的
Like a sorority, but for dudes.
为大家呈现 男孩权利联盟
I give you the Boys Rights Association.
男孩权利联盟
男权联[胸罩]
Bra!
男 权 联
b-r-a.
现在 我们只是正在接受训练的男权联成员
Right now, we're just training BRAs.
但很快 我们将成为有史以来
But soon, we'll be the strongest,
最强 最得民心的男权联成员
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表