我崇拜他
I admired him.
春田科技馆
他每年都会带我去一次科技馆
The way he'd take me to the science museum once a year.
现在我们去吃冰激凌
And now we get ice cream.
海森堡小吃部
哦亲爱的 冰激凌在化了
Oh, sweetie, it's starting to melt.
粑粑来帮你
Daddy will give you a little help.
未来的科学
再帮你一下
A little more help.
再帮你一下 再帮你一下
A little more. A little more.
阿欧 粑粑吃了你的冰激凌 你吃我的
Oops. Oh, Daddy ate yours. You can have mine.
-谢谢噢 -现在粑粑来帮你
- Thank you. - Now let Daddy...
我可以的
I got it.
他激励了我的学习
And he inspired me in school.
我的英雄
二年级很可怕
The second grade was grim,
但是杰姆向我保证 越长大
but Jem assured me that the older I get,
学校就会越好
the better school would be.
谁说我的班级很可怕 谁是杰姆
Who says my class is grim? Who's Jem?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那是《杀死一只知更鸟》里的人物
That's from To Kill a Mockingbird.
第67页 你指定我们要读的书
Page 67. The book you assigned us to read.
我要你们读的是维♥基♥百♥科♥页面
I assigned you to read the Wikipedia article.
可我哥哥并不开心
But my brother was not so happy.
老妈 为什么我们不能那样
Mom, why can't we be like that?
可以呀
Well...
我吃到蓝头发了
I taste blue.
行吧
Yeah, okay.
伙计们 有喜欢你崇拜你的孩子
I tell you, guys, having a kid that likes you
是世界上最好的事情
is the greatest feeling in the world.
我跟我老爸一只合不来
I never got along with my old man.
他一直对我很失望 因为我不愿意
He was always disappointed I didn't follow him
继承家族产业
in the family business.
-他是干什么的 -他是生活杂♥志♥的编辑
- What did he do? - He was editor of Life magazine.
我以为那玩意儿已经完蛋了
I thought that was defunct.
他一直说真正的儿子
Eh, he keeps saying a real son
会将产业从破产中拯救出来
would've bought it out of bankruptcy
并且发布电子版杂♥志♥
and launched it as a digital platform.
天使基金会要的股权太多了
Well, angel funders want too much equity.
抱歉了老爹
Sorry, Dad.
我老爸在我最脆弱的时候离开了我
Yeah, my dad left when I was most vulnerable,
妈妈前一天刚走 那一周真的很痛苦
the day after Mom left. That was a tough week there.
不是拍广♥告♥的好时机
Not a good time to film a commercial.
别担心 我们接手摄影机
Don't worry, we'll take these cameras
做一部网飞纪录片
and we'll make a Netflix documentary.
反正他们什么都买♥♥
They will buy anything!
我做了黑莓派作为甜点
For dessert, I made blackberry pie.
我给爸爸做了一个蓝莓派
Oh, I made Dad a blueberry pie.
咋整呢 咋整呢
Oh, what to do, what to do?
以所罗门之王的名义 我应该两个都吃掉
In the words of King Solomon, I shall eat two pies.
我不认为所罗门之王说过这话
I don't think King Solomon said that.
也许是大马哈鱼之王说的
Maybe it was a king salmon.
关键是 派好吃
The point is, pies are good.
侯默 我认为巴仔需要一点关心
Homer, I think Bart could use a little attention.
关心一下丽莎 关心一下巴仔
Give attention to Lisa, give attention to Bart.
当我什么 用关心做的吗
What am I, made of attention?
学校心理医生办公室
好了 由于预算缩减
Okay, because of budget cutbacks,
每个人有四十五秒
you got 45 seconds each.
解释完之后还有四十秒 你 进来
40 after the explanation. You, get in!
你所经历的是一种名叫
What you're experiencing is a phenomenon
移情的现象 你将自己对你母亲的情感
known as transference, where you project your feelings
投射到美术老师身上
towards your mother onto your art teacher.
下次你想抱牧野边女士时
Anytime you find yourself wanting to hug Mrs. Hakamuchi,
用力崩你手腕上的橡皮筋
snap this rubber band on your wrist.
下一个
Next!
