He is quite the impersonator.
他自称"马姬"
He calls himself "Marge."
完美 "马姬"
Perfect! "Marge."
她再夸张一点 就像个科尔曼灯笼
If she were any more camp, she'd be a Coleman lantern.
好了大家 可以盖盖子了
All right, boys, let's put tops on bottoms.
有"后入式"的性意味
你想不想去跳舞
And you wanted to go dancing.
瞧好 马姬马丁尼
And voilà-- a Marge-tini!
别担心
But don't worry.
我可不仅仅藏着这一个惊喜
That's not the only surprise I've got tucked away.
-她很有趣 -比碧伊·阿瑟还有趣吗
-She's funny. -Bea Arthur funny?
已逝老牌女星
没人能那么有趣
No one's that funny.
那晚 马姬卖♥♥掉的特百味超出了想象
And that night, Marge sold more Tubberware than she ever imagined.
而我沉湎于这场滑稽闹剧
And I, drawn by the farcical premise,
将错就错为她做解说
began narrating her story, too.
看看这些订单
Look at all these orders!
我真是这块料
I'm really good at this.
是的 好吧 你知道
Yeah, well, uh, you see, um...
"马姬"这个角色很会卖♥♥东西
"Marge" is good at this.
是啊 马姬 我就是
Yeah, Marge. Me. I'm Marge.
现在是这样
Okay, so here's what happened, okay?
这很重要 我要改一下口音
This is so important, I'm gonna drop the accent.
大家以为你是易装皇后
Everyone thought you were a drag queen.
男扮女装的男子同性恋者
我那么自信 但从始至终
I felt so pretty, but the whole time,
大家都以为我是个男人
people thought I was a man.
一个像漂亮女人的男人
A man who looked like a fabulous woman!
易装皇后可以非常惊艳 看我
Drag queens can be very beautiful. Exhibit: me.
我自称"佩内洛普·寻伴"
I call myself "Penelope Cruising."
我是伯恩斯先生肯尼迪中心荣誉奖的女伴
I was Mr. Burns's date for the Kennedy Center Honors.
肯尼迪中心荣誉奖用以表彰终身为
美国文化作出贡献的杰出人士
看到了吗 我多可爱
See? Look how cute I am.
他的女伴都得给他输血
All his dates have to give him transfusions.
我知道他为什么说我是他的菜[血型之意]了
Now I know why he said I was his type.
你懂了吗
You get it?
下次 我要做我自己
Well, the next time, I'm just going to be myself.
但那就是你 自信的你
But that was you, you with confidence.
你是在安慰我
Oh, you're just being nice.
那就是泥 就是泥 泥
It was ju! It was ju! It was ju!
而且 顶级的特百味销♥售♥员
And besides, the top Tubberware sellers--
都是易装女王
they're all drag queens.
什么 假的吧
What? That can't be true.
是真的
这是链接
不信吗
还有以下链接
怎么样 马姬 你要不要来
So, what do you say, Marge? Are you in it to win it?
加油 马姬
Go for it, Marge!
谁又真的在乎表里不一呢
Who cares if what's outside doesn't match what's inside?
咖啡
午餐小吃
我标着"午餐小吃"
I'm labeled "Lunch Snacks,"
可人们把我当储物罐
But people use me to store pot.
我用来放面包钱
And I'm for storing bread.
你卖♥♥特百味挣来的面包钱
All the bread you're gonna make selling Tubberware.
你刚才是跟那个碗击掌了吗
Did you just high-five that bowl?
酷一点 马姬 酷一点
Be cool, Marge. Be cool.
路易吉餐厅
侯默 随便点 我请客
Homer, order anything you like. It's on me.
什么都行
Anything.
好的 我需要两份菜单 四张桌子
Okay. I'm gonna need two menus and four tables.
把这些银质餐具都拿走
And get rid of all this silverware.
-它们只会放慢我的速度 -好的 好的
- It just slows me down. - I got it. I got it.
我们需要帮忙 快去宾果游戏那找妈妈
We need help. Someone get Mama back from bingo.
我马上回去
I am on my way.
但是你再有个G就行了
But all you need is a "G."
你就应该像面团里的G一样 别出声
You should be like the "G" in gnocchi-- silent!
G不发音
马姬 谢谢你
Oh, Marge, thank you.
谢谢你 我太开心了
Thank you. I'm so happy!
剩它了
And there it is.
剩下的千层面
Leftover lasagna.
