*没救生员的预警 我们能随意去寻死*
*No lifeguard to be seen-y, we could die*
*不去考虑工作 孩子 弗兰德斯*
*No job, no kids, no Flanders*
*只考虑肥皂还是沐浴露*
*Choice of bar soap or bath gel*
*小瓶番茄酱配一点芥末*
*Small ketchup's friends with tiny mustard*
*机场住宿*
*Airport Hotel*
*你现在瞧好 宝贝*
*Now that I've shown you, baby*
请勿打扰
*没人打扰你我 宝贝*
*they'll leave us alone. Yeah, baby*
*电♥话♥安在厕所 不懂什么意思*
*toilet's got a phone, yeah. Don't know why*
能否邀您共享一部
Might the lady enjoy a movie
不在账单上的电影
whose title doesn't appear on the bill?
夫妻爱看
《纪念日的紧抱》
也许困在这没那么糟
Maybe being trapped here isn't so bad.
我甚至都不担心孩子们在干嘛
I'm not even worried about what the kids are up to.
快点 挖啊
Come on, dig. Dig.
我们要热死了
We're hot.
你们等会就能凉爽的游个痛快
You can go for a nice, cool swim
前提得先挖好游泳池
after you finish digging my pool.
我要把你的行径告诉帕蒂和塞尔玛姨妈
I'm telling Patty and Selma what you're doing.
怎么了 我们也想要游泳池
What? We want a pool.
刚除了陈年旧毛
I just got my first wax in years.
疼到他们给我打了针硬膜麻醉
Hurt so much they had to give me an epidural.
啊哈
Haw-haw!
机场后院酒店
健身房♥
员工间
健身房♥只有一台旧诺迪克跑步机
The fitness center only had an old NordicTrack,
但运动让我感觉很棒
but it felt good to work out.
我坐瑜伽球上喝过黄瓜水
I sat on a yoga ball and drank cucumber water.
很开心还有第二次
It's nice to know I can still do that.
《奇幻之旅》后期制♥作♥
我们要不要看一眼
Mm, maybe we should peek in.
我有点好奇节目里发生了什么
I am kind of curious to see what's going on in the show.
确定吗 你确定能承受
Really? You sure you can handle it?
当然
Oh, yeah.
今天看完那本免费《美国》我心情很好
I'm still in a great mood after reading that free USA Today.
看 剪的是我们那段
Look, they're editing our episode.
那是我 在找箱子里的藏匿物
There I am, looking for that Suitcase Stowaway.
我没找着 对吧
I never found it, did I?
去翻翻我另一个包
Great. Go through my other bag.
看 那是我在找那个东西
Hey, that's me looking for that thing.
马姬的维他命 马姬的睡衣
Okay. Marge's vitamins, Marge's pajamas,
马姬的大块巧克力
Marge's giant chocolate bar.
我从没带过大块巧克力
I didn't pack a giant chocolate bar.
马姬不知道的是
What Marge doesn't know
她丈夫刚刚吃掉了她箱子里的藏匿物
is that her husband just ate her Suitcase Stowaway.
"拒绝的迪吉里杜管"会其回家
This ultimate "Didgeri-don't" will send them packing.
迪吉里杜管 澳大利亚土著的一种乐器
很多人不喜欢那种声音
不是我搞砸了 是你
I'm not the one who screwed up. You are.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我知道你需要一些空间
I know you're gonna need some space,
我会睡沙发
so I'll sleep on the couch.
简直是垃圾堆
What a dump.
这是从哪儿来的
What's that from?
-什么 -"简直是垃圾堆"这句话
-What? -"What a dump."
我怎么知道
How would I know?
要不是你坑爹 我们也不会这么丧
We wouldn't be in this dump if you weren't such a flop.
我累了 亲爱的 不早了
I'm tired, dear. It's late.
就因为一块巧克力
A chocolate flop.
是啊 就因为一块巧克力
Yes, a chocolate flop.
你对每个人都这么嘶吼
That's what you keep braying at everybody.
我没嘶吼
I don't bray!
好吧 你没嘶吼
All right, you don't bray.
我没在嘶吼
I do not bray!
我说了你没嘶吼
I said you didn't bray.
给我弄点酒
Make me a drink.
