and Disappointment Boulevard.
你对我来说已经不存在了
You don't exist for me anymore.
就算是老师 你也算坏的了
You're pretty mean for a teacher.
没错 你该看看我当父亲的样子
Yeah. You should see me as a father.
好了 我想这是我们最后一次开车了
So, guess this is the last time we're doing this drive.
丽莎 你没事吧
Lisa, are you okay?
当然 我很好 不能更好了
Sure. Fine. Never been better.
你不会真的那么疯狂 为了让我们
You weren't crazy enough to fail on purpose
感觉好一点 而故意失败吧
just to make life better for the rest of us?
我没事 或许如果我成功了
I'm fine. Probably, if I'd gotten it,
要做的那些事会伤害我对音乐的热爱
all that work would have killed my love for music.
或者我觉得你会更开心 更爱音乐
Or I think you would have gotten better and loved it more.
我知道我喜欢那样
I know I loved that.
我也喜欢把你逼到暴♥力♥相向
And I love that I drove you to violence.
别逼我进去打你们俩
Don't make me come back there!
你进不来的 胖子
You wouldn't fit, fatso.
是吗
Oh, wouldn't I?
阿麦 我们没事吧
Maggie, are we good?
这车里怎么总有奶油泡芙味
Why does this car always smell of cheese puffs?
是不是有人一个人开车的时候可悲的吃零食
Is someone sad-snacking when he drives alone?
不是说没人给我做早餐
It's not like I have anyone making me breakfast.
但我们快到家了 所以闭上眼
But we're almost home, so close your eyes.
给你个大惊喜
There's a big surprise.
-来吧 闭眼 -傻死了
- Come on, close them. - This is silly.
闭眼
Close them!
花瓣
Oh, Petal.
惊喜
Surprise.
给我一个男人
A man, for me?
不 我换了锁 我要把你赶出去
No. I changed the locks, and I'm kicking you out.
但是温斯顿先生给谁呢
But-but who gets Sir Winston?
他的名字叫宝琪尼
His name is Poochini.
很好 那就宝琪尼吧
Very well. Poochini it is.
这就是我一直想要的 我爱你
That's all I ever wanted. I love you.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表