得坐达美航♥空♥
but on Delta.
我的礼貌都去哪了
Where are my manners?
我给你介绍介绍吧
Let me show you around. Uh,
台球桌 自动唱机
pool table, uh, jukebox...
巴尼
Barney.
我们那也有酒鬼
We have alcoholics, too.
但是他们都很瘦 肌肉孱弱
But ours are thin, with ropey muscles.
这是什么
What's this?
真爱检测
这是真爱检测机
Ah, that's the Love Tester.
投五美分
You just stick a nickel in it,
它就能告诉你你心里想的是什么
and it tells you what's in your heart.
我爱上她了吗
Uh-oh, am I falling for her?
我觉得它知道我什么感觉
I think it knows what I'm feeling.
还有我晚饭吃什么
And what I'm having for dinner.
冷鱼
谁能猜出来
Who can guess
我用什么油炒的菜
what oil I sautéed these vegetables in?
橄榄油 菜籽油
Olive? Canola?
能不能别玩这个游戏
Oh, not this game.
椰子油 葡萄籽油
Coconut? Grape-seed?
说的不错 马姬
Yeah, fantastic conversation, Marge.
没听见油的名字
I don't hear an oil.
-花生油 -再猜
- Peanut? - Guess again.
葵花籽油
Um, sunflower?
核桃油
Walnut?
不不不
No, no and no.
这就是养孩子的原因
This is why I had kids.
答案就是
The answer is...
-终于 -植物油
- Finally. - Vegetable oil!
植物油 不错 马姬
Hey, vegetable oil! Good one, Marge.
你听没听说老谋子一不小心在网上买♥♥了个媳妇
Did you hear Moe accidentally bought a wife online?
不好意思 邮购新娘
Excuse me. How can mail-order brides
都这个年代了 怎么还有
still be a thing in this day and age?
丽莎 有时候无知的男人和愚蠢的女人
Lisa, ignorant men and foolish women sometimes do
要做点傻事来寻找爱情
dumb things to find love.
也许是某个天才
Or maybe it was a master hack
策划的恶搞事件呢
by an unknown genius. Ahem.
没准这对老谋子来说能有个好结果
Maybe this will turn out great for Moe.
有时候包办婚姻才是最好的
Sometimes arranged marriages are the best.
你看 捷维亚和戈尔德
I mean, look at Tevye and Golde.
出自《屋顶上的提琴手》
他们和犹太村庄里的提琴手度过了幸福的一生
They had a wonderful life with that fiddler in the shtetl.
对特拉来说就没那么好了
It wasn't that great for Tzeitel.
我到底要告诉你多少次
Ugh! How many times do I have to tell you
那个叫拉♥萨♥尔·沃尔夫的屠夫是个不错的选择
that Lazar Wolf the butcher was a good provider!
我才不要嫁给屠夫
Well, I'm not marrying a butcher.
女士 范浩腾要是个屠夫
Young lady, you should be so lucky
你应倍感荣幸
if that Van Houten is a butcher.
我不会嫁给苗浩斯
I'm not marrying Milhouse!
她不会嫁给屠夫
Oy! She won't marry a butcher.
她不会嫁给苗浩斯 父亲真难当
She won't marry Milhouse. What is a father to do?
*有三个孩子的父亲*
*What is a man with three little children*
*该怎么当*
*Three little children to do?*
*我会说*
*I'll tell y...*
老谋子酒馆
听着
Hey, uh, listen,
如果你想再呆几天
if you want to stay a few more days,
我很乐意 哇
uh, it's fine with... Whoa, whoa!
我妈死后我就没见过鲜花
I ain't seen fresh flowers since my ma died.
她被运花的车撞了
She got hit by a flower truck.
试试这家 看着不错
Let's try this place. It looks cute.
我从没进来过
I've never been inside before.
我以为是个烂低级酒馆
I thought it was a horrible dive.
我以为是毒窝
Well, I thought it was a crack house.
但我现在想点杯白葡萄酒
But now I'd like a glass of white wine.
