No, Hamilton by Lin-Manuel Miranda.
哦《身在高地》那个家伙
Oh, the guy from In the Heights.
我怎么知道的 我重出江湖了
Now, how did I know that? I'm back!
好了 谁是我们的亚历山大·汉密尔顿
All right, who's our Alexander Hamilton?
应该是我 多亏这个火炉过滤片
That would be me. Thanks to this furnace filter,
你不用再听到bur的声音了
you won't be saying "Burr" Anymore.
不 我们最著名的历史人物形象
No, our most famous historical figure...
杰布达尔·春田
Jebediah Springfield!
我来写一部音乐传记 包含优缺点
I'll write a musical biography, warts and all.
我不知道这样还能怎么失败
I can't see how that could fail.
现在我急着
Now I'm in a hurry--
阿麦和我还有个"爹地与我"班要参加
Maggie and I have a Daddy and Me class.
你忘了什么没有
Aren't you forgetting something?
钥匙钱包 我不认为我忘了什么
Keys, wallet, I don't think so.
对了 我很乐意带上阿麦
Oh, sure. I'm happy to take Maggie.
你肯定很喜欢那个班
You sure like that class.
有些爹地就是喜欢和小女儿在一起
Oh, uh, some dads just love to be with their little girls.
-我能去吗 -对不起 不行
- Can I go? - Sorry, no.
"矮胖子 坐墙头
"Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
栽了一个大跟斗"
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall."
可怜的小蛋蛋 蛋液都流走了
Poor little eggy, leaking your goo.
红皇后没在看 我来给你个波波
The Red Queen's not looking, I'll kiss your boo-boo.
矮胖子 你在吃自己吗
Humpty J. Dumpty, are you eating yourself?
也许吧
Maybe.
打扰了 伙计 看好你的孩子
Excuse me, excuse me, pal. Take care of your kid.
太抱歉了 我只是在
I-I'm so sorry. I was just...
我知道你刚才在干什么
Yeah, I know what you were just.
让我想想
Let's see...
杀了一头熊 建了一座城 死在海狸嘴下
killed a bear, founded a town, died of a beaver bite.
丽莎 你会爱死这个点子
Lis, you're gonna love it.
我想到了一个完美开场
I came up with the perfect opening.
行吧
Okay...
*丽莎好蠢唷 非常特别蠢*
*Lisa is so stupid, so very, very stupid*
*又蠢 又笨 还有股怪味*
*So dumb and stupid and smelly, too*
*她的脾气很坏 坏得原地爆♥炸♥*
*She has a real bad temper, a bad, bad temper*
*还有股怪味*
*And she's smelly, too!*
你只是在激励我
You're just motivating me.
我得结束这一切
I need to finish this.
我的缪斯老天啊
Ah, my Muse.
当导演的第一天
Okay, my first day as director.
穿得让人尊敬也太难了
So hard to dress for respect.
侯默的宝贝妈妈
美女与秃头
我丈夫在辣椒挑战中呕吐了
不行
No.
不行
No.
不行
No.
有了
Got it.
初出茅庐的新人导演
马姬·辛普森
老谋子酒馆
嘿呀 伙计 这次又是什么情况
Hey-a, buddy, what'll it be?
老谋子 是我
Moe, it's me.
米琪 我还以为是希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
Midge! I thought it was Hillary Clinton.
来一杯伏特加 不加冰
Give me a vodka, straight up.
你确定你不是希拉里吗
Are you sure you're not Hillary?
我们的新剧本叫做《血腥杰布达亚》
Our new production will be Bloody Bloody Jebediah,
是一部关于我们城市创始人的嘻哈音乐剧
a hip-hop musical about our city's founder.
是个令人尊敬的故事吗
Is it respectful?
不全是
Not entirely.
什么
What?!
不如我们先按照圆圈顺序
Why don't we start by going around the circle
介绍一下自己的角色
and saying what parts we're playing.
我是马姬 导演
I'm Marge, the director.
露安 杰布达亚的妻子
Luann, Jebediah's wife.
卡尔 争议调停者
Carl, Quarrelsome Settler.
我对此有意见[也有有一根骨头之意]
I got a bone to pick with this part.
太好了 用上它 下一个
Beautiful, use it. Next.
莱尼 谢尔比镇的市长兼鸵鸟
Lenny, Mayor of Shelbyville and an ostrich.