你什么情况 我只呆一小时
What are you waiting for? I'm here for an hour,
还有十四个学校要去
then I'm off to 14 other schools.
我还得在车上吃午饭 因为他们
I eat lunch in my car 'cause they won't let me
不允许我边吃边坐诊
counsel kids with food in my mouth.
我一直觉得我爸是个一事无成的胖子
Well, I always thought my dad was a big fat loser
直到他开始注意起我那没劲的妹妹
until he started giving attention to my lame-o sister.
为什么我现在也想获得注意呢
So why do I want his attention now?
为什么我觉得很受伤
Why does this hurt?
家庭成员受限于各自角色定位
Family members are locked into roles.
改变它 你能获得什么
Change that, and what do you get?
憎恨 然后你行为就会失常
Resentment and acting out.
失常有很多种
Acting out can take many forms,
从噘嘴丧脸到持枪抢劫
from pouting to armed robbery.
-时间快到 -那我该怎么办
-Time's almost up. -So, what do I do?
你没得选
You have no choice.
动起来直到赢得注意
Act out until somebody pays attention to you.
下一个
Next!
搭伴治疗 你们有九十秒
Okay, couples therapy. You got 90 seconds.
我比她大 她不承认
I'm the oldest, and she won't admit it.
今天举办
肖娜·查莫斯成人礼
仆从
苗浩斯 我要行动了
Milhouse, I'm about to act out.
之后留一封诚意满满的道歉信
After we leave an envelope full of guilt.
致肖娜
我们还得顺便去趟照相亭
Also, we're stopping by the photo booth
和闻香台
and the perfume room.
够了
Enough.
亲爱的 能快点吗
Come on, sweetie, pick up the pace.
寿司已经等我们一个小时了
The sushi's been sitting out for an hour.
恭喜肖娜
威利到了十三岁就去挖矿了
When Willie turned 13, it was time to work in the mines.
该行动了
It's go time.
来人啊 我朋友哮喘犯了
Help. My friend's having an asthma attack.
不 巴特 这次是真犯了
Not yet, Bart. This is a real one.
更像了
Even better.
拜托你 我们得送他去医院
Please, we've got to get him to the hospital.
哇哦 我能见护士啦
Wow. I'm gonna meet a nurse.
现在像末日那样开始疯狂派对吧
And now we're gonna party like it's 5799.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
临走之前我有话说
Before you leave, I am going to talk.
我要讲个很长的笑话
And I'm going to tell you a very long joke.
请起立
Please stand.
一个老拉比在阁楼
So, an old rabbi was confronted with squirrels
拉比 犹太宗教领袖
看到了几只松鼠
in the attic.
说重点不然你儿子几何课挂科
Get to the punch line or your son flunks geometry.
他给松鼠行成人礼后
He gave the squirrels a bar mitzvah
松鼠再没出现过
and never saw them in temple again.
阿门
Amen.
我不开小货车
I don't drive a minivan.
我看起来像一个凤♥凰♥城郊区的足球妈妈吗
Do I look like a suburban soccer mom from Phoenix?
指家住郊区的中产阶级母亲
非常重视小孩休闲活动
有时挺像 你累的时候
Well, sometimes, when you're tired.
闭嘴
Shut up!
该先轮我 我有辆特斯拉
I should be first. I own a Tesla.
那是我的钥匙
Those are my keys.
准备迎接你人生彻骨一击吧
Prepare for the boning of your life.
重申一下 我有辆特斯拉
To repeat, I own a Tesla,
我要使用"召唤"功能了
and I'm going to use "Summon."
可自动停车
这些蠢事谁来负责
Who is responsible for this meshugana behavior?
全是他干的
He did it.
万岁·拉德利 拉倒·拉德利
原指《杀死一只知更鸟》中的布奥·拉德利
嘿 坎宁汉姆先生
Hey, Mr. Cunningham.
我说嘿 坎宁汉姆先生
I said hey, Mr. Cunningham.
不是我♥干♥的 没人看见是我
I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it.
他们说是我♥干♥的 保护我 爸爸
They know I did it. Protect me, Dad.
你不记得我了吗 坎宁汉姆先生
Don't you remember me, Mr. Cunningham?
我是让·路易丝·芬奇
I'm Jean Louise Finch.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表