你还没喝够吗
Haven't you had enough?
给我酒
Make me a drink
好的 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
再摆些什锦坚果 家里要来客人
And lay out some mixed nuts. We've got guests.
-家里怎么了 -要来客人 客人
-We've got what? -Guests. Guests!
他们叫什么来着
You know, what's-their-names.
我不知道他们名字
I don't know their names.
他们刚从节目里被淘汰
They just got eliminated from the show.
人家五周才被淘汰 不是五分钟
It took them five weeks, not five minutes.
开门去
Go answer the door.
好 亲爱的 唯命是从
All right, love, whatever love wants.
去开门 开门
Get the door. The door!
我在开
I'm getting the door.
你不必像人形妖怪那样嘶吼
You don't have to bray like some subhuman monster.
去死吧
Oh, go to hell!
嗨 你们好 请进
Hi! Hi, there. Come on in.
这位是
This is, um...
哈妮
Honey.
这位是尼克
And this is Nick.
我以为他名字是"他叫什么来着"
Oh, I thought his name was what's-his-name.
哈 哈 哈
Ha, ha, ha, ha!
别理侯默 老混♥蛋♥
Just ignore Homer, old sourpuss.
是我本人
That's me.
混♥蛋♥ 给他们也调一杯喝的
Hey, sourpuss, why don't you mix them a drink?
是 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
我很喜欢你的房♥间
I love your room.
我也有一副一样的画
We have the exact same paintings.
你当时差点就赢得三足比赛了
You were this close to winning The Three-Legged Chase.
你快了尼克 你就快说到重点了
You were right in ther Nick, right at the meat of things.
你还想上天 是不是
There's no limit to you, is there?
那你是怎么玩三足比赛的呢
And how would you have played the Three-Legged Chase?
要不要我给你展示一下
Why don't I show you?
-别鼓励她 -快鼓励我
- Don't encourage her. - Encourage me.
里边的腿 外边的腿 里边 外边
Inside, outside, inside, outside,
里外 里外 里外
in, out, in, out, in, out, in, out.
你可以闲坐着把酒店小冰箱供应的
You can sit around with the minibar gin
琴酒喝到吐
runninout of your mouth.
你可以像撕开浴帽的盒子一样伤害我
You can tear me apart like the box the shower cap came in.
这些都没有问题 都没关系
That's perfectly okay, that's all right.
你可以忍♥着
You can stand it.
我根本忍♥不了
I cannot stand it!
你忍♥得了
You can stand it
你跟我结婚就是得忍♥着
You married me for it.
-我们的儿子死了 -他才没有
- Our son is dead. - No, he isn't.
-我们哪有儿子 -我们有
-We have no son! -Yes, we do!
哦对 巴仔
Oh, yeah, Bart.
昨晚真是对婚姻动荡的
Man, last night sure was a searing portrait
一副灼人写照
of a marriage in turmoil.
还在动荡中 你这吞巧克力的梦想杀手
It's still in turmoil, you chocolate-gobbling dream killer.
大家注意 都聚过来领一小杯酸奶
Attention, everyone, gather by the bowl of mini yogurts.
《奇幻之旅》有史以来第一次
For the first time ever on The Amazing Place,
将有两名淘汰者有机会
two eliminated contestants will be brought back
回到决赛中
to compete in the finale.
但条件是 为了回到比赛
But here's the catch, to get back in,
你得甩掉你的挚爱 再选一个伴侣
you have to dump your loved one for another partner.
如果你的配偶很糟糕
So, if your spouse screwed up,
现在是你甩掉他们的机会
this is your chance to cut them loose.
这是减轻负重挑战
It's the Dead Weight Drop.
我选尼克
I choose Nick.
这可非常伤人心哦 侯默
That's got to sting, Homer.
我庆幸我的朋友和家人
I'm just glad my friends and family
永远不会看到我被这么羞辱
are never going to see me humiliated like this.
《奇幻之旅》
这就是 最终挑战了
This is it, the final challenge:
芒果探戈
Mango Tango.
首先 摘取足够新鲜芒果并去皮
First, pick and peel enough fresh mango
用于制♥作♥六杯芒果鸡尾酒
to make six mango-ritas,
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表