we never did finish that photo session.
我一直想要却得不到的照片
It's a shot I always wanted and never got:
你美丽的微笑
your beautiful smile.
你怎么不说呢
Why didn't you say so?
我把这个留给你
I'll leave that with you.
享受生活吧
Enjoy your life.
我不会只记得阿♥拉♥莫了
The Alamo's not the only thing I'm gonna remember.
怎么样
Well?
抱歉 我的朋友 这位士兵
Sorry, my friend, this army man
跟《傻子派尔》的主人公一样直
is as straight as Gomer Pyle.
春田养老院
很好 士兵
Good for you, soldier.
你明白了我们军人虽然来自五湖四海
You learned that army men come in all orientations,
但都被塑造成了一样的样子
but we're all molded from the same crappy plastic.
同意配对吗 长官
Permission to pair up, sir?
同意
Granted.
通讯兵 可以的话放点跳舞的曲子
Radio man, a little dance music, if you please.
当地人恨我们
The local population hates us,
我们也不知道自己干嘛来这里
and we don't know why we're here.
或许如果我们建一座学校
Maybe if we build a school,
他们会忘记我们炸掉医院的事
they'll forget about that hospital we bombed.
国会给的钱不够给所有人买♥♥防弹衣
Uh-oh, Congress didn't fund enough body armor.
太悲伤了 让我们把它们微波了吧
Well, this is too sad. Let's melt 'em in the microwave.
老天
Oh, boy!
*这就是军队 琼斯先生*
*This is the Army, Mr. Jones*
*没有私人空间和电♥话♥*
*No private rooms or telephones*
*以前你都是坐在床上吃早餐*
*You had your breakfast in bed before*
*但当兵后就没有了*
*But you won't have it there anymore*
*这就是军队 格林先生*
*This is the Army, Mr. Green*
*兵营要收拾地干净齐整*
*We like the barracks nice and clean*
*你以前有女仆帮你清扫地板*
*You had a housemaid to clean your floor*
*但她再也帮不上你了*
*But she won't help you out any more*
最后一句话
Last Word.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表