All right, we'll make you talk.
把你手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
可怜的大米
That poor rice.
我要泡了你的手♥机♥
I'm gonna dunk your phone
也没大米救它[大米可以吸水防潮]
and there won't be any rice to save it.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我给老谋子买♥♥了邮购新娘
I ordered Moe's mail-order bride.
你会遭天谴的 儿子
You're gonna be punished, boy.
老谋子怎么样了 他可怜又孤独
What about Moe? That poor, lonely man.
还那样 马姬
Right as always, Marge.
我直奔老谋子家去看看
I'll head directly to Moe's.
只能这样了
It's the only decent thing to do.
-没错 好 -好
- Yes. Good. - Good.
我可能得一直安慰他到打烊
I might have to console him till closing time...
现在只剩你了 不会惩罚我了吧
Well, now that it's just you, no punishment, right?
我用了一台电脑
I used a computer.
是不是很棒
Isn't that wonderful?
*我被困在了福尔松监狱*
*I'm stuck in Folsom Prison*
*度日如年*
*And time keeps dragging on...*
重新写
Start again.
*在我孩提时*
*When I was just a baby*
*妈妈曾经告诉我 儿子*
*My mama told me, son.*
*永远乖乖的*
*Always be a good boy...
老谋子 我是来道歉的
Moe, I'm here to apologize.
算了 她走了
It don't matter, she's gone.
她去奥登威尔的一家俄♥罗♥斯♥茶馆上班了
She's working at the Russian Tea Room in Ogdenville.
是我那不争气的儿子给你订购的老婆
It was my no-good kid that ordered your wife.
没关系 什么都不重要了
It don't matter. Nothing matters.
老谋子 你觉得我没有被爱情伤过心吗
Hey, Moe. You think I haven't been disappointed by love?
对 我没有 但你得去把她找回来
Well, I haven't, but you've got to get her back.
好吧 我去奥登威尔
Okay, I'll go to Ogdenville.
去找她回来
I'll get her back.
这辈子就这一次我不要惧怕受伤害
For once in my life I ain't gonna be afraid of getting hurt.
追逐你的梦想去
Follow your dreams.
我在追我的梦
I'm following mine.
老谋子呢
Where's Moe?
俄♥罗♥斯♥茶馆
是家餐厅
安娜斯塔西娅在吗
Is Anastasia here?
她刚下班
She's just getting off work.
好 太好了
Ah, great, perfect.
我要让她回到我身边
I'm, uh, I'm gonna win her back.
好啊
That's nice.
你可能要问过她男友
You probably should check with her boyfriend.
你看起来好像小精明乐队
You look just like the Pennywise.
我知道 太惨了
I know. It's terrible.
现在我要是掉沟里找小孩帮忙 没人管我了
Now when I'm in the gutter and call kids for help, nothin'.
她有男朋友了
She's got a boyfriend?
天呐 不到失去时
Boy, you never know how much
永远不会知道你有多爱
you really love something until you've lost it.
你有失去过什么吗
Did you ever lose anything?
老公 家
My husband, my home
还有综艺节目《亚美尼亚偶像》
and TV show Armenian Idol.
-两次 -真惨
- Twice. - Yeah.
老谋子酒馆
我真不该让她走
I never should've told her to go.
老谋子 我来教你怎么把她找回来 好吗
Uh, look, Moe, I'll tell you how to get her back, okay?
带她去吃晚餐 高级又浪漫的那种
You take her to dinner, nice and romantic.
看着她的眼睛 让她想起
Look into her eyes and remind her
她和你有一纸婚约
that she is under contract to marry you.
不知道 不是很让人醍醐灌顶
I don't know, man, that doesn't seem, uh, woke.
但我现在非常清醒了
And I'm-I'm woke as hell.
你们怎么开始的不重要 你们彼此相爱
It doesn't matter how it started, you two fell in love.
这就像我们希望
It's like the kind of movie
汤姆·汉克斯能再去拍的电影一样
we wish Tom Hanks would go back to making.
我知道 一个人能出演多少机长
I know. How many captains can one guy play?
