in your home country?
她怎么可能感觉安全
Why should she feel safe?
在美国 伟大的巴仔殿下漫步街头
In America, the great El Barto roams the streets.
让我直说 你害怕美国
So, let me get this straight: you're afraid of America.
是不是这样 小姐
Is that right, young lady?
美国有投票镇♥压♥
Well, there's voter suppression...
对于环境保护的完全漠视
and utter disregard for the environment...
还有一个狗♥娘♥养♥的总统
a president who's such a son of a...
这种粗话省着讲给美国人♥民♥听吧
Oh, save that language for the lower 48.
我可告诉你 我们总统可是个
No, I'm telling you. Our president really is a god...
-闭嘴 -我们知道
- Shush. - We know.
丽莎 你明显是政♥治♥迫♥害♥的受害者
Lisa, as you're clearly a victim of political persecution
害怕自己的生活 我一定要把你留在加拿大
who fears for her life, I must keep you in Canada
你会很安全 还可以选自己支持的曲棍球队
where you'll be safe and assigned your own hockey team.
求不要渥太华 求不要渥太华
Please not Ottawa, please not Ottawa.
真抱歉
Yeah, I'm, I'm so sorry.
你不能留下我女儿
You can't keep my daughter.
她是这个家庭的核心和灵魂
She's the heart and soul of this family.
-我到底是啥 -你是坏脾气
- Hey. What am I? - You're the spleen.
我们不管你干啥 也不关心
We don't know what it does and we don't care.
我束手无策 女士
My hands are tied, ma'am.
她现在进入政♥治♥庇护流程了
She's in the asylum pipeline now.
你不能把我们跟孩子分开
You can't separate us from our child.
那是美国人干的事
That's America's thing.
你让我们别无选择
Well, then you leave us no choice.
我们不得不驱逐你们 加拿大风格
We have to deport you, Canadian-style.
美国
加拿大
好极了 来吧来吧
Great. Come on. Bring it in, bring it in.
第二好的西方国家
丽莎 他们好好照顾你了吗 吃得还行吗
Lisa, are they taking care of you? Are you eating okay?
我很好
Look, I'm fine, eh.
我们要失去她了
We're losing her.
妈 我一切都好
Mom, I'm okay.
他们把我送到一个友好的领养家庭
They put me in a nice foster home
与戈德和弗兰赛特一起
with Gord and Francette here.
别再用这种口音了
Enough with the accent.
好吧
Okay.
丽莎 今晚我们去哪里吃饭
Lisa, where should we go for dinner tonight?
哈维斯还是瑞士小屋
Harvey's or Swiss Chalet?
海底先生怎么样
How about Mr. Submarine?
或者厄尔斯
Or Earls?
还有胖子家
Don't forget Humpty's.
我从没听说过的快餐连锁品牌
Mmm, restaurant chains I never heard of.
侯默 你带巴仔回春田镇
Homer, you take Bart back to Springfield.
我要去找我的女儿
I am going for my daughter.
枫叶脱逃
本地聪明妹丽莎·辛普森
Local smarty-pants Lisa Simpson has been abducted
被北方的内德·弗兰德斯之国绑♥架♥了
by America's Ned Flanders to the north,
也就是加拿大
Canada.
此事在春田镇人♥民♥中
Here in Springfield, reactions to Lisa's loss
产生了无知的激烈反响
have been loud and uninformed.
丽莎是这个城市的道德标杆
Lisa was the moral center of this town.
现在变成巴尼了 他一无所知
Now it's Barney, who knows nothing.
我只知道政♥府♥的职责不仅仅是保护
Except it is the purpose of government to see that not only
少数人的合法利益
the legitimate interests of the few are protected,
而是要保护大多数人的权利
but that the rights of the many are conserved.
别叭叭瞎说了
Shut your gibber-hole.
她是这个乐队里唯一一个还有点价值的
Ugh! She was the only one in this band worth a tinker's damn.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你们自己心里没点b数吗
You know you all stink.
我们已经练了同一首歌♥三十年了
We've been working on the same song for 30 years.
艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特小学
科学
我要爱上这个国家了
Can you fall in love with a country?
