无聊鬼 小丑无聊鬼
Soggy. Soggy the Clown.
我以为已经有一个无聊鬼了
Thought we already had a Soggy.
不不 你说的是潮湿鬼
Nah, nah, you're thinking of Moisty.
你被录取了
You're hired.
无聊鬼 你表演什么
So, Soggy, uh, what's your act?
我能介绍卡♥通♥
Well, I can introduce cartoons,
假装很喜欢孩子们的燕麦早餐
pretend to enjoy children's breakfast cereal.
如果有人占了我的停车位
Oh, and I completely blow my stack
我绝对会七窍生烟
when someone takes my parking space.
你听着像一个 电视小丑
You sound like a... TV clown.
哦不不不不不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你刚刚一说 我就开始讨厌电视小丑
I hate TV clowns from how you just said that.
电视小丑
TV clowns.
像个皇室一样开着四轮车
Riding four to a car like royalty,
从碗里喝着炖汤 而不是用手接着
eating their stew from a bowl instead of cupped hands.
你知道谁是最差劲的白眼狼吗 小丑阿壳
And you know who's the worst is that white-faced Judas: Krusty.
等等 马戏团小丑讨厌阿壳
Wait. Circus clowns hate Krusty?
你不讨厌他吗
Don't you?
我以自己的方式恨他一辈子
In my way I've hated him all my life.
你是对的无聊鬼 你是个好孩子
Yeah, you get it, Soggy. You're a good kid.
话说 这是你吃饭的地方 这是睡觉的
Anyway, this is where you eat, this is where you sleep,
这是你清理大象粪便的地方
and this is where you sweep up the elephant crap.
三个地方都在这个笼子里
So, all three in this cage.
高效率 对吧
Efficient, right?
现在来见见世界上
Now meet the finest clowns
已经倒闭的最好的马戏团小丑
from the greatest closed circuses in the world.
飞毛腿 邦波 扭扭虫
Skitters, Bumpo, Wiggles,
克拉比 泡菜医生 卷铺盖先生
Clabby, Dr. Pickles, Mr. Bindle,
木桶 口水鬼 抖抖
Barrels, Drooly, Trembles,
闪击侠 大手怪
Blitzy, Handsy,
波霸 波霸先生
Boobsy, Mr. Boobsy,
波霸宝宝 波霸姐妹花
Baby Boobsy, the Boobsy Twins,
叮铃 叮嗙 叮灵
Ding-a-ling, Bing-bong, Ring-a-ling,
邋遢 弹弹 煎饼侠
Flip-Flop, Fiddle-Faddle, Flap-Jack,
还有现场喷射
and Scene Blow.
很高兴认识
Nice to meet...
好吧
Yeah.
是他 真是他
It's him. It's really him.
一个普通的呆瓜和一个女呆瓜
A regular dork and a girl one.
很荣幸认识能说出毁灭性概述的人
It is an honor to meet the man whose recaps were so devastating
节目的明星都想杀了他
that the star of the show tried to kill him.
秘诀就是 直说就行
The secret is, say what happened.
感觉像是在跟海明威讲话
Oh, it's like we're talking to Hemingway.
就像《蜥蜴怪》里的谢普·高德费恩
Or Shep Goldfein from TV Zorp.
你觉得来给我们做概述怎么样
How would you like to come recap for us
在文化粉碎做全职
full-time at Culture Smash?
你们付钱让我看电视
You'll pay me to watch TV?
上帝保佑你们 迫♥害♥内涵党的人们
God bless you, content-addicted clickbaiters.
你先从30个节目开始
We'll start you on 30 shows.
这个月
This month?
不 今晚
Uh, no, tonight.
欢迎来到电视的黄金时代
Welcome to Peak TV.
《我们的生活》
This Is Us.
我的生活
This is me.
C+
C-plus.
你在这呢 无聊鬼
Hey there, Soggy.
第一次表演 兴奋吗
You excited for your first show?
紧张 我才不紧张
Nervous? I'm not nervous.
听听这孩子说的 紧张
Get this kid. "Nervous."
紧张
Nervous.
你说了好多遍"紧张"
Well, you sure are saying "nervous" a lot.
闭嘴 你这个紧张的小混♥蛋♥
Shut up, you nervous little punk.
