悬赏通缉令
企图谋杀罪犯
小丑阿壳
悬赏金 五万
马戏团铃铃兄弟
奖金五万
监狱
企图谋杀候默·辛普森一案
On the count of attempted murder of Homer Simpson,
陪审团判定赫尔修·克拉斯托夫斯基
the jury finds Herschel Krustofsky...
无罪
not guilty?
他是自卫 法官大人
It was self-defense, Your Honor.
那个节目评分员给阿壳的节目打的分很低
That recapper gave Krusty's show bad grades.
杀候默属于正当行为
It was justifiable Homer-cide.
他还给《古战场传奇》打了B-
He gave Outlander a B-minus.
那部剧很清楚自己的定位 得了吧
That show knows what it wants to be. Come on.
我听说那部剧前八集很好看
Ooh, I've heard that gets really good about eight episodes in.
阿壳 你无罪释放了
Krusty, you're free to go.
这辆火车还能装下一个小丑吗
Is there room on that train for one more clown?
确实是他拯救了马戏团
Well, he did save the circus.
你觉得呢 讨厌鬼
What do you say, Scuzzo?
求你们了 我不再是阿壳了
Please, I'm not Krusty anymore.
我是个马戏团小丑
I'm a circus clown.
我是无聊鬼
I'm Soggy.
你是个电视小丑
You're a, you're a TV clown.
史上最伟大的电视小丑 认识你我三生有幸
The greatest TV clown I've ever had the honor to know.
但你是我们的叛徒
But you're a traitor to our kind.
再见 马戏团
Goodbye, circus.
再见
Goodbye.
阿壳工作室
又一场糟糕的节目
Another terrible show.
多谢了 克里斯·派恩
Thanks a lot, Chris Pine.
剧评
小丑阿壳秀
现在还有糟糕的剧评
And now the bad recap.
他们总能找到新的笨蛋来诋毁我
They always find some new chump to tear me down.
"A" 我得了个"A"
"A"? I got an "A"?
我所做的一切都很棒
Everything I've ever done has been great!
我再也不会忧郁了
I'll never be sad again.
A是给拉尔夫的[后有自助彩蛋]
"A" is for Ralph.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表