科学课本里有气候变暖的内容
The science textbooks acknowledge climate change.
同学们 让我们一起热情又安静地
Class, let's give an enthusiastic
向丽莎·辛普森问好
but quiet hello to Lisa Simpson.
欢迎你
Hello.
作为美国人 我想为我们总统
As an American, I'd like to apologize
对你们杰出的进步总理
for something our president said about
作出的不当评论道歉
your wonderfully progressive prime minister.
我可以给总理先生写个便条吗 或者
Is there any way I can send a note? Or maybe I could...
这边走
Right this way.
和总理视频
无需等待
-特鲁多先生 -我在呢 丽莎
- Mr. Trudeau? - Yes, Lisa?
真好
Oh.
我为我们总统给你起的外号♥感到非常抱歉
I am really, really sorry about what our president called you.
我完全不在意 都过去了
I don't think about it, I've moved on.
虚弱 他说我虚弱
Weak. He called me weak.
没错
Absolutely.
我倒要问问你
Let me ask you.
这看起来虚弱吗
Does this look weak?
真的吗
Seriously?
看起来确实很厉害
Wow, that is impressive.
小心你的领带
Uh, watch your tie.
我可以问你一个问题吗
So, listen, if I could just ask you one question
关于SNC兰万灵公♥司♥的丑闻
about the SNC-Lavalin scandal?
丽莎
Now, Lisa,
我们要课堂表演一本经典的加拿大小说
we'll be doing a class play based on a great Canadian novel.
莫迪凯·里可勒的《达迪克拉维茨的学徒》吗
The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz by Mordecai Richler?
明年再说吧 奥利弗
Maybe next year, Oliver.
从来都不选达迪
It's never Duddy.
我们要演的是儿童版本的
No, we're doing a child-friendly version
《使女的故事》
of The Handmaid's Tale.
酷 我想演奥芙莱德
Ooh, I'd like to try out for Offred.
你对想要的直接提出了要求
Oh, so you're asking directly for something you want.
这不太加拿大 但是我喜欢
Well, that's not very Canadian, but I like it.
没有比这更快乐的时候了
I've never been happier.
礼貌的掌声 孩子们
Polite applause, children.
好样的
Yay.
底特律河 大使桥
不是这个
No.
春田镇
你好 辛普森夫人
Hi, Mrs. Simpson.
我得把女儿带回来 可以躲在后备箱里吗
I have to get my daughter back. Can I hide in the trunk?
行啊 但是别告诉别人我们是为了喝酒去的
Okay, but don't tell anyone we're going up for beer.
我们早就知道了
We all know.
加拿大边境
这个蓝蓝的是什么
What's this blue stuff, eh?
是车尾巴
Oh, um, it's called a car tail.
是美国愚蠢的新时尚
Stupid new American fad.
我们六个月之后也会有的
Oh, we'll get it in six months.
放行
Move along.
跪求留下亚力克·鲍德温和莉娜·丹恩
我们渴望呼吸自♥由♥
再见
Good-bye!
她人呢
Where is she?
妈妈
Mom.
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
这是我们之间最温暖的一次拥抱了
Mmm, this is the best hug we've ever had.
嗯 确实很棒
Yes, it's wonderful.
拜托别逼我走
Please don't make me leave.
我们才是你的家人 不是他们
Your home is with us, not them.
你肯定也知道我在春田镇并不快乐
You must have known I wasn't happy in Springfield.
在那儿我只能吹吹蓝调罢了
All I did was play the blues.
你确定你吹蓝调不是因为
Are you sure you didn't play the blues
慢歌♥容易吹吗
because slow tempos are easier?
大概是有一点
Maybe a little.
但这里比美国好多了
But this country is better.
这的福克斯[狐狸]新闻播的都是狐狸的新闻
Their Fox News is just news about foxes.
听着 你个小叛徒 我是你妈
Listen, you little traitor. I'm your mother.
你必须跟我住
And you live where I live.
你跟我回家去
You're coming home with me.
车站
我肯定会想念这里的
I'm really gonna miss this place.
这么说可能会让你好过些
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表