你昨天在餐厅里把它吃了
亲爱的 昨天的侯默
丽莎还是觉得有点梦幻
Lisa still felt sort of magnifique,
但是做好事带来的奇妙感觉开始消逝
but the magical feeling from her good deed started to fade.
所以她觉得
So she thought:
为何不悄悄地把魔法带到别人的生活里呢
why not secretly bring magic into others' lives?
对
Yes.
帮助长得一模一样的柯克和露安
Her first project: restore the lost love
重拾消失的爱情
between the identical-looking Kirk and Luann.
阿壳汉堡店
帅哥 给我打电♥话♥
我是肖娜
看来这鼻毛染得真值
Looks like dying my nose hair's really paying off!
接下来丽莎帮了吉尔
Next, Lisa helped Gil,
春田镇的臭鼬 降低了他的魅力
Springfield's Pepé Le Pew, minus the charm.
先生要来一个吗 不吗 好吧
Sir, would ya like one? No, huh? Well, I guess not.
女士 要不下一次吧
Ma'am? Uh, maybe next time.
拿个嘛 都发完了我才有钱拿
Come on! I only get paid if they're all gone.
他们会检查垃圾桶 相信我
And they check the trash, believe me.
我的天 人们开始拿了
Oh, my God. People are taking them!
今晚可以把车里的暖气打开了
I'm turning the heat on in my car tonight.
巴仔 醒醒
Bart. Wake up.
巴仔 我又需要你帮忙了
Bart! I need your help again.
但是丽莎最大的挑战
But Lisa's greatest challenge
是让史金纳太太再次相信她的儿子
was to make Mrs. Skinner believe in her son again.
所以丽莎杜撰了一本西摩的日记
So Lisa created an imaginary journal for Seymour,
西摩的日记
不要看
能够解决所有的障碍
one that would mend all fences.
我得把这本假日记放到史金纳家里去
I have to get this fake diary into Skinner's house.
给你钥匙
Here's the key.
这是他家的平面图
Here's a floor plan of the house.
这有点♥金♥枪鱼 我把他家的猫喂得特别胖
Oh, and here's some tuna. I'm making his cat really fat.
所以丽萨把日记
So Lisa hid the diary
藏在了史金纳太太能够找到的地方
where she knew Mrs. Skinner would find it--
任何一个成年男子都希望是隐私的地方
anywhere a grown man would expect privacy.
妈妈是个好女人
"Mother is a great woman."
西摩爱我
Seymour loves me!
我的天 一个母亲嘲弄自己的儿子50年
Oh, my God! How does a mother apologize
该怎么道歉
for 50 years of ridiculing her son?
现在写张卡片 临终再道个歉
A gift card now, and an apology on my deathbed.
变装俱乐部
同时 为了帮她完善外表拓展生意
Meanwhile, to help perfect her art and increase business,
胡里奥带马姬去了春田镇最火的变装俱乐部
Julio took Marge to Springfield's hottest drag club,
表演人员专用
卫生间
那有最让人迷惑的卫生间标志
with its most confusing bathroom signage.
马姬 这是尚泰皇后
Marge, this is Queen Chanté,
芭芭拉·男史翠珊
Barbra Streisman,
神秘韦隆
the Mysterious Waylon,
还有菲奥娜 亚当的苹果
and Fiona Adams Apple.
你好啊 小姐妹
Hello, squirrel-friend.
你是我见过的最高的
You're the tallest thing I ever...
你还在站起来呢
And you're still getting up.
亲爱的 我一天一半时间用来起来
Honey, I spend half my day getting up
一般时间用来下去
and the other half getting down.
-男人啊 -你就需要这种自信
- Oh-kurr?! - This is the kind of confidence that you need.
秘诀就是去想象
The secret is to imagine
你最狂野的一面 然后发现
the fiercest version of yourself, then realize...
你就是那一面
you are that version!
梅尔 是你吗
Mel, is that you?
我把鸡鸡绑在腿上了
Yes! I've taped my bone between my legs.
殿下 马姬能跟我们一起上台假唱吗
Your Majesty, can Marge lip-synch with us?
宝贝 我把跟艾迪·墨菲说的再跟你说一遍
Honey, I'll tell you what I told Eddie Murphy:
当然 何不呢
"Sure, why not?"
跟我说说马姬这个角色
So, tell me about this "Marge" character.
她什么样
What is she like?
她一直都很苦
Well, she's long-suffering,
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表