辛苦僧一家
第29季 第1集
春田迪亚王国
昆毕国王一世
英雄骑士和狡猾巫师
腰缠万贯的商人
老百姓
麻风病人 疯子 地精
底层人♥民♥的最底层
又是清水汤
Aw, water soup again?
现在是乌鸦汤了
Now it's crow soup.
我要一只乌鸦眼
Ooh, I call an eye!
-我也要 -还有我
- Me, two! ?- Me, three!
鸟嘴给麦琪
And Maggie gets the beak.
你们的破茅舍挡住了马的去路
Your hovel got in the way of my horse.
亲吻他的马蹄致歉
Kiss his hooves in apology.
拜托 请宽恕我们 尊贵的骏马
Oh, please, forgive us, noble steed.
我们的鼻孔配不上您雄伟的体臭
Our nostrils are not worthy of your mighty stench.
那是新的马蹄铁吗
Are those new horseshoes?
您穿上真是俊俏极了
Oh, they look good on you!
恶心的贵族们
Lousy nobles!
我们这些农奴快要饿死了 但他们整日饕餮
We serfs are starving, while they're feasting
比武作乐 还为挂毯摆姿势
and jousting and posing for tapestries
假装他们和独角兽是朋友
where they're friends with a unicorn.
就好像独角兽会喜欢他们一样
As if any unicorn would like them.
独角兽喜欢善良的人 我就是个善良的人
Unicorns like nice people-- I'm a nice person.
小姑娘 这种言论是反封建主义的
Young lady, that kind of talk is anti-feudalist,
我不准你胡说
and I won't have it!
如果没有封建主义 我们就没有这间茅舍
Without feudalism, we wouldn't have this hovel,
也没有丰富的污秽和我牛逼的横痃炎
our bountiful filth, or my awesome buboes.
一会儿再割你们这些小可爱
Ooh-hoo. I'll lance you later.
巴仔 他们在城墙上刺上了
Bart! They just stuck new severed heads up
新的头颅
on the city walls!
我们能去吗 妈妈 能吗 能吗
Oh! Can we go, Ma? Can we? Can we?
这主意不错
That's a lovely idea.
我们可以带上我妈一起去
Oh. And we can bring my mom.
我希望她在新的养老院过得不错
I hope she's doing okay in her new nursing home.
蛛网之家
位于巨型蜘蛛林 退休专用
哪个是你妈妈的网
Which one is your mom's web?
儿子是你吗
Son, is that you?
不是
No.
你毁了我的小憩
Ah, you ruined my nap!
就像你毁了我女儿的人生一样
Just like you ruined my daughter's life.
那是她
That's her.
他们可真没在焦油上节省
They didn't skimp on the tar.
那是头颅长♥期♥定型的秘密
That's the secret to long-lasting heads.
那是内德·弗兰德斯
Ooh, there's Ned Flanders!
见到熟人总是很开心
It's always nice when you know someone.
那种就是我说你应该留的连鬓胡
Those are the kind of sideburns I was saying you should grow.
真帅
Pretty sharp.
超级超级帅
Pretty, pretty sharp.
看到没 有钱人的头颅被刺在
See how the heads of rich people
最高的杆子上 有最佳视野
get the tallest pikes with the best view?
太不公平了
It's so unfair.
我跟你说过不要再批评封建主义了
I told you to lay off feudalism.
这是我们唯一知道的社会体系
It's the only system we know.
我们别无他选 所以这就是最好的选择
We have no choice about it, and therefore it's the best.
这种体系是为了压♥迫♥我们
The system is designed to keep us down.
不对
That's not true.
像我们这样伟大的国家
In a great country like ours,
一个穷家姑娘长大后可以自♥由♥选择
a poor girl can grow up to be anything she wants--
是做主妇还是娼妓还是...没别的了
a wife or a harlot and... that's it.
我曾想当娼妓 但你也看到了现况
I wanted to be a harlot, but it's all who you know.
为时不晚
It's never too late.
谁都是某人眼中的西施
Everyone is somebody's weird fetish.
妈 你的皮肤怎么了
Mom. What's wrong with your skin?
又蓝又冰凉
It's blue, and ice-cold.
这有可能是重病啊
This could be a serious disease.
侯默 她需要医疗护理
Homer, she needs medical attention.
超级超级帅
Pretty, pretty sharp.
希伯特理发店外科
流感季节来袭 快来截肢吧
这话总是很难说出口
It's never easy to say this.
你染了生殖穷病菌
You've got... Genital Snerfs.
医生 有没有办法控制一下偶尔的发作
Doc, is there any way to control occasional flare-ups?
没有
Nope.
耶 耶 呀呼
Yeah! ?Yay! ?Yippee!
你怎么了
Now, what have we here?
渐冻致死症
Progressive frozen-mortification!
这只可能是被
This can only be the bite
冰行者咬的
of an Ice Walker!
冰行者
An Ice Walker?
妈 怎么回事
Mom, how did this happen?
我和一个憎恶活体温度
Oh, I dated a ravenous wight
的贪婪生物约会
who abhors the warmth of the living.
-然后呢 -他没啥经验
- And? ?- He got fresh.
抱歉 宝贝 我知道我搞砸了
I'm sorry, baby. I know I screwed up.
但你一定要再给我一次机会
But you got to give me another chance.
我爱你
I love you.
她比你小九百岁呢 你个变♥态♥
She's 900 years younger than you, you pervert.
我喜欢吃嫩草 又不犯法
I like 'em young, that ain't no crime.
我妈妈会没事吗
Is my mom gonna be okay?
很抱歉 但往后一周里
Mm, I'm sorry, but a week from now,
你的母亲会被冻成冰疙瘩
your mother will be frozen solid.
不 不可以
No! No, that can't be.
她才刚刚进入老太婆的时期
She's barely into her hag years.
你能做的就是用水蛭刺♥激♥痛感
All you can do is give her leeches for the pain.
这里有组织原
Here's an organizer.
我们没办法救她了吗
So... so there's nothing we can do to save her?
有一个方子
well, there's one treatment.
温火护身符
治愈冰行者咬伤
我们要做的就是买♥♥下这个护身符
All we have to do is buy this amulet.
我妈就得救了
My mom is saved!
护身符村庄
是啊
Yeah...
100金币
但要一百金币
but a hundred GP?
这比一个十二级战士参与整场战役的佣金
I mean, that's more than a tenth-level fighter makes
还多呢
in an entire campaign.
别担心 我们能想到办法的
Don't worry, we'll figure it out.
冷石惨叫屋
小家伙
Hey, sweet young thang.
他们什么时候把你放下来
What time they cuttin' you down?
宝贝
Ooh, baby!
秽物马车
我们只需一百个金币
Okay, we just need to come up with a hundred gold pieces.
我们有多少储蓄
How much do we have in our savings?
让我想想
Hmm... let me think.
这个 还有那个
There's that thing...
什么是储蓄
What are savings?
我们可以卖♥♥家当
Well, then we can sell our possessions.
猪 勺子
The pig. The spoon. ?
那个胶块总值点钱吧
The gelatinous cube has to be worth something.
这是因为那只猫吗
Is this because of what happened to the cat?
我告诉他不要在我身上睡觉 所以不关我事
I told him not to nap on me. So... that's on him.
亲爱的 我爱你母亲
Look, honey, I love your mom.
她是老妪里最棒的
As crones go, she's tops.
但是有没有意义
But does it make sense
我的意思是 有没有意义花掉所有的钱
I mean total sense to spend all that money
就为了让一个活了那么久的老太太多活几天
so a really old lady can get a little bit older?
那是我的母亲啊
This is my mom's life!
我们要不计一切为她续命
This family will do whatever it takes to keep her alive!
懂吗
Is that understood?
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
-很好 -好的
- Good. - ?Good.
好
Good.
我只是说
All I'm saying is...
侯默·辛苦僧
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表