弗林克 科技组员 总是小组员
Frink, tech crew. Always crew.
好莱坞只允许一代有一个比尔·奈
Hollywood only lets in one Bill Nye in a generation.
讲书呆子的知识和霍伊维克
With the nerdy and the hoyvik
还有只有我才能看懂的引用
and the reference only I understand.
还有我们的惊人巨星 戏子老梅
And, of course, our incredible star, Sideshow Mel.
总算不是个打杂的了
Finally not a sidekick.
我闪闪发光的时刻到来了
This is my time to shine.
你的第一句台词在三十七页
Your first line is on page 37.
什么
What?!
阿壳工作室
*喲 杰布达亚挺过了疹子*
*Yo, Jebediah survived the pox*
*从不看时间做事*
*Never used clocks*
*也不♥穿♥袜子*
*Didn't wear socks, *
*这就是我们从他的文字里*
*that's what we learned*
*得知的故事*
*From examining his docs,*
*至此*
*and now the mic drops. *
砰 诸如此类
Boom, et cetera.
阿壳 发生什么了
Krusty, what's wrong?
这一天还是来了 对一个表演者而言
It's happened-- the worst possible thing
能出现的最坏情况
that can happen to a performer.
什么意思
What do you mean?
《他们现在去哪了》
我被写进了一篇文章里
I'm in an article entitled,
题目是《他们现在去哪了》
"Where Are They Now?"
我就排在贾德·尼尔森和新可口可乐前面
Right above Judd Nelson and New Coke.
我知道贾德·尼尔森在哪
I'll tell you where Judd Nelson is.
他今晚要来上我的节目
He's on my show tonight.
完美
Fantastic!
你在干啥呢
What's that thing you were doing?
本地剧院而已 你不会感兴趣的
Oh, uh, local theater. You wouldn't be interested.
我是个演员 是个艺术家
Hey, I'm a performer, an artist,
所以我当然会对钱感兴趣
which means I'm always interested in money.
最近只有现场戏剧表演有点收视率了
Live theater is the only thing getting ratings these days.
谁负责
Who owns the rights?
马姬·辛普森太太
A Mrs. Marge Simpson.
是吗 我们就看看辛普森太太
Oh, really? Let's see what kind of bargain
能给出什么条件
Mrs. Marge Simpson drives.
一便士乐福鞋
如果你偷了我们巨大的便士标志
请归还
你能拿到百分之八十的利润
So you'll get 80% of the profits
我却只能拿到委内瑞拉的一个小橱窗
while I get foreign distribution rights in Venezuela
三周的使用权
for a window of three weeks.
我的小节目能上电视直播了吗
So my little show's gonna be on TV live?
可以 这还是第一次和女人签协议之后
Yep. This is the first time a woman has signed something
我没有丢掉对某样东西的监护权
with me where I didn't lose custody of something.
我们要在哪里表演呢
So where will we stage it?
户外 照明不花钱的地方
Outside, where the lighting is free.
你确定这样做不会太冒险吗
Ooh, are you sure that's not risky?
有人会说 和一个新手导演
Well, some would say I'm taking a risk
签下原创的节目是在冒险
with an original play and a first-time director,
但是演出事业就是建立在风险上的
but show business is based on risks.
风险和漫画书 失陪一下
Risks and comic books. Excuse me.
马姬 你准备好求着我回去了吗
So, Marge, are you ready to beg me to come back?
其实 卢埃林 我们自己做得挺好的
Actually, Llewellyn, we're doing fine on our own.
不用太谦卑 你其实什么都不用说
No need to grovel. You don't actually have to say anything.
好的 我会回去的
Okay, fine, I'll come back.
没人找你回去
No one's asking you to come back.
你知道吗 就因为这点 我不回去了
You know what? Just for that, I won't come back.
-好啊 -拜托 求你了 让我回去吧
- Fine. - Please, I'm begging you, take me back.
好吧 但是你小心点
All right, but beware,
地狱的怒火都比不上一个被拒绝的导演
hell hath no fury like a director scorned.
现在 失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我要偷偷把大头照贴到墙上
I have to sneak my headshot onto the wall.
搞定
And poof.
你脸红了 普卢默
You're flushed, Plummer.
我雇你是来收拾桌子的
I hired you to bus tables.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表