《辛普森一家》
第三十季 第二十集
我再也不写"请审核侯默的纳税申报单"了
《我的三个孩子》
《我的三个孩子》
My Three Kids.
原作 马特·格勒宁
主创 詹姆斯·L·布鲁克斯
马特·格勒宁 萨姆·西蒙
保洁员威利参演《愤怒的安格斯叔叔》
你们 从我厨房♥滚出去
Everyone, out of my kitchen!
布兰迪 我看起来像个乡巴佬土包子吗
Brandine, do I come off as a yokel or a hayseed?
《俄克拉荷马》排演中
现在试镜乡巴佬 不要真的乡巴佬
你多才多艺 亲爱的
Well, you are versatile, darlin'.
你可以胜任邋遢行当里的任何角色
You can play anyone in the trailer trash spectrum.
是啊 我就是本尼迪克特·康伯补丁
A-yeah, I'm a regular Benedict Cabbage-Patch.
社区演员们
Community thespians,
导演
今天我们回到世纪之交时的俄克拉荷马州
today we return to turn-of-the-century Oklahoma.
种地的种地 放牛的放牛吧
Farm boys are farming. Cowboys are cowing.
卡尔 你的角色艾克·斯基德莫尔
And, Carl, do you think your character Ike Skidmore
会在一九零六年带着手♥机♥去社交吗
is bringing his cell phone to the box social in 1906?
我认为他是个有远见的年轻人
I see him as a forward-thinking guy,
第一位科技应用者
a tech first adopter.
知道我怎么认为吗
You know how I see him?
你别演他了
Not played by you!
莱尼 从马屁♥股♥里出来
Lenny, get yourself out of that horse's patoot.
你现在是艾克·斯基德莫尔
You're Ike Skidmore.
啊哈 能说话了
Yee-haw! A speaking part!
这真是秒绝了
This is gonna be tan-fastic.
老哥 千万别搞又唱又跳那一套
Geez, don't make it into a song and dance.
*叮当叮当 我在歌♥唱*
*I've got spurs that jingle, jangle, jing...*
唱我眼睛里去了
My spur's stuck in my eye!
卡尔 还是你上吧
Carl, you're back in.
我需要得到莱尼的祝福
Well, only with Lenny's blessing.
-你不能上 -那我无论如何都要演
-You don't have it. -I'm doing it anyway.
马姬 到你施展歌♥喉的时候了
Okay, Marge, this is your big song number.
你是爱多·安妮 一个不会拒绝的女孩
You're Ado Annie, the girl who cain't say no.
那你对这部分有什么疑问吗
Now, do you have any qualms about playing this part?
-没 -错错错 你不能拒绝
-No. -Wrong, wrong! You cain't say no.
加里帅哥在哪
Now, where's my handsome Curly?
在这
Right here.
这样的演员才对嘛
Now, this I can work with.
阿麦
Okay, Maggie,
妈妈排练咱俩干嘛
what shall we do while Mommy rehearses?
狗狗比赛场道也关了
The dog track is closed.
你们可以来看看我
You can come visit me!
我没听见
I didn't hear that.
我们干点啥呢
Hmm, what shall we do?
这地怎么这么火
Why is this place so popular?
春田镇儿童狗窝
爸爸和我小课堂
这有酒喝吗 是婴儿斗殴俱乐部吗
Do they serve booze? Is it a baby fight club?
有大屏幕电视吗
Is there a big-screen TV?
提供酒水吗 有免费甜甜圈吗
Do they serve booze? Are there free doughnuts?
蝙蝠侠见面会吗
Meet Batman?
有酒喝不
Do they serve booze?
我们来搞搞清楚
We're going to find out.
到底为啥这么多人
Why in the hell is Daddy and Me class packed?
克洛伊出来你就明白了
You'll understand everything when Chloe comes out.
安静 安静 她来了
Quiet, quiet, she's coming.
为了她我把我孙女带来了
I borrowed my granddaughter just for this.
我说要带她去喂鸭子
I said I was taking her to feed the ducks.
好像我有面包屑钱似的
Like I have bread money.
各位人父们好
Hi, dads.
准备好跳扭扭蚯蚓舞了吗
Who's ready to do the wiggle worm dance?
我想像蚯蚓一样性奋 来吧
I vant to viggle like the vorm, ja.
*扭扭蚯蚓咯咯笑*
*A wiggle worm giggles*
*扭扭蚯蚓扭啊扭*
*And a wiggle worm waggles*
*大家一起学扭扭蚯蚓扭动吧*
*Let's all wiggle like the wiggle worm does.*
我懂了 她很性感
Oh, I get it, she's sexy.