我们有白葡萄酒吗 我是说 好的
There's a white wine? I mean, yeah!
马上
I'll be right with you.
哇 看那些待宰的肥羊
Whoa! Look at all the meat in the seats!
我受不了这话 再会
That grosses me out. Good-bye.
你看着我点
Would you look at me?
我满嘴喷粪
My mouth is running like a toilet!
别走 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
我朋友言语粗鄙
Uh, my friend speaks like peasant,
但他调的威士忌酸酒举世无双
but he makes a whiskey sour to die for.
威士忌酸酒是啥
What the hell's a whiskey sour?
你能闭嘴吗
Will you be quiet?
回来坐吧
Come back in.
我承诺你们一段惬意 愉快的时光
I promise you a safe, happy time.
-能看了 -舒服多了
-Looks good. -I feel better.
老谋子酒馆
打烊
老谋子 我♥干♥的好吗
So, Moe, I do good?
我努力工作 打扫酒吧
I work hard, clean up bar.
我甚至赶走了麋鹿和松鼠
I even chase out moose and squirrel.
咱换家店光顾 麋鹿
Hey, let's take our patronage elsewhere, Moose.
什么是光顾
Duh, what's a patronage? Duh.
听着安娜斯塔西娅 不是我不喜欢你
Oh, look, Anastasia, it ain't that I don't like ya.
我非常喜欢你
I like ya plenty.
太喜欢了
Too plenty.
我一直有个魔咒
Here's the sad truth about me.
每当我把心交给一个女人
Every time I give my heart to a woman,
它就会碎成粉末
it gets broke into a hundred pieces.
我的初恋
My first crush...
我真的喜欢你 我在想
So, I really like ya, and I was wondering,
也许我们能看个电影什么的
you know, maybe we could go to a movie or-or something?
等我一下
Give me one second.
你总有一天会出来的
You gotta come out sometime!
我们一直在走后门
We've been using the back door.
妈的
Aw, damn it.
几年前 甜美的马雅
Then a couple of years ago, sweet Maya...
当然还有 兰妮·芳登
And then, of course, laney Fontaine.
我受够你了 老谋子
I'm through with ya, Moe!
你这列无始无终的破火车
You're a worthless train to nowhere,
我将在此离站
and this is my stop!
她的伤透我心的表演得了托尼奖
She won a Tony tearing me apart,
我只有哼的资格
yet I left humming the songs.
可怜的老谋子 俄♥罗♥斯♥有句话
Poor Moe. In Russia, we have word for people like you:
梦魇脸
听着不错 什么意思
Oh, that sounds nice, what does it mean?
指有颗温柔心但无人知晓
It means "Gentle heart that no one sees."
很动人
Wow, that's beautiful.
也许我该学学俄语
Maybe I should learn Russian.
别 别学
No, don't do that.
如果那是你的意愿 那我走
But if you want me to, I'll go.
等等 我不能让你这样离开
Wait. I can't let you go like that.
能把这些瓶子送到回收站吗
Can you take these bottles to the recycling?
换的钱归你
Keep the nickels for yourself.
我是屁♥股♥博士的快递
Delivery for Dr. Ima Buttface.
我的 在哪签名
That's me. Where do I sign?
不用签 当我没来过
Uh, nowhere. I was never here.
但希望你在"黑暗大众点评"上给个好评
But I would appreciate a good review on Dark Yelp.
有三星以下者
Any less than three stars and, uh...
苏门答腊正在繁殖的老鼠
Ho-ho. One Sumatran Breeding Rat,
已经分娩了
already in labor.
你花钱买♥♥了
You paid for mail-order rats
你爷爷养老院到处都是的东西
when your grandfather's nursing home is full of them?
挺好 儿子
All right, boy.
我倒要看看你在鼓捣什么
I'm gonna find out just what you've been up to.
妈妈 感谢上帝
Oh, Mom, thank God.
这个更亮
This one's brighter.
说吧
Now talk.
你在干什么
What are you up to?
会让你开口的
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表