我是下午四点档之王
I'm the king of 4:00 p.m. TV.
我扮小丑能让这些失败者的裤子都掉了
I can clown the pants off these losers.
这是什么
Whoa, what is that?
这的小丑在开始之前都喝这个
That's what the clowns here drink before the tent opens.
这叫河马汁
It's called Hippo Juice.
你知道这里面有什么吗
Do you even know what's in it?
我需要来点河马汁
I need my Hippo Juice!
狮子饲料
好了 《行尸走肉》
Okay, Walking Dead.
走路场面太多 不够死 C+
Too much walking, not enough dead. C-plus.
《权利游戏》
Game of Thrones.
谁是谁啊 A+
Who is everybody? A-plus.
《怪奇物语》 斯皮尔伯格回归了 C-
Stranger Things. Spielberg's back. C-minus.
侯默 你看的电视剧太多了
Homie, you're watching so many shows.
不如休息一下
Why don't you take a break?
我们可以打开床头柜的第三个抽屉
We can open the third drawer of the nightstand.
纪念日抽屉
The anniversary drawer.
在床上亲热 熟悉的配方
Making out on the bed-- a familiar formula,
感觉依旧良好
but still delivers the goods.
掐了下屁♥股♥
Ooh, a butt-squeeze.
符合人物性格 推动剧情发展
Motivated by character and moves the story forward.
在耳朵上咬一下
Mmm. Could an ear nibble be the thing
能让这位疲惫的公民重振雄风吗
to reinvigorate this tired franchise?
等等 你是在概括我们的拥抱吗
Wait. Are-are you recapping our snuggle?
就是枕边风 宝贝
No, no, just pillow talk, baby.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
精明的观众会发现
Savvy viewers will notice
丈夫还没有刷牙
the husband hasn't brushed his teeth.
够了
That is it.
你为了概述看了太多电视剧了
You're watching so many TV shows for your recapping job,
把我们的生活都毁了
it's ruining our life.
你敢给我评个等级试试
And don't you dare give me a letter grade.
好吧 那就这样啵 B-
Okay, I'll just let this be... minus.
要么选我 要么选工作
It's either me or the job.
马姬营造出了虚假的恐慌
Hmm. Marge creates what feels like false jeopardy.
不 现在是你活该
No, the moment is well earned.
他们最棒的角色没有了
Oh, they just got rid of their best character.
无聊鬼 给你个忠告 你真菜
Soggy, a word of advice: you suck.
把你的河马桶
Turn in your Hippo Juice bucket,
河马钻石 河马烟斗交出来
your hippo crystals, and your hippo pipe.
你被炒了
You're fired.
不是吧 小丁丁
Oh, come on, Tootso.
你不是真这么想的对吧
You don't really mean that, do you?
是真的
Oh, it's true.
我是个糟糕的小丑
I'm a terrible clown.
振作点 阿壳
Cheer up, Krusty.
肯定还有别的马戏团 一个差劲点的
There's got to be another circus out there, a worse one.
不 我不是电视小丑
Nah. I'm not a TV clown.
不是马戏团小丑
I'm not a circus clown.
我什么都不是
I'm nothing.
无聊鬼 把猜你有多重那个人吃了之后
Soggy, the high wire bear got sick
走钢丝的熊就病了
after eating the Guess-Your-Weight Guy,
所以我们需要个人替他演出
so we need somebody to do his act.
其他小丑都不愿意做
And none of the other clowns will do it
因为没有防护网
because there's no net.
所以就想起你来了
So, well, we thought of you.
这是给我最后的证明自己的机会吗
You mean a last chance to redeem myself?
不不不 你就算活下来了也会被开除
No. No, no. If you live, you're still fired.
谁在乎呢
Oh, who cares?
我来
I'm in.
*我不在意*
*I don't care*
*我的生死*
*If I live or die*
*等等 我在意 我想死*
*Wait, I do, I want to die*
*谁会为我收尸*
*Who will claim my body?*
*也许是那只猴子*
*Maybe the monkey*
他们在鼓掌
They're applauding.
在没人领掌的情况下
And there's no applause sign.
那竟然是可以发生的
I didn't know that was possible.
马戏团的喝彩是全世界最好的喝彩
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表