阿麦 你来多久了
Maggie! How long have you been here?
《俄克拉荷马》排演中
我跟加里说话的台词这怎么写着"简短"
Why does this line say "Curt" When I'm talking to Curly?
不 你看 "简短"在括号♥里
No, you see, "Curt" Is in parentheses.
它提示你怎么说这行台词
It tells you how to say the line.
当然是说谎 是的 我知道
Obviously lying-- yeah, no, I knew that.
line听成lying
令人见笑 你可真懂你的词
Impressed noise. You really know your stuff.
演员们
Okay, actors,
威廉·莎士比亚有句话
in the words of William Shakespeare,
各就各位别逼逼
find your "X" and shut up.
天哪 冷静点
Geez, all right, easy.
我所要求的只是做到
All I ask is that you give me the performance
我在脑海中构思的却没跟你们交流过的表演
I have pictured in my head but have not communicated to you.
我们的帷幕在阳光普照的大地上升起
Our curtain opens on sun-drenched fields
大地上是金色的如波浪般的玉米田
of undulating golden corn.
停下 停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop!
这个布景太糟糕了
This set is terrible.
玉米都不如大象眼睛高
That corn isn't as high as an elephant's eye.
你要玉米变高
Oh, you wanted the corn to be high.
我从未见过剧院中会出现这样的不合作和白♥痴♥
I have never seen such incompetence and idiocy in a theater.
你们让我厌恶你们所有人
You have made me hate you all.
请原谅我在艾勒姑姑面前不恰当的用词
Excuse my salty language in front of Aunt Eller,
你不如滚开
but why don't you just take a hike?
快滚
Get lost.
暴脾气 我们不要你在这里
Losing temper, we don't want you here.
全体转身 我救了这部剧
Turns to cast, I saved the play.
马姬 你一定希望我留下的
Marge, surely you want me to stay.
其实 我也不希望
Actually, no.
我再说最后一遍 你不能说那个字
For the last time, that's the one word you cain't say.
这是我的 我从家里带来的
This is mine. I brought it from home.
我们现在干嘛
Now what do we do?
我学会俄克拉荷马州口音 就为了这个
I learned-a to speak like-a the Oklahoma for this?
去你的大爷
Con-a sarn it.
所有人停下 停下
Everyone, stop, just stop.
警长 别玩枪了
Chief, no more gunplay.
我想玩
But I wanna.
听我说
Just listen to me!
我来指挥这部剧演出怎么样
What if I directed the play?
那真是好主意
Hey, that's a good idea.
我说 她指挥侯默和孩子们
I mean, she directs Homer and the kids
每天早上出门
out of the house every morning.
我还指挥交通呢
And I direct traffic.
真是个愚蠢的类比
That's a stupid analogy.
我认为马姬让我们都对自己有自信
I think Marge makes us all feel good about ourselves.
大家一起喊
Yelling in unison.
马姬 马姬 马姬 耶
Marge! Marge! Marge! Yay!
慢着 如果这个是真枪 那道具在哪里
Wait a minute, if this is a real gun, where's the prop?
可怜的阿卢
Poor Lou.
行了 这是你自找的
All right, you asked for it.
谁要俄克拉荷马的赛季票 前排
Uh, wh-wh-who wants Oklahoma Tickets? Front row.
我能给你们仨全搞定
I can get you three together.
《契科夫的枪和其他不在场证明》戏子鲍勃著
《斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基》
《创新的习惯》特怀拉·萨普著
彼得·布鲁克著《空的空间》
《郁闷的戏剧》
《导演的准备》安·博格著
《第一幕》莫斯·哈特著
《俄克拉荷马》
这真是一部复杂的剧
This is a really complicated show.
太多条纹棉布了
So much gingham.
我们需要一部可以拿下春田镇的剧
We need a show that we can actually pull off in Springfield.
小型演员阵容 小型布景 再来点儿嘻哈
Small cast, simple sets, and some hip-hop,
但不是真正的嘻哈
but not real hip-hop.
真棒 但我得去个地方
Great, but I got to be someplace,
很快 一部原创的剧
so, real quick, the best kind of original show
能蹿成网红
is one that rips off a big hit.
最强网红剧是谁
What's the biggest hit?
地狱机械舞
Hellzapoppin'!
不 是林-曼努尔·米兰达的《汉密尔顿》
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表