你说的没错
You're right about that.
你们说得都对
You're right about everything, you guys.
知道吗 就这么着了
You know what? I'm gonna do it.
天呐 我有希望了
Oh, my God, I've got hope.
我期许着将来
I-I'm lookin' forward to the future.
同志们 我去穿裤子了
Fellas, I'm gonna put on pants.
跟你说一声 法律上讲
Now just so you know, technically,
我现在还跟丽塔·莫瑞诺是夫妻
I'm still married to Rita Moreno.
这边
Psst. Over here.
到这边来
Here. Hey, please?
失陪一下 阿壳先生
Uh, excuse me, Krusteleh.
亲爱的 我现在有点紧张
Now, dear, I'm a little nervous,
因为我有很重要的话要对你说
because, uh, I got something real important to say.
你本有一段美好姻缘 但你毁了它
You had a good thing going and you ruined it.
也不是第一次了
Uh, not for the first time, either.
你知道我的酒吧原来是一座八层的酒店吗
You know my bar was originally an eight-story hotel?
跟我有什么关系
What does this have to do with me?
这一次 希望没有太迟
This time, it's not too late... I hope.
我爱你 安娜
I love you, Ana.
我不知道现在我要作何感受 老谋子
I don't know how I feel right now, Moe.
不过如果你答应按我的传统举办婚礼
But if you promise me a wedding according to my traditions,
我就答应你
a deal is a deal.
"我答应你"
"A deal is a deal."
我是多么渴望听到你这么说
How I have longed to hear those words.
抱歉 阿壳 我们结束了
Sorry, Krusty. It's over.
不 我刚请名人消息网来拍我们的恋情
No, no! I just got TMZ here to film our relationship.
你们分手了 更有料
We got a breakup, even better.
给他心碎的表情一个特写
Zoom in on his broken heart.
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
还要再来一遍吗
Need another take?
老谋子酒吧
因婚礼和反对代码暴♥力♥打烊
老谋子和安娜
于快易买♥♥商店注册结婚
有人来服务一下吗
Hey! Can I get a little service here?
来了 不好意思 我也承包这场酒宴
Yeah. Uh, excuse me. I'm also working this event.
在你自己的婚礼上吗
Your own marriage?
很雅致 很雅致
Tastefully. Tastefully.
我们在等一位非常也别的来宾
And we are waiting on one very special guest.
达夫超人来也
Duffman is here.
带着"达夫牌整日喝酒"日历
With these Duff Drink-A-Day Calendars.
有什么东西年年月月天天都在酝酿
There's something brewing every day of the year.
除了珍珠港日
Except for Pearl Harbor Day.
永难忘
Never forget.
现在让我们开始狂欢吧
Now let's get the show on the road.
达夫超人每日四点啤酒礼
Duffman has a beer mitzvah at 4:00.
把啤酒倒进犹太人嘴里
Putting the brew in Hebrew.
没错
Oh, yeah.
妈妈 这套衣服太尴尬了
Mom, this costume's embarrassing.
是给你最后的惩罚
It's your last punishment.
而且你看着很可爱
Also, you look cute.
我小时候总是梦想着一个
When I was little, I used to dream of a man
一个穿着丝绒运动服的白马王子
in the most velour tracksuit there could be,
把我扔在只有四个家人分享的
who would sweep me off to an apartment
一间公♥寓♥里
shared by only four other families.
我只想说你让我非常开心
I just want to say that you've made me very happy,
我以前不相信自己会这么开心
which, uh, boy, I thought I could never be.
现在签署
And now the signing
传统的正统结婚文件
of the traditional orthodox marriage papers.
戒指童子 请把我的公♥证♥人印♥章♥拿来
Ring boy, please bring my notary stamp.
这项可以从我的愿望清单上划掉了
I can scratch this off my buct list.
等等
Wait a minute.
我在暗网上学了俄语 这上面说
I've been learning Russian, on the dark net, and this says,
"老谋子把
"Moe gives...
他
all...
所有的"
his..."
"个人财产都给了安娜"
"...personal property to Ana."
看上去无懈可击
This looks airtight.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表