If it makes you feel any better,
加拿大也在大肆开♥发♥环境
Canada exploits its environment, too.
-什么 -加拿大什么都干
- Wha...? - This country does it all.
什么油砂啊 露天开采啊 嘲笑骑警啊
Tar sands, strip-mining, Mountie-mocking,
杀鹅啊 法式油炸啊
geese-goosing, French fry-gravying.
好吧 但是我敢肯定在这儿人人平等
Okay, but I'm sure you treat all peoples equally.
-除了魁北克人 -还有纽芬兰人
- Except the Québécois. - And the Newfies.
傻♥逼♥纽芬兰人
Stupid Newfies.
我是纽芬兰人
I'm a Newfie.
你这么一说 我确实好过了一点
I guess that does make me feel a little better.
谢谢
Thank you.
美国领♥事♥馆♥
*冷风那个吹*
*Where the wind blows cold*
*冰雪那个飘*
*And there's ice and snow*
*日头那个长*
*Some days go on forever*
*而我饱又暖*
*But I'm warm and fed*
*躺在纽芬兰*
*In a Newfoundlander's bed*
*我要在岛上度过余生*
*I'll be an islander forever*
*我要在岛上*
*I'll be an islander*
*度过余生*
*Forever.*
高等法♥院♥
高等氵♥去♥院
美国领♥事♥馆♥
敬请期待 朱利安·阿桑奇
美国领事办公室
先生 我们希望你们
Sir, we'd appreciate it
能让我们安全回美国
if you gave us safe passage back to America.
抱歉 根据自♥由♥女神像的碑铭规定
Sorry, but as it now says on the Statue of Liberty,
"无手印者不得再次入内"
"No re-entry without hand stamp."
那上哪儿搞手印呢
Where do you get the hand stamp?
根本不存在手印
There isn't one.
被抛弃的佳酿
今晚的头条新闻 被抛弃的佳酿
Our top story tonight: Estranged Brew.
马姬·辛普森和她的女儿目前被
Marge Simpson and her daughter have now been
禁止进入美国 就像石棉一样
banned from the United States, just like asbestos.
最新消息 石棉归来
And this just in: asbestos is back
席卷了美国各大医院和学校
into America's hospitals and schools.
这么说吧 我们会极其谨慎地
Let me just say this asbestos will be
重新配置石棉
reinstalled with the greatest of care.
侯默 我不知道我们怎么才能回来
Oh, Homie, I don't know how we're gonna get back.
你需要多久才能长出胡子来
Hmm... how soon can you grow a mustache?
这招没用的
That won't work.
听你的吧
Your call.
看起来我们不在的这段时间
Hmm, at least it looks like
你们过得还挺滋润的
you're getting along okay without us.
视频区域 保持整洁
丽莎和我现在被困在这儿
You know, since Lisa and I are stuck here,
或许你们应该搬过来
maybe you should move up here with us.
好主意 好主意
Great idea, great idea.
管他呢 把巴特也带过来
What the heck? Bring Bart.
没门 我不能搬去加拿大
No way. I can't move to Canada.
我敬爱这个国家
I revere this country.
真的吗 你上一次投票还是为了奎斯普麦片
Really? The last vote you cast was for Quisp.
我还赢了呢
And I won.
或许我们能想办法溜出去 我就是溜进来的
Maybe we could find a way to sneak out. I snuck in.
要走你走 我不走
You do what you want; I'm not leaving.
好吧 你赢了 丽莎
Okay. You win, Lisa.
看来我们得一起留在这儿了
Looks like we're gonna be here together.
但我有一个要求
But there's one thing I need you to do.
你再去看看这个被你抛弃的国家最后一眼
Take one last look at the country you left behind
只去想它的优点
and focus on anything good about it.
你说的没错 美国就好像这么一种男朋友
You're right. America's like a great boyfriend
可能有点肥 略微秃顶 但人巨好
that maybe got a little fat and lost a little hair.
这跟这一切有什么关系呢 赶紧去吧
What does that have to do with anything? Just go.
小康胜牌
低酒精度啤酒
再见了 美♥利♥坚♥
Good-bye, USA.
我觉得我们已经缘尽了
I feel like we did the best we could.
但我们还是可以做朋友
And we can still be friends.
好了 现在我要关注你的那些优点
Okay, now I'm gonna focus on the good things that you've got.
亚伯·林肯 小飞象
Abe Lincoln... Dumbo...
艾瑞莎·弗兰克林 埃莉诺·罗斯福
Aretha Franklin, Eleanor Roosevelt,
奔腾之马 在《危险边缘》综艺胜出的电脑
Seabiscuit, the computer that won on Jeopardy!
沃森电脑
什么叫"我们想你 丽莎"
What is "We miss you, Lisa"?
朱迪·布鲁姆
Judy Blume.
你的书我都买♥♥了
Oh, I own all your books.
我知道 我读了自己的皇室专属报告
I know, I read my royalty reports.
对你们国家有了奇怪的新感觉
Having awkward new feelings for your country--
很正常 丽莎
it's normal, Lisa.
你是我最爱的读者之一
And you're one of my favorite readers.
欢迎回家 丽莎
Welcome home, Lisa.
好吧 其实我还没决定
Well, I haven't decided yet.
你好 丽莎
Hello, Lisa.
路易斯·阿姆斯特朗
Louis Armstrong.
是的 我有点厌倦
Yeah. And I'm mighty tired
出现在你的幻想中了
of having to keep appearing in your fantasies.
赶紧给我过来
Get your ass back over here.
遵命 书包嘴先生[路易斯的绰号♥]
Yes, sir, Satchmo.
美国并不完美 但让它变得更好是我的职责
America ain't perfect, but it's my job to make it better.
回见
See you soon.
你去那边干什么
What are you going over there for?
这边那个合法了
It's legal now.
"给我来一口"是什么意思
What is "Pass the Dutch"?
喂 老妈
Psst, Mom.
喂 我想回家
Psst. I want to go home.
总算想通了
Oh, finally.
我们要离开这个魔窟
We're out of this hellhole.
谁给我铺了床
Who made my bed?
略尽绵力
Least I could do.
我们会带你过河
We will get you across the river.
我们会带你过河[法语]
Nous allons vous faire traverser la rivière.
妈耶 什么话都说两遍好浪费时间
God, it wastes so must time saying everything twice.
我终于下定决心了 感觉很轻松
I feel so relieved to have finally made up my mind.
我们必须丢掉多余的货物
Ooh. We must ditch our excess cargo.
你们俩
You two.
你们要在冻结的河中心抛弃我们俩
You're abandoning us in the middle of a frozen river?
加拿大人可真混♥蛋♥啊
Wow, Canadians really can be jerks.
没错 对每个马丁·肖特来说
Yes, for every Martin Short,
从来都不缺沙特纳
there is no shortage of Shatners.
希望你们被冲上一个自己喜欢的海岸
Hope you wash up on a shore you like!
-老侯 -爸爸
- Homie! - Dad!
猜猜是谁来拯救你们了
Guess who's here to save the day.
你们怎么弄了个这么大的卡车
Why did you get a truck so big?
这是底特律最小的车型了
It's the smallest one Detroit makes.
我们怎么进去
How will we get in?
我知道有个地方空间足够大
I know one place where there's always plenty of room.
欢迎底特律雄狮球迷
啥票都有
我想你 阿壳汉堡 这里唯一
I missed you, Krusty Burger where there's only
能吃的东西
one thing I can eat.
我想你 拥有了一周的小马
I missed you, pony I had for a week.
我想你 刻薄的漫画店老板
I missed you, snarky comic book seller.
谢谢你啊
Thanks for nothing.
我想你 像雪一般的核灰烬
I missed you, nuclear ash that looks like snow.
我想你 混合武术大教会
I missed you, mixed martial arts megachurch.
我想你 拉尔夫
I missed you, Ralph.
你之前出门了吗
You were gone?
与此同时
现在可以演达迪·克拉维茨的学徒了吗
Now can we do Duddy Kravitz?
不行 我们要看一集《海滩拾荒者》
No, we're gonna watch an episode of The Beachcombers.
演示讲解
为了这次演示讲解
For my show and tell,
我回来的时候带了加拿大的东西
I brought something from my trip to Canada.
你这周做了什么 先生
What did you do this week, sir?
一个日本游客拍了我的照片
Well, a Japanese tourist took pictures of me,
我给我的马喂了一颗苹果
I fed my horse an apple,
我发现有个很有趣的人藏在梅蒂逊哈特市
and I found a very interesting man hiding in Medicine Hat.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表