我喜欢你的手包
Ooh, I love your handbag.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
别客气宝贝儿 我赢了
No prob, babe. I win.
马姬亲爱的 我真高兴你回家了
Marge, honey, I'm glad you're home.
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
我不想仅仅是侯默·辛普森太太的先生
I want to be more than just Mr. Mrs. Homer Simpson.
我想要个工作
I want to get a job.
你有工作啊
You have a job.
我知道 是抚养孩子和貌美如花
I know. Raising the kids and looking fabulous.
但我觉得每天都有一个地方去
But I thought it would be nice
还是挺好的
to have somewhere to go every day.
你在电站的工作
You work at the power plant.
他们每天都打电♥话♥问你去哪儿了
They call every morning and say, "Where are you?"
所以你没生气吗
So you're not mad?
噢我爱你
Oh, I love you! Mwah!
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for understanding.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我有个朋友在这里
I have a friend I think is here.
我只想确认她过得好不好
Um, I just wanted to make sure she's okay.
马姬 见到你真好
Marge. Good to see you.
但你真没必要来
But, really, not necessary.
因为这里的一切都
Because everything here is...
快跑 跑啊
Run! Run!
这里是怎么回事
What's happening here?!
我还以为你只是来按♥摩♥的
I thought you were just getting massages!
那些还不错
Those were good.
但其他东西就
But the other stuff is...
把桥炸掉
Blow up